User Tag List

Page 139 of 253 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 189 239 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 3789
Like Tree14461Likes

Thread: ARMY AND SLAMMIE's Crazy Christmas Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    should we be scared Heather is a little quiet
    Hahahah no dont be scared at all!! I worked 8-6 today..and am now relaxing for a bit before bf gets home. Im planning my method of attack for the Insane Buitoni Unlimited Pizzas Deal at RCSS for $20 tomorrow!
    KK7, slambert and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Ha ha is not giving any hints! You are all being punished for Heather trying to start a mutanie and tell everybody who her buddy was lol
    oh...my...GOD!!! you soooooo cannot blame that on lil ole innocent ME!! LOL! "I is too dummmy 2 cum up wit a plan like thayt!, derpa derp!" It was alllllllll masterminded by...um, er....TASHA! Shes the brains behind the Operation Blabbermouth Mutiny!!..yeah, it was her, not me! lol

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

I also wouldnt mind Slammy as a buddy either...all I would want is an amazing cake!!

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

I'm having a really really crappy day today. in fact, kind of a crappy week. =( just in tears these days. blah.

will reply to the thread soon. my buddy will get her package soon and that'll make me happier I'm sure. =) it's medium weight, can be carried by one person but I wouldn't walk with it for more than a block or two (HINT HINT, to my buddy who asked about how heavy their package is from BC?) =)

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    I'm having a really really crappy day today. in fact, kind of a crappy week. =( just in tears these days. blah.

will reply to the thread soon. my buddy will get her package soon and that'll make me happier I'm sure. =) it's medium weight, can be carried by one person but I wouldn't walk with it for more than a block or two (HINT HINT, to my buddy who asked about how heavy their package is from BC?) =)
    lmao to the totally obvious hint!!

((((((((DLEE)))))))))) Sorry that you are having a rough week! :-( Vent away if you need to, you have 20 pairs of shoulders here to cry on!!!
    julesie-pie and dlee like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Dlee, I wish I could put you in my pocket and comfort you. You are such a sweet thing, and it bothers me immensely when you are upset.
    KK7, becky_j, army_girl29 and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

My buddy's package has been successfully delivered, she has posted but not said she received it? I hope she got it!!
    julesie-pie and chesterjes like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Here's what I've been up to for the last 2 days straight! 6 dozen cookies ready for the Christmas craft fair on Saturday. Tomorrow it's wreaths made from cupcakes, Christmas trees made from star cookies, fancy cupcakes and my nephew's 1st bday cake (2 tier topsy turvy full of cute little penguins) WHEW I'm tired thinking about it! It's also hubby's bday tomorrow so I have to cook 6 cornish hens and make him a cherry cheesecake....SO anyone who shows up here tomorrow to help I'll tell you who your buddy is LOL

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Soooo...I did a little snooping around with my delivery notice (did you expect anything different?)....and I NancyDrew/ScoobyDoo'ed the mystery and determined that my buddy is.....(drumroll please).....the lovely inked lady, LIZARDQUEEN! Wooopwooop! I'll go to the post office tomorrow and pick up the parcel. Or maybe I should leave it there til the 1st? hahah. Thank you SO much LQ! I already know I will cherish everything in it! xoxox

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherWake View Post
    Soooo...I did a little snooping around with my delivery notice (did you expect anything different?)....and I NancyDrew/ScoobyDoo'ed the mystery and determined that my buddy is.....(drumroll please).....the lovely inked lady, LIZARDQUEEN! Wooopwooop! I'll go to the post office tomorrow and pick up the parcel. Or maybe I should leave it there til the 1st? hahah. Thank you SO much LQ! I already know I will cherish everything in it! xoxox
    Damn your detective skills Nancy Drew!!! I am regretting not using duct tape to wrap your gifts now ha ha NO PEEKING!!!
    scbpooh, KK7, julesie-pie and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

OMG Slammy! Those all look so incredible! Not sure if Id want to EAT them, they look too good to demo with my mouth! But I did the research....if I leave NOW, I can be there by about 2pm tomorrow. I already KNOW who my buddy is...I just wanna eat your cookie....(in a non-lesbian- way) Bwwwhahahah!!
    1,865 km, 17 hours 18 mins

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizardqueen78 View Post
    Damn your detective skills Nancy Drew!!! I am regretting not using duct tape to wrap your gifts now ha ha NO PEEKING!!!
    Uhhh duct tape is no match for me and Mr. Scissors! Ill tryyyy to be good!
    julesie-pie, dlee and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by new2sc View Post
    My buddy's package has been successfully delivered, she has posted but not said she received it? I hope she got it!!
    I am still going with my instinct that you are my buddy and if so- I did not receive anything today. That being said my posty usually marks packages as delivered before he actually gets to my house. I wasn't home when he delivered so he may have decided to hold on to it until tomorrow instead of leaving it on the steps??? IF I am your buddy could you let me know and I will ensure I am home during his route tomorrow instead of galavanting around town
    julesie-pie and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    I am still going with my instinct that you are my buddy and if so- I did not receive anything today. That being said my posty usually marks packages as delivered before he actually gets to my house. I wasn't home when he delivered so he may have decided to hold on to it until tomorrow instead of leaving it on the steps??? IF I am your buddy could you let me know and I will ensure I am home during his route tomorrow instead of galavanting around town
    Sorry, Not me, I would have Hand delivered!
    julesie-pie, dlee and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Who oh who could be my buddy?
    becky_j and chesterjes like this.

Page 139 of 253 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 189 239 ... LastLast

Thread Information