User Tag List

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

HEY!!

i know I've read all over the place about the $$ store accepting coupons in various citys.. and others saying they wont... BUT I went into the lansdowne store today and asked the cashier... she quietly told me yes they do... also mentioned that the staff wasn't exactly looking forward to the new spreading.... LOL

ops!!

the store was stocked with Dove, Palmolive, Royal, Bounce, Bounty, Banada Boat, Axe, Degree etcetcetc....

I was working when I went so I didn't get to use anything but I'll be getting in there ASAP with coupon folder in hand!!

anyone asked the Chemong location?

anyone used their coupons at the stores yet?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I'm trying to picture where the Dollarama is on Landsdowne, but I'll figure it out.

Thanks for the info.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I was at the lansdowne store today and tried to use some coupons. I was told by the manager (Elaine) that the value of the product has to be more than the value of the coupon. They won't take it if it is equal. So this means you can't use the scrung coupon, nivea, st. ives etc there as all those coupons are equal to the value of the product. I tried to explain that the store will be reimburshed and I still have to pay the taxes. She said this was the corporate policy. I asked her if it was on the company's website. I was encourage by the manager to contact Head Office. I told her I most certainly will especially since other Dollarama stores are allowing coupons that are equal to the value of the product. I really don't understand their policy at all. It's not like I was asking for overage. The store will get their money back. I was not impressed. I plan on contacting Head Office and hopefully their policy will change. If not then it's really not worth using coupons at Dollarama.

Has anyone else tried to use coupons at either Dollarama in Peterborough?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Out of curiousity has anyone tried the Dollerama in Lindsay yet?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Xarinn View Post
    Out of curiousity has anyone tried the Dollerama in Lindsay yet?
    Was wondering that too.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was in the Lindsay Dollarama a couple of days ago and asked and they said no, not as of yet. Does anyone know if there is a coupon policy from head office?

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thanks for the info :D
    Click Here To start earning Swagbucks

Get Free stuff on this auction site :D HERE

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was all excited when i saw this. Not so much anymore. Just phoned the Chemong location and asked if they take coupons. The lady was RUDE and said "uh, no" and I said "oh can you tell me the dollarama locations that are taking coupons?" "NO DOLLARAMAS TAKE COUPONS NONE OF THEM" I said "oh because my mother was telling me where she lives they do take coupons so I thought i would call and inquire" "well your mother doesn't know what shes talking about... no dollar stores take coupons.. shes pulling your leg"

Awesome they called me and my mom liars, lol. And acted like I was the cheapest person on earth. I'm glad i phoned and wasn't humiliated at the counter. SO anyway the dollarama on Landsdowne takes them? I'm scared to try now. someone tell me of their luck. Otherwise i'll be stockpiling at dollarama when i visit my mother.. because no she wasn't "pulling my leg".

Trading Score
    445 (99%)

I havent tried it yet either lol - and I am a pretty 'brave' couponer usually! (not afraid to stand my ground!) I just havent been to Dollarama lately!
    SWAGBUCKS!!! Earn gift cards for searching & doing surveys!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cmoody8107

Check out my Wishlist!
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/239234-cmoodys-wishlist-canada/

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

hey ladies! thanks for all our feedback!
    has anyone tired this yet? I've been working like crazy and haven't done any shopping or couponing lately so I still haven't had a chance to get in there

Sapphire1980- did you ever end up calling the dollerama head office? any answer from them?

JennyJones- That really sucks that the woman on the phone was so incredibly rude!

it would be nice if everyone kept updating this thread so we know where things stand in ptbo with the Dolleramas

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I was in Dollarama in Lindsay last week and asked about coupons. Still a no go.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

I asked in the Dollarama in Lindsay today and still a no

Thread Information