User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: FREE or Cheap Maxx Scoop at Target next week!!!

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Yay it's on sale in BC too!

Now to decide whether to use up my $5 ones....or save them and use the $3 target coupons....Hmmm
    scbpooh likes this.
    LOVE to trade

Try TreasureTrooper and receive a free $5 sign-up bonus

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Yaye!!! Thank you for sharing..I see more cat litter in the future..Thanks again.
    scbpooh and dariusz8 like this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I am headed there tomorrow - got 4 coupons (work and home) and 4 pails with 4 cats should last two weeks.
    scbpooh likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They had the coupon booklets at the front of the store so I picked up 4! Awesome deal!!
    scbpooh likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I went to the Niagara Falls store this morning. No cashier was open so I had to use the self checkout, which wasn't working properly either. Actually the next one wasn't working very well either so some employee came to help me. I bought a bag of cat food, a jar of jam and 2 Maxx litter. I had a manufacturers coupon for the jam, 1 coupon from the target flyer and 1 I printed off their website for the Maxx. The girl waved them over the thing, they beeped and apparently scanned. So I paid(i'm sick and couldn't do the mental math) but looked at my receipt and sure enough, the Maxx coupons were not on the bill. So another girl had to refund the whole thing and do it all again and the coupons still wouldn't scan and she couldn't enter them manually either for some reason. She reduced the price of the Maxx to 2.00 and gave up on the coupons lol. I think I actually made out kind of ahead since shouldn't I have paid tax on the $5 price, then remove the $3 coupon, instead I only paid tax on the $2 price, so I guess I shouldn't complain. But I would double check your receipts to make sure the coupons did come off the total.

Trading Score
    33 (100%)

have the $5 and the $3 coupons, so ill be heading over later to grab 2 of these

Wise Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Can someone post the smart source link (not a PDF). I have looked high and low but cannot find the printable coupon link. Perhaps they have taken it down. Can anyone confirm or help please. TIA! Also, you can use 4 coupons at one time at Target correct - so you can potentially get 4 of these for $8 yes?

Trading Score
    33 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thor9 View Post
    Can someone post the smart source link (not a PDF). I have looked high and low but cannot find the printable coupon link. Perhaps they have taken it down. Can anyone confirm or help please. TIA! Also, you can use 4 coupons at one time at Target correct - so you can potentially get 4 of these for $8 yes?
    http://www.target.ca/en/coupons?lnk=gnav page 3

& you can use 2 coupons PER product, a target exclusive and a manufacturer.
    Last edited by missxhillary; Fri, Oct 18th, 2013 at 12:19 PM.
    KK7 and thor9 like this.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

4 of the same coupons, yes. But you can use other coupons too. In the drop down box on target site you select "purina"
    Last edited by dariusz8; Fri, Oct 18th, 2013 at 12:31 PM.
    thor9 likes this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

I went over during my lunch break to pick some up but there wasn't any on the shelf. I did get some rain checks though. Hopefully they will restock soon.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

You can use 4 of the same coupons if you're using the ones from the booklet. You can only use one of the printables at a time, it says on the coupon "Limit one coupon or offer per guest". I only realized this last week when I was buying 2 Aveeno lotion and the cashier said that she can only take one coupon because of this. She was willing to do 2 transactions but that wasn't going to help me since I needed both to be on the same receipt for CO51.

Trading Score
    33 (100%)

shelves were cleared so i got a raincheck. did manage to pick up 100% whole wheat dempsters for .29 cents with a target $1 & manu $1 && Got clear shampoo and conditioner for $1.60 after BOGO & $2.00 rebate from CO51

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

It was quite the task getting this done today. It was probably half an hour of kindly pointing out how the coupons didn't scan, to the cashier having to check with customer service numerous times, then being told we couldn't combine the coupons ($3 Target, $2 from Purina) since the item would be free (a manager then informed him this was fine), or how he thought maybe we had the wrong item, since their coupon says "Maxx cat litter" and we were getting "Maxx Scoop" (lol at this point I assume he was hoping we would give up and leave), to him being told by one person to enter all the coupons manually, then another telling him to do all separate transactions (we were buying five, and originally had it split up since the Target coupons say you can use four), to the Target coupons no longer scanning at all, as they had now been "used" and it was back to him having to manually take them off. I felt so bad for the people who kept lining up behind us, patiently waiting, only to have to remove everything from the belt and go to another line...

In the end, though, the cashier and the other employees that helped him were all very friendly, and we walked away with five containers of litter for under $3.00 so I really can't complain.
    Cocottee00 likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by brenran99 View Post
    I think I actually made out kind of ahead since shouldn't I have paid tax on the $5 price, then remove the $3 coupon, instead I only paid tax on the $2 price, so I guess I shouldn't complain.
    I actually think this might be right. My mother's coupons were put in manually, so she paid full tax on the items, but the one I bought (where their coupon scanned without issue) was only $0.26, I think. If that wasn't an error for both of us, it's nice to know their coupons also cover the tax.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information