User Tag List

Page 106 of 253 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 3789
Like Tree14461Likes

Thread: ARMY AND SLAMMIE's Crazy Christmas Advent Package Train

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

Where is everyone this afternoon? I miss seeing everyones notes an such. Waiting til tomorrow to go shopping as it is no tax day at RCSS. Is the PC plus card any good? Do you get the bonus when you buy multiple of the same item?
    chesterjes likes this.

Trading Score
    120 (100%)

I have something i need to share .... Or rather vent ....
    Remember that plaster house i was working on ... Well I worked an entire afternoon and two entire evenings ... All I had left to do was get a tiny little paintbrush (mine was small .. But not small enough ) to do touch ups and finish the wood trimming.. Then I was done.
    Well this morning, as every morning I let DD watch some cartoons a bit while I stayed in bed a touch longer
    Well I woke up to this .... Oh and mind you she actually put away the paint and cleaned the paintbrushes in the process of ruining my hard work...

dlee, chesterjes and shkyle like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Its still looks great and now it has a great story to go along with it. Memories to last a lifetime

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

awwww tasha I'm sorry your hard work got ruined but speaking as the Momma of a teenager put that house on display and enjoy it. She worked hard on it for you and there will come a time very soon that she won't be too interested in doing anything with or for you at all...sigh..teenagers!! LOL

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Might I make a suggestion.....I have a Hope Chest for such things like that. I know right now you are really frustrated and might not want to look at it but if you put it away for safe keeping and then look at it in the years to come it will bring back very fond, loving memories for you to share with her and you will actually be very thankful that you kept it!
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponsrule View Post
    Buddy and little buddy: any bodywash, shampoo, conditioner, tooth paste, etc that you need?
    Guessing your not my buddy. Everything were in need of I had on my WL already!

Quote Originally Posted by army_girl29 View Post
    Where is everyone this afternoon? I miss seeing everyones notes an such. Waiting til tomorrow to go shopping as it is no tax day at RCSS. Is the PC plus card any good? Do you get the bonus when you buy multiple of the same item?
    Was pretty quiet in here before i left too! Took of to Target for a bit then popped into hubbys work. With all this drama with DD right now. Trying to keep myself going as much as possible or I start sitting here thinking things i shouldn't! Told hubbys boss that if he needs any help with this years' Christmas party to let me know. It will keep my mind on something else other than her not being her right now(hoping to god she is home by Christmas!!!)

Target had some pretty decent deals today. I got the 500g Black Diamond for $4.44-75c, Pizza pops 8ct were $4.99 and used a b1g1 (from buzz kit), and a couple cans of target brand cat food for 52c each (something new to try for my picky mister!). I also found some Jake and the Neverland wrapping paper for $3. DS is going to flip when he sees it!!!!!!
    Armygirl76 and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizardqueen78 View Post
    Ok, buddy who is buying for me.....actually this would apply to anyone here!

If you see this seasoning mix anywhere, I would love you forever and ever and ever if you would send me some (or lots) I would pay you of course!

It is ah may zing and all of a sudden I can't find it anywhere in town! Wtf!!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I didn't see this exact brand, but I saw (2 days ago , what a coincidence) this seasoning but in the blue dragon brand.

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    Done wrapping! Whew. Ummmmm I used gift bags to disguise some of the prezzies (and because I was feeling lazy) but then realized that they take up WAY too much room........now I need a big box!! Anyways, here ya go buddy....spoiler pic!!

Attachment 202174

I highly doubt I will mail tomorrow. I need to find a big enough box and play package tetris for awhile. Will mail Monday tho! Excited to get my package.......I really have no idea this time......not enough good buddy hints yet...
    LOL !!! that happened to me on the deck the halls train. I had to tape stuff outside the box as I didn't have another then wrap it up.. You can ask GwennaD

Am I the only one who's presents are not this big ??? I have a lot of exact WL items and a lot of stuff my buddy specifically asked for and I have nothing that big ..

Quote Originally Posted by shkyle View Post
    Omg I'm having buyers remorse really bad today!! We went to Ashley furniture last night and bought a new couch set. It's very nice but I spent $2880 in one transaction. I seriously couldn't sleep all night
    We had the same when DF and I bought ours and DDs bedroom sets this spring lol If you needed it, it goes away

Quote Originally Posted by shkyle View Post
    Our leather recling set is pretty worn n falling apart. We don't need need it but want it I guess.
    SO NICE

Quote Originally Posted by Norma Mackay-Rempel View Post
    Okay so I have shipped to Adult buddy and little buddy! Adult buddy your box weighed 21 lbs and little buddy your box weighed 18 lbs. It's Christmas and my buddies are worth it! I so hope you like everything! That poop sure weighs a lot!
    how much postage did that run you lol !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by couponsrule View Post
    Buddy and little buddy: any bodywash, shampoo, conditioner, tooth paste, etc that you need?
    Baby body wash --> aveeno or J&J, love lavender or vanilla smell but any is good too , Aveeno is awesome for me too or dove the regular one that smells so clean.. not the go fresh. or coconut soft soapp YUMMMMMM , shampoo i can use too.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    Its still looks great and now it has a great story to go along with it. Memories to last a lifetime

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk
    Ya for sure it's quite the memory... I was SOOOOOO mad !!!!!! But yeah .. had it been her own house it's not a terrible job for a 4 year old.. but its horrendous on my hardworked art I called my mom to vent.. and my plan to show her how it felt was that i painted over one of her ornaments.. I'm horrible aren't i I do have tons more for her to paint.. but she seemed to have understood and apologized after..

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    awwww tasha I'm sorry your hard work got ruined but speaking as the Momma of a teenager put that house on display and enjoy it. She worked hard on it for you and there will come a time very soon that she won't be too interested in doing anything with or for you at all...sigh..teenagers!! LOL
    I'm sure in her head she was being the greatest helper in the world.. I will keep it i guess lol. I had to explain to her though what it is to ruin someones hard work, and that for 3 days I kept telling her she couldn't help me for this particular project.. then she went ahead and did it anyway...

Might I make a suggestion.....I have a Hope Chest for such things like that. I know right now you are really frustrated and might not want to look at it but if you put it away for safe keeping and then look at it in the years to come it will bring back very fond, loving memories for you to share with her and you will actually be very thankful that you kept it!
    I'm 150% into memory boxes , i think I have 2 or 3 for her already filled with projects, birthday cards, pictures.. all kinds of stuff Probably even more than i should keep

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Do you really wanna know how much shipping cost me????? Both boxes ran me a whopping $77.54.
    Momto2Ks, KK7, tasha313 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

It is good revenue for my little post office though!
    scbpooh, dlee and chesterjes like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Yikes Norma I am braced for those kind of prices too ..lol. I need to try to remember to find the light stuff when doing package trains, oops, but it is so much fun to shop for someone else.

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    Yikes Norma I am braced for those kind of prices too ..lol. I need to try to remember to find the light stuff when doing package trains, oops, but it is so much fun to shop for someone else.
    I know....I told my kids and hubby they should write me out a wishlist and then I can rotate month to month for them!

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

It is something about that list......and then the anticipation of your buddy receiving their package gives me so much joy! Can hardly stand it! Makes me pretty happy!

Had a customer so had to run and didn't finish my post! lol
    Last edited by Norma Mackay-Rempel; Fri, Nov 15th, 2013 at 05:25 PM.

Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Do you really wanna know how much shipping cost me????? Both boxes ran me a whopping $77.54.

Holly crackamolli!!!!!

Trading Score
    120 (100%)

It is something about that list......and then the anticipation of your buddy receiving their package gives me so much joy! Can hardly stand it! Makes me pretty happy!

Had a customer so had to run and didn't finish my post! lol
    It is really fun !! !! I always have such a good time making the package (this time was a challenge lol but I got creative ) and then I die of anticipation for my package .
    scbpooh, slambert, dlee and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

mine cost $28.
    slambert, dlee and chesterjes like this.

Page 106 of 253 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 206 ... LastLast

Thread Information