User Tag List

Page 166 of 253 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166 167 168 176 216 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 3789
Like Tree14461Likes

Thread: ARMY AND SLAMMIE's Crazy Christmas Advent Package Train

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

That snowman pic is way too cute!
    Last edited by Norma Mackay-Rempel; Fri, Nov 29th, 2013 at 09:16 AM.
    dlee and chesterjes like this.
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Well thats was pointless! Hubby shop at Target was rediculous!!! He said he couldnt find any of the movies that were $10. By 7:20 they were announcing over the loud speaker that they were out of things! hoping WM will PM Target with tthe movies. Its not like Im getting anything too big, its only a movie!!! He said the line ups were hurendous and he seen fights going on about products!!! Ppl are insane!

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

I detest Boxing Day it steals your soul, this Black Friday seems worse! Lol

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    I would rather pay more than go out shopping on those days! Watching people and the way some of them act annoys me! Sorry.....

Thought I would explain: I have had people take things out of my hands, knock me over and run in front of me just so they could have an item before me! I just shook my head and thought WOW if you want it that bad here have it!

I think I have a sign on my back or my forehead that says "Norma is a softy it's ok she won't say anything" lol
    I wait a few days things have been picked over but you can still get some deals!

Holy Macaroni I gotta get to work.....bye for now!
    Last edited by Norma Mackay-Rempel; Fri, Nov 29th, 2013 at 03:11 PM.
    chesterjes likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Hey!! Boxing day is my birthday, some good things can come out of bad days LOL

My Mom is coming to the city to visit us this weekend from Cape Breton and I'm taking her to the malls. I think she may be scarred for life! I'm sure there will be more people at the mall then the whole island of Cape Breton LOL
    scbpooh, KK7, Melissa13 and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    120 (100%)

So yesterday my mom and I were painting the nursery. I washed the crib bedding and showed my mom the valance, since it was too short she told me to check online and find out if I could by only the valance so I can have 2... I saw my bedding on multiple websites before and now it was either written out of stock or just not on websites anymore.. (I have a point I promise.. it's not just rambling ) I called Bô Bébé .. The friggen set is discontinued !!! I hadn't bought my accessories yet.. i just had the bedding.. I didn't have the lamp, or crib padding or mobile.. I mean .. you don't have a theme for a room if you only have the bedding right ? Finally.. the manager called me back found a lamp for me and the mobile and the padding and he said to come the next day (today) and he'd set up a deal for us (PHEW !!!) .. Get the today at 9:55 am .. store opens at 10 and I was like : wtf is going on .. why is there a line up.. It never occured to me that it's black friday.. The whole 2h we were there browsing (my mom and I) we're like wow .. there's really some good deals, and we're loading up the cart and what not.. We pay everything and are flabbergasted that we paid what we would've paid for mobile/lamp/padding but we had a diaper bag (an expensive one at that), 15-20 outfits, hats ect on top of it.. Only on our way out. we sit in the car and realize.. hey it's black friday..
    Now for a frugal couponner that's aware of all sales.. call me silly
    We'll blame it on the pregnancy brain

Seriously though.. i'm soooo happy we managed to get the room items and complete the theme.. what a coincidence.. DF would've been devastated if we couldn't do superheroes.. Here's the set, so you can get an idea Our walls are painted creamy pale orange though

Name:  22a649a7f1c594debff4327a8c31a98f.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  63.3 KB
    scbpooh, KK7, Melissa13 and 7 others like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

THAT BEDROOM IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!

I went to RCSS today the store was pretty empty for a no tax day probably because they had nothign in stock I wanted I was gonna pm the 2ds but reconsidered as I am still on the fence as to whether or not DS deserves a new gaming system. I was also gonna pm the Skylane\ders starter kit for the wii but the only had the giants and the pm was for the swapforce guess It wasn't emant to be.

Oh yeah and to top it all off i have been craving fish so i bought 2 fresh fish and broughtthem home from grimsby I live in hamilton - only to realaize they are bad so out 14.19, They are sending me a giftcard but I'm out the money now and was looking forward to some fresh fish:9
    tasha313, dlee and chesterjes like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

I love that bedroom set! I totally would have done that if I had a boy.

Strange thing in wallet- don't really have anything out of the ordinary...

Space Station- my iPhone, kobo and a blanky

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Hey!! Boxing day is my birthday, some good things can come out of bad days LOL

My Mom is coming to the city to visit us this weekend from Cape Breton and I'm taking her to the malls. I think she may be scarred for life! I'm sure there will be more people at the mall then the whole island of Cape Breton LOL
    Your birthday is 26 Dec not Boxing Day lol
    KK7, julesie-pie, slambert and 2 others like this.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Your birthday is 26 Dec not Boxing Day lol
    OH, I see Thank goodness, I didn't want to be born on a bad day. You need to move to NS, we stay closed on Boxing day and save our show for the 27th.

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Norma Mackay-Rempel View Post
    I would rather pay more than go out shopping on those days! Watching people and the way some of them act annoys me! Sorry.....

Thought I would explain: I have had people take things out of my hands, knock me over and run in front of me just so they could have an item before me! I just shook my head and thought WOW if you want it that bad here have it!

I think I have a sign on my back or my forehead that says "Norma is a softy it's ok she won't say anything" lol
    I wait a few days things have been picked over but you can still get some deals!

Holy Macaroni I gotta get to work.....bye for now!
    Oh my. I 100% agree with you. I've ventured out a few times on boxing day and its just mind boggling how people act.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

I just finished reading the second book in the razorland series and now NEED the 3rd. I'm not good with finding the right sites to download e-books. Anyone know of a good one?

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

What type of e-reader you have? If you have Android this is a really good site for free books....

www.eprint-studio.com
    chesterjes likes this.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

eep! am glad I didn't drag the kids out then sounds too crazy for me a friend said that a lot of places were honoring the black Friday deals on Thursday night so she made a killing once she got off work
    Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    Well thats was pointless! Hubby shop at Target was rediculous!!! He said he couldnt find any of the movies that were $10. By 7:20 they were announcing over the loud speaker that they were out of things! hoping WM will PM Target with tthe movies. Its not like Im getting anything too big, its only a movie!!! He said the line ups were hurendous and he seen fights going on about products!!! Ppl are insane!
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Page 166 of 253 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166 167 168 176 216 ... LastLast

Thread Information