User Tag List

Page 45 of 253 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast
Like Tree14461Likes

Thread: ARMY AND SLAMMIE's Crazy Christmas Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    More questions:

Do you like magazines? Are there any that you would like to read but would never buy?

Any cooking gadgets or kitchen type stuff or ingredients that you need for your holiday entertaining?

Are you a traditional peppermint candy cane kind of person or do you like fun or gourmet flavours? Which ones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Magazines for me:

Any Christmas magazine
    Love check stand cookbooks
    Canadian living
    Taste of home
    Cooking light

Cooking gadgets/kitchenware/ingredients:

Cheese slicer
    Cheese spreader
    Paring knife
    Pepper mill
    Brining mix
    Bacon salt

I love peppermint candy canes and any of the weird ones!

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

lunchmates or lunchables
    juice boxes not the $0.50 oasis
    dr pepper
    miss vickies
    salsa

fav snacks...tostitoes with either con queso or salsa

always need envelopes and stamps

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
    wendyjane likes this.

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

I think livi would like the pictures

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

dang it I just realized my answers weren't quoting ugh

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    It wasn't my question to answer but I love snapdragons to when I was little my dad grew them and I remember him showing me how to open and close them. I can't walk by a snap dragon and not do this and think of my dad.
    MY DAD TOO!!!! He used to tell me they were talking to me - he used a Daffy Duck voice for the snap dragon (he's been gone since 2001 and I still bawl when I think of him - may be tearing up as I type)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    Secret time....

Been there done that!!!! I hate the wait! Especially if its wrapped in a way that it may look like one thing and ends up being the total opposite!!!!! And ill also admit, im a slicer! sit here with the scissors or utility knife and tape so they look exactly the same!!! Ive been that way all my life! I know all the hiding spots in my house and being a SAHM, gives me time to snoop around when no one else is home!!!
    Ah ha ha! I am soooo the president of the cheater, tape slicer club.....check this out:

I was about 9, my younger sister would have been 4. I was the queen of snooping (tape cuttng came later). i had found the mother load of gifts while snooping in the basement! My dad had a workshop and it was locked....I snooped, found the key (hidden on top of the door frame) and opened the door.....IT WAS FREAKING SANTA"S WORKSHOP!!!! Unwrapped toys everywhere! Piles for my sister and I. Naturally I did what any good big sister would do......i went and got my little sister (who is 4 remember) I brought her downstairs to show her the amazing presents that were ready for us! Swore her to secrecy.....She didn't say a word!

My parents found out only because they labelled one of the gifts that was in my pile with a tag for my sister. Christmas day, we are opening gifts, she opens my toy - a silver plastic horse with mane and tail that you could braid etc I yell "hey that is supposed to be for me" Dammit! Snitched on myself!

Was in sooooooo much trouble lol

The tape cutting came in my teenage years, both my sis and I are pro tape cutters! The running joke now is seeing how much tape we wrap each others gifts in - we haven't lived in the same house for over 10 years, so peeking isn't even an issue!

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

More questions:

Do you like magazines? Are there any that you would like to read but would never buy?

Any cooking gadgets or kitchen type stuff or ingredients that you need for your holiday entertaining?

Are you a traditional peppermint candy cane kind of person or do you like fun or gourmet flavours? Which ones?

magazines - canadian living.
    kitchen - new bread pans -the mini ones would be great too
    candy canes - love peppermint but also like the others except peach or eggnog...don't like those ones

tasha313 and Armygirl76 like this.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

12. Buddy, What are a few of your favorite colours?
    My favourite colour is red, preferably a darker deeper red. Which reminds me that I could use some deep red nail polish, and top coat. =)

13. How do you feel about animal prints? Zebra stripes, leopard spots etc etc? No thank you!

14. What is your favorite # from 1 - 23 and what is your favorite day of the week? My favourite number is 3 and my favourite day of the week I think is Friday. =)

15. What would you consider the "perfect date" or your most memorable? Mm. I would love just a really nice walk with perfect weather and an amazing conversation. and someone to snuggle with. =)

16. What is your favorite music type and/or song? I like really chill music like Jack Johnson, Jason Maraz, Colbie Caillat, etc.

17.What is your most favorite Christmas treat?
    I love the Lindt chocolates and after eight sticks, not squares.

18. What is one Christmas tradition that you must do or have?
    As a family we always decorate our christmas tree together, and I love opening all my presents up on Christmas morning. Except this train! =)

19. If you could pick only one flower, what is your favorite?
    Mm. This is hard. I love Calla lilies though, they are so beautiful.

20. Buddy question: does your tree have a theme? Or colour-theme?
    Nope!

21. Are you a pervert? Are you a prude? Are you a sexual person? Do you get offended at sexy humour?
    hahaha. I laughed out loud when I saw this question. I don't think I'm any of these things...I don't get offended but I don't really find that much humour in it. Sorry. Maybe I am a prude. haha.

22. Can you list your top three wanted items
    under 3.00?Top three under 5.00?
    Top three under 10.00?
    I get stuck on this question everytime! I think I would be happy with anything on my list. Really.
    wendyjane, Armygirl76 and slambert like this.

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizardqueen78 View Post
    MY DAD TOO!!!! He used to tell me they were talking to me - he used a Daffy Duck voice for the snap dragon (he's been gone since 2001 and I still bawl when I think of him - may be tearing up as I type)

Ah ha ha! I am soooo the president of the cheater, tape slicer club.....check this out:

I was about 9, my younger sister would have been 4. I was the queen of snooping (tape cuttng came later). i had found the mother load of gifts while snooping in the basement! My dad had a workshop and it was locked....I snooped, found the key (hidden on top of the door frame) and opened the door.....IT WAS FREAKING SANTA"S WORKSHOP!!!! Unwrapped toys everywhere! Piles for my sister and I. Naturally I did what any good big sister would do......i went and got my little sister (who is 4 remember) I brought her downstairs to show her the amazing presents that were ready for us! Swore her to secrecy.....She didn't say a word!

My parents found out only because they labelled one of the gifts that was in my pile with a tag for my sister. Christmas day, we are opening gifts, she opens my toy - a silver plastic horse with mane and tail that you could braid etc I yell "hey that is supposed to be for me" Dammit! Snitched on myself!

Was in sooooooo much trouble lol

The tape cutting came in my teenage years, both my sis and I are pro tape cutters! The running joke now is seeing how much tape we wrap each others gifts in - we haven't lived in the same house for over 10 years, so peeking isn't even an issue!
    everyone hides the presents from me...I was able to peel the tape back and see what my presents were and reseal them so well no one knew lol...I should never have told my brothers or my son that lol...I am good about it now though...still curious but at least I can sleep christmas eve now

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

22. Can you list your top three wanted items
    under 3.00?Top three under 5.00?
    Top three under 10.00?
    Let me get back to you on this one

23. Do you drink alcohol? If so, what?
    I do! I love coconut rum (Cruzan is my fav!) Baileys, the bacardi coolers, any rum based cooler type drinks

24. Are you a baker? Why do you like to bake?
    I bake, but trying to bake healthier stuff - DH and I need to cut out some of the junk! If you have any good healthy treat recipes -send them to me!

25. Do you need gift wrapping supplies?
    Tape, bows and tags would all be put to use - no paper please! DH stocked up last year (I was so proud!)

26. Buddy, what stores , restos, shops, stores do you like and would maybe like a GC to ?
    WalMart, Micheals, Itunes, Food Basics, Bulk Barn, Dollarama, Pet Smart, Quiznos, Starbucks

27. Besides FPC, what are your top 5 coupons that you would want/need?
    Hmmmm I have to think - let me get back to you on this one too!

28. Favourite Snacks?
    Chocolate cherries - I may die a little if my buddy got me the Pot of Gold cherry box *hint hint*, chocolate almonds (for Craig), Smartfood, Hummus & Veggies, Chocolicious mix from Bulk Barn, Jelly Tots, Jelly Belly...I could go on and on!

29. Do you need couponing supplies (labels, envelopes, paper clips, post its, stamps? Honestly no....."Hello my name is Val and I have an office supply addiction" I just organized the office / hobby room and I think I may be set for life.....I could use some regular envies (I only have one box left) lol

30. Stamps? Batteries? Ok,what size? Batteries please! AAA, AA and D
    dlee and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Trent would LOVE something with his name on it but good luck finding it as it seems to not exist. Guess I picked a hard name?
    My kids have never had anything personalized correctly! They are Shaun(b), Tayylor(g) and Camryn(g). Best we can find usually are Sean, Taylor and Cameron...and they're usually all boy colours/styles.

Quote Originally Posted by kellyanna_99 View Post
    Besides FPC, what are your top 5 coupons that you would want/need?
    Favourite Snacks? Do you need couponing supplies (labels, envelopes, paper clips, post its, stamps?
    Stamps? Batteries? Ok, if so, what size
    Top 5 coupiees (printables welcome, french not so much): $5 maxx scoop, $4 Fruttare, GreenWorks, red bull (unicorn?), Doritos (Unicorn?) Fave snack is microwave popcorn with Smarties thrown in, omg so good. Im doing great for couponing supplies right now, thx. And YES! Batteries! Sizes AA and AAA...(could be for tv remotes, could be for sex toys...lol, Ill never tell!) ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    his name is Keeland.
    Awesome name! Do you call him Kee?

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    i think my kids are a little to old for that. Hailey wants gory surgical or medical books
    I should send her my old Pathology in Periodontics textbooks. Some reaaaallly nasty oral diseases in there! Awesome!!

I read magazines in waiting rooms, but thats about it. I could use a rubber scraper, a tiny little frying pan to cook a single egg, Ummmmm would love to try Bacon salt or other bacon-y type seasonings, I NEVER have any kitchen hand towels to dry my hands on (black, brown or cobalt blue). Candy canes are not really too popular at our house unless Im crushing them up and putting them into homemade christmas bark!

Quote Originally Posted by lizardqueen78 View Post
    Ah ha ha! I am soooo the president of the cheater, tape slicer club....
    Awesome story LQ! Its fine when youre a kid, but as an adult, its pretty sad!..lol. One year, my husband (now exH) actually rented a small storage unit and stored all my gifts there! LMAO!! It cost him a lot of $ to rent it for a month, but he was sick of me snooping!! lol, that was the WORST Xmas for me!! lol
    scbpooh, slambert, dlee and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Camryn was to be my youngest daughters name! We didn't know she had Down's Syndrome though until she was here and DH decided Camryn no longer fit quite right so she became Courtnee!

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

My mom an sister call him Kee, I usually use his full name. Unless we are in a hurry or rushing to get something done or go somewhere, then his name seems too long so either call him Kee or just K. LOL.

He has his day's last name which is Keast, so when I'm joking around I call him Keaster. He usually gets offended and tells me to be quiet. Sigh..... Hahaha.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

27. Besides FPC, what are your top 5 coupons that you would want/need?

$2 Huggies product (valid on any)
    $2 Children's Advil (NED)
    Goldfish CRACKERS
    Carnation Hot Chocolate
    Oasis Juice Boxes (valid on 8pks, not just 5pk)

28. Favourite Snacks?

M&Ms regular one
    York Peppermint Patties
    Dehydrated fruit

29. Do you need couponing supplies (labels, envelopes, paper clips, post its, stamps?

Just Stamps ($0.07/.08 or P stamps)

30. Stamps? Batteries? What sizes.

stamps yes see above. Batteries yes but just C or D batteries for a couple of DD's toys
    chesterjes likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

=( this situation sounds frustrating and I'm sorry that you have to go through this. we are here to support, let us know how we can cheer you on. I can't give great advice in this area but I hope it all works out for you and your DS.

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    Okay serious question for all...

This is Our first Christmas separated from DS's dad. I am having a very hard time with this split Christmas non sense. I promised his dad that he could have DS on Christmas Day around 10am. But that is not good enough for him, he wants him Christmas Eve into Christmas morning. It's very frustrating, to an extent I feel like I deserve Christmas morning. I am the one who cares for him and works to support him. I want to be able to enjoy that feeling of Christmas morning.

On the other hand I feel very selfish about t as well, DS gets to see his dad once a week. I mean yes his dad also really deserves Christmas morning with him... It's frustrating. I really don't like that it has to be this way but it is what it is. Makes me want to cry actually...

So my question is how has/does anyone else In This situation deal with this!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    slambert and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Phew! So glad this westcoaster gets to be awake a bit later so I have time to catch up while you guys sleep. =)

even if I don't reply to every post, I really love getting to know each and every one of you ladies through the thread.

Page 45 of 253 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Thread Information