User Tag List

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Just got back from walmart who has the 204 count boxes of huggies snug and dry on sale for 34.99$ , I used my 3$ smartsource coupon. and when I got home used the codes (which it had 4, one per bag) and got 2 huggies onsies, then headed over to the kimberly clark site and entered the codes again for the cars codes. and got 40 pints for that. which got me 2 crayola giant coloring books. lol... all in all it was an awesome deal for 30$ lol.
    This thread is currently associated with: Huggies, Smart Source, Walmart

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by faylan View Post
    Just got back from walmart who has the 204 count boxes of huggies snug and dry on sale for 34.99$ , I used my 3$ smartsource coupon. and when I got home used the codes (which it had 4, one per bag) and got 2 huggies onsies, then headed over to the kimberly clark site and entered the codes again for the cars codes. and got 40 pints for that. which got me 2 crayola giant coloring books. lol... all in all it was an awesome deal for 30$ lol.

is it specially marked with a onesie code? i was thinking of opening up my huggies stock for the code to get the onesie

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilacmommee View Post
    is it specially marked with a onesie code? i was thinking of opening up my huggies stock for the code to get the onesie

No its any Snug and dry code. when you go to enter them on the website it will tell you automatically. you need 2 codes for the onsie.

but the cars thing is written on the box though

Thread Information