User Tag List

Page 193 of 253 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 243 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 3789
Like Tree14461Likes

Thread: ARMY AND SLAMMIE's Crazy Christmas Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    Yes, haven't heard from buddy in a few days either. Hope everything is okay!!
    Sorry- I only missed posting yesterday- today isn't over yet . We are in a deep freeze here and I have been super busy with stuff around the house- trying to keep it warm and the vehicles running. Hubby has been working 12-14 hours 7 days a week since we got home which has meant my to do list is getting bigger. Today I ran around to different Marks trying to find him some winter work boots as it is -40C here and he works outside for the most part. I finally bought 2 pairs in hopes that one would fit.

Yesterday morning Kayley opened a package of nail polish remover pads (and has been nagging me since to paint her nails!). This morning Keira opened up a Lego Friends Hedgehog Hideaway set. She loved it and has been playing with it all day! Thank you soooo much!

Yesterday morning I opened up an Old Spice body wash and this evening I opened up a 6 pack of Irish Springs soap. You must have an idea of just how "lovely" he smells after a long day at work. I do love the smell of Irish Springs soap Thank you for the gifts!

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    Sorry- I only missed posting yesterday- today isn't over yet . We are in a deep freeze here and I have been super busy with stuff around the house- trying to keep it warm and the vehicles running. Hubby has been working 12-14 hours 7 days a week since we got home which has meant my to do list is getting bigger. Today I ran around to different Marks trying to find him some winter work boots as it is -40C here and he works outside for the most part. I finally bought 2 pairs in hopes that one would fit.

Yesterday morning Kayley opened a package of nail polish remover pads (and has been nagging me since to paint her nails!). This morning Keira opened up a Lego Friends Hedgehog Hideaway set. She loved it and has been playing with it all day! Thank you soooo much!

Yesterday morning I opened up an Old Spice body wash and this evening I opened up a 6 pack of Irish Springs soap. You must have an idea of just how "lovely" he smells after a long day at work. I do love the smell of Irish Springs soap Thank you for the gifts!
    Lol, sorry I tried backtracking in the posts but really hard on tapatalk. I seem to have a love hate relationship with this app.

You're welcome!
    I really was hoping to find a larger variety of lego friends (there are more to come) but walmart only seemed to have three varieties?! Where else are these typically sold, I bought the same sets for my 4 and 7 year old nieces because their mom bought them bigger sets for Xmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    Lol, sorry I tried backtracking in the posts but really hard on tapatalk. I seem to have a love hate relationship with this app.

You're welcome!
    I really was hoping to find a larger variety of lego friends (there are more to come) but walmart only seemed to have three varieties?! Where else are these typically sold, I bought the same sets for my 4 and 7 year old nieces because their mom bought them bigger sets for Xmas.

I fully agree about Tapatalk- Love/Hate...

Lego Friends- I honestly haven't bought too many- some at Costco and a couple small sets at the Lego store.

I am headed to bed- Good night all

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

glad you are liking your gifts tmlskk01 and had a great holiday. momto2ks my family is loving the gifts and cant wait to open more. As I have said I knew the jerky and jelly beans wouldn't last long as when I went to go find them tonight they were already gone.lol(should have hid some). As for dd fighting sleep this afternoon was a fluke as tonight it was a 4 hr fight.again. I might have to talk to the doctor on Monday when she gets her check up as I am at wits end with this and next month I go back to work and I know hubby will not deal with this as nice as I do as he figures she should just cry it out and I am against this. so we have just over a month to do something about it.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

On the 6th day of Christmas, Heather brought to me....two wooden Xmas stamps!!! Came in so handy tonight because I had to wrap a ton of prizes and gifts for a work party tomorrow and I like making my own wrap! Thank you so much!

I spent most of the night in stores hunting for a white elephant gift and prizes for our staff Xmas party. I work with the dullest group of people ever, I swear. It made shopping a truly painful experience.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Finally got one tree up and decorated. I put it off given the circumstances but the kids were bugging. Here it is! A tad over decorated but it always is.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    Just in Case My buddy Didn't See
    THANK-YOU!
    i was going to say something lol

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

just a heads up that I won't have a computer for two days so I will be back on monday with photos of all the gifts.

BIG THANK YOU TO NEW2SC for everything so far!!

note to self: page 191.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    Finally got one tree up and decorated. I put it off given the circumstances but the kids were bugging. Here it is! A tad over decorated but it always is.

It's beautiful, I have to get mine up.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Morning all! Day 7 brought some super cute ribbon! Thanks pooh!

Today I'm off to my last show of the season for my dog cookie business! Yay! I got a super snazzy banner from Vistaprint's Black Friday sale fingers crossed that it brings me lots of customers!

I'll pop in later this afternoon to let you know how it went.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Separate the 2 rolls there's more inside

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Nice tree Jody not to sure about a tree this year was going to borrow my mom's but can't seem to get it down here lol Sad because we always have one up by Toronto Christmas Parade

7 Day brought me a little friend ........Snowman
    7th day for Kayla Life Savers She LOOOOOVES these

Name:  013.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  43.3 KB
    Name:  015.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  56.9 KB

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

So I am probally going to be very grumpy next couple days I have some crappy shifts coming up....I know should be thankful I have a job lol But work 11-7:30ish tonight takes me half hour to get there and half hour to get home so there goes the day then have to get up at 5am leave here by 6:15 am work till 2 then Monday 12-8:30 ish the Tuesday 5am again leave at 6:15 get off at 3:30 like really who is that mean to do close/open/close/open I am too old for this crap lol
    chesterjes likes this.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    i was going to say something lol

Armygirl76 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

Today I got some more stamps - thanks again! They are awesome! They are xmas themed!
    julesie-pie and chesterjes like this.

Page 193 of 253 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 243 ... LastLast

Thread Information