User Tag List

Page 156 of 253 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 206 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 3789
Like Tree14461Likes

Thread: ARMY AND SLAMMIE's Crazy Christmas Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Dear Adult Buddy,

Your Package is out for delivery

Dear Kid Buddy,

Your package is available for pickup as of yesterday at 09:28

Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Here is my awesome package !!! I soooo can't wait to open it .. For some reason the two I am
    Most curious about is my birthday (3) and the 25th . The 25th cause its so heavy and my bday cause of the shape

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

My buddy should get her package today!! :D

Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tmlskk01 View Post
    The box was a monstrosity haha. I had to use halloween duct tape to finish taping it closed but Im happy it arrived safely
    It did , everything seems in good shape.. and ever so neatly and prettily (can i say that ?? ) wrapped !!

Small rant,

I went to the christmas staff party for my second job last night. I dont know why it bothers me so much, but it was so expensive to go.

The party was at the owners home, 30 minutes away from my home and 40 minutes from the store, not accessible by bus.

We had a secret santa, but what I didnt know was that we had to spend $20 until after I agreed to take part. (Im new so I felt a lot of pressure to go to this party since the store only has 7 staff members)

I had to give $10 for the owners gift and $10 for the managers gift.

We each had to bring a food dish. (that I was fine with)

So it cost me about $60 or more to go to a staff party.
    I agree ! i wouldve felt the same way.. it's just worse i think because they didn'T tell you before you took part .. what a pooper !

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherWake View Post
    Just popping in to say hi! I have 7 young men downstairs in my kitchen, waiting for me...Poker night, woohooo!! Ill check in later! PS..the arriving packages look incredible, what a bunch of lucky/generous girls we are!!
    poker ?? hmm.... sounds like alot of fun .. especially the 7 young men part haha !
    Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    I know I just read something backwards
    Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Jackson had his mattress on the floor for the first while too, he was so proud when he got his Big Boy bed. Now of course he doesn't want to stay in and will use any excuse to get up "just one more drink, just one more pee, just one more cuddle". I don't get it myself, I love getting into bed lol.
    I know eh ! i don't get it either .. i LOVE that groan-cause-you're-so-tired-and-comfy feeling when i get into bed.. weird kids i tell ya ! lol

mini rant: i got DDs meds this morning.. brought up my bag from canadian tire to my apartment on the fourth floor (barbies on mega clearance .. say whaaaa !?!?!) ... forgot the meds in the car .. they can't be refrigerated.. i have to go back down and up.. 4 stories.. by foot.. and i'm a blimp
    dlee and chesterjes like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

wahooo woke u this morning to find a package on my door step. thanks so much momto2ks. I will post a picture later. on another note last night I put the Christmas tree with out decorations as I wanted to see how my dd and our new kitten would make out with it. since it made the night the decorations will be going up and the presents will look wonderful underneath it.

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    did you open the card Norma? I stuck a receipt for your eyes only for 2 items just in case she has them
    Yes, I did! But, I don't think she has them! She was pretty excited putting her gifts in # order....she tried guessing a few but was super excited about the ones she figured was "gum" and the one that Kayla made especially for her. She had to show the box to all of us! lol

I was a good girl I just put mine in # order and only looked at the tags and didn't even try guessing any of the presents! I am pretty proud of myself!
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

coupons to trade
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

Going out to buy my kiddos mini iPads for Xmas buying today at Walmart for $318 each then taking my receipt in on Thursday because staples has them on for $249. This way assures I'll have them and not have to worry about Walmart running out of stock on their Black Friday sales I got a package yesterday in the mail but it's in my hubby's name so not this train

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shkyle View Post
    Going out to buy my kiddos mini iPads for Xmas buying today at Walmart for $318 each then taking my receipt in on Thursday because staples has them on for $249. This way assures I'll have them and not have to worry about Walmart running out of stock on their Black Friday sales I got a package yesterday in the mail but it's in my hubby's name so not this train
    My Walmart is evil for Price matching. They will call the local Staples to make sure they have some in stock and if not they will deny the price match

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Little buddy's Mommy it says your package is ready to be picked up as of yesterday morning!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

I got my package!!!!!!!! Couponsrule thank you
    Couldn't tell who sent it, so the wonderful lady at the counter was laughing at me when I asked if she had a knife so I could open it before I ever left the counter. :D. She was so impressed that we all send package to each other and she had to hear all about it. She loves the idea of a secret advent exchange.
    Now to finish up the rest of my running around so I can get home and check it all out and take pictures

Trading Score
    120 (100%)

My package is marked as 'succesfully delivered' .. as of yesterday
    Buddy .. where are you !!

LOL !! edit :: i just saw the post lol i went to see on my buddie's profile and found the post that she got the package WOOOHOOOO
    Last edited by tasha313; Tue, Nov 26th, 2013 at 11:33 AM.

coupons to trade
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    My Walmart is evil for Price matching. They will call the local Staples to make sure they have some in stock and if not they will deny the price match

Ive vey already called ahead. She said as long as they r purchased within the last 30 days and I can show the flyer on my iPhone. I took down the managers name too!! I will get back $225 in the end.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

Name:  2013-11-26 10.44.34.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  55.9 KB

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Just checked my mailbox & I got a package that says Advent Pkg Train do not open until December 1st, so I have safely tucked it away in the cupboard without opening. Thanks again dlee!
    YAY!!!! Your package is complete. Although, I just found a bunch of movies and things that I downloaded for you in a folder and forgot to burn. Hm. I'll have to figure out a way to get that to you. Do you use Dropbox?

And if you really need a pick-me-up from now till Dec.1st than you can open that smaller package you got in the mail. =)
    julesie-pie and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    I'm still guessing that new2sc sent to dlee?!

I checked my mail this afternoon no packages
    Just looking back a bit...you were right!!

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    Dlee, you are having an emotional week which makes things seem worse then they are. You are dealing with a crappy job and all the political bull that goes with it. I wouldn't share a room either, and it sounds like it was handled all wrong by your managers. I would be following all the same steps you are.

Because of this stress, the ex and flat tire seem like even bigger details when in reality they are nothing. Keep your chin up honey, and remember you are not alone.
    HUG. Thank you for all the support everyone. It's been great to come here and rant and just feel supported. Today is a better day! =)

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    I completely agree with this. It creeps me out too. I don't share my space well. I barely tolerate sharing a room with hubby (and there are fringe benefits there ) Even when I go to a weekend Scrapbooking retreat with MY FRIENDS I will typically pay the extra to have a room of my own. I think that you asked prior to the training to have your own room for medical reasons and it was approved. It totally sucks that you have to share now I wouldn't be able to sleep in that situation at all. Hopefully you have a GREAT weekend!
    I got my doctor's note so all should be well. They are not too happy but at this point I really need to advocate for my right to privacy and space.

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherWake View Post
    Totally successful...after about 2 hours of standing there!! I downloaded the PCplus app on my iPhone...cashier was having trouble scanning my card with the scanner thing and had to enter # manually. She then put through 4 pizzas... I PMed those pizzas to Zehrs for $3.99 and then used $1.00 off coups...so I physically paid $11.96. I earned 20,000 points. Fine, cool. Second set of 4, she manually entered # but when I went to redeem, it wouldnt allow her. If you manually enter #, you cant redeem...it MUST scan. CSM, front end manager, about 3 other cashiers...no go. Went to Customer Service Desk...on phone w/PC Plus helpline for over 45 mins...in the meantime, tried to just register another card, a physical card...nope, no go...address the same, new acct, not entering Captcha correct...aaargghhhh! BF was getting pissy. After about 1.5 hrs trying, I would NOT let this deal go!! We went to SELF SCAN and it worked!! The cashier had to come use the scan thing and it worked~!! FINALLY!! So all told...40 pizzas, OOP $11.96...still have a credit of 20,000k points ($20) so basically they paid ME $8.07 to take 40 pizzas out of the store!!
    Attachment 202983
    WOW!!! That's awesome! I don't eat that much pizza but super deal!

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Oh yes & here are some pics from the aquarium today.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk 2
    Pretty photos of your DD! =) Can't wait till she opens her presents, there are quite a few for her!

Quote Originally Posted by new2sc View Post
    Oh thank goodness!!! I have seriously been loosing sleep over canada post saying it has been delivered, and you not receiving. Please open it, you can open the card!
    I'm so sorry that it took me so long. Thank you for the FPC for Cheese too!!!! I'm so excited to open all the gifts! Laid them all out and been a good girl and haven't taken any peeks! =)

Quote Originally Posted by chesterjes View Post
    DD went to an Enchanted Tea Birthday Party with Princess Belle for one of her daycare friends. Had to share two of the many many pics lol
    Attachment 203035
    Attachment 203036
    Think she found her prince
    LOVE IT!

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post

Boarding will close on Nov 28, if your package from this train will not arrive by then, but you want to board, send me a PM
    I'll have to look over these today and think about whether I should join them or not! =)

Quote Originally Posted by tasha313 View Post
    Just like me lol !! although .. i am actually more raunchy craycray in person

Thanks to tapatalk .. do you know how many times i post while pooping hahahah TMI !!!!
    even with my laptop too haha !

Amen to that !

They dooooo !??

Mail too or just packages ??

i have something to share little samples i got today

Attachment 203143

Attachment 203144
    I love those photos!

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    Happy weekend everyone

We had an awesome weekend, as a family we went hunting to get my hubbies mule deer. We all had fun spending time together, even though we weren't able to fill his tag. This is his busy season ( works 14-16 hours a day 7 days a week and spends a large portion of his time at home on the phone) so to have the weekend together is a great treat, today he was able to get the snow blade installed on the quad so tomorrow I get to plow snow :D woohoo

When we stopped for lunch yesterday, we meet up with a couple of friends. This is what our friend Tyler ordered. It was called the WTF burger, which is basically anything and everything the cook wants to put on your burger. We could hear his arteries hardening as he managed to eat it all
    That is one crazy crazy burger!!

Quote Originally Posted by army_girl29 View Post
    got mine but not sure who from, someone from manitoba!
    I love seeing all the packages and people getting stuff in the mail. It's one of my favourite things!

Small rant,

I went to the christmas staff party for my second job last night. I dont know why it bothers me so much, but it was so expensive to go.

The party was at the owners home, 30 minutes away from my home and 40 minutes from the store, not accessible by bus.

We had a secret santa, but what I didnt know was that we had to spend $20 until after I agreed to take part. (Im new so I felt a lot of pressure to go to this party since the store only has 7 staff members)

I had to give $10 for the owners gift and $10 for the managers gift.

We each had to bring a food dish. (that I was fine with)

So it cost me about $60 or more to go to a staff party.
    UGH> That sounds not so festive and good. $60 is a lot of money when it all adds up. =( I hope you at least had a bit of fun?
    julesie-pie and chesterjes like this.

Page 156 of 253 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 206 ... LastLast

Thread Information