User Tag List

Page 145 of 253 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 195 245 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 3789
Like Tree14461Likes

Thread: ARMY AND SLAMMIE's Crazy Christmas Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by beckyrobinson1 View Post
    Well, imcouldnt decide on an order, so yes, just pick one per day, and hopefully you will. Love them all.
    I am absolutely sure I will!! The effort you put in to picking things out is gift enough
    wendyjane and chesterjes like this.
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

I took everything out to make sure all was well (it is) and put it all back. There was a really cute tall tube of hot chocolate and 2 packs of life savers for my now gifts. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Finish wrapping, sorry buddy for the bad wrapping job. I implemented the 'wrap as fast as possible so DD doesnt try to "help" ' method.

Sneak peek photo! Now to find a box & will mail tomorrow or Tuesday!

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk 2
    julesie-pie and chesterjes like this.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Taaadaaa!! LizardQueen did a BEAUTIFUL job at wrapping! Look how pretty, each wrapped in alternating colours..my faves! And Tayylor is suuuuper stoked that SHE is getting a gift on her bday!! Chris was SHOCKED that you sent something on HIS bday too! youre the best, most thoughtful buddy-bud ever! can i open everything now? Name:  get-attachment.aspx.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  82.7 KB

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherWake View Post
    Taaadaaa!! LizardQueen did a BEAUTIFUL job at wrapping! Look how pretty, each wrapped in alternating colours..my faves! And Tayylor is suuuuper stoked that SHE is getting a gift on her bday!! Chris was SHOCKED that you sent something on HIS bday too! youre the best, most thoughtful buddy-bud ever! can i open everything now? Name:  get-attachment.aspx.jpg
    Yay! Glad you like it....I tried to get an extra floral wrapping paper for your gag gift (ha ha) but apparently this time of year they are scarce!!!

You may NOT open everything now lol! If you're extra good, you can open package 2.0 when it arrives next week!

Oh and the Thai Coconut spices came today! Thanks again!! You're the bestest!!! Xoxoxo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    now that I think of it, I shouldn't have given such a huge hint..but I also didn't want you to drag a heavy box around with your little one. there is a special gift on its way separately. I figure you'll find out tomorrow anyway. and I wanted some happy news. =)

even though you are all sleeping...I am going to vent. just after I finish replying to everyone. =)

THANK YOU! I love that cute cat photo and I also am just so appreciative that I can come on here and cry and vent and people will love me and not judge me.

amazing!!

ooooh, thanks for guessing for me MeShell! =) Us BCers need to stick together. haha. I've narrowed it down but I think I'm just going to wait and be super surprised!

enjoy!! let me know when you get the smaller package too.

=) I love that people here call me dlee. it's like my little pet name or nickname among an awesome group of friends.
    No I'm glad you told me, it was helpful! Picked up the package on my way home from the aquarium which was amazing but super busy (will post some pics when my phone is charge again), my MIL is still here but after she is gone & DD is asleep I will open it up to make sure everything is safe

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa13 View Post
    My package is here!!!!!! Thankfully i was home this morning. Its from Julsie-pie!
    yaaa!

Quote Originally Posted by beckyrobinson1 View Post
    Well, imcouldnt decide on an order, so yes, just pick one per day, and hopefully you will. Love them all.
    what about the gag gift for the 13th?

NO!!!
    Melissa13 and chesterjes like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Just checked on buddies package it should be delivered tomorrow since I sent xpress post, but it is saying not until the 25th.
    wendyjane and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizardqueen78 View Post
    Yay! Glad you like it....I tried to get an extra floral wrapping paper for your gag gift (ha ha) but apparently this time of year they are scarce!!!You may NOT open everything now lol! If you're extra good, you can open package 2.0 when it arrives next week!
    Oh and the Thai Coconut spices came today! Thanks again!! You're the bestest!!! Xoxoxo
    Hahahah When I saw that pale pink flowery paper, I KNEW it HAD to be the gag gift! But its sooo purrrtty, hahah!! Pretty awesome that you took the time to know me well enough to even match gag wrapping paper. Funny girl. I am loving everything and am waiting anxiously for december to arrive! And cant believe that there is still another something coming? You so crazy, girrrlll!
    lizardqueen78 and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Hahahah When I saw that pale pink flowery paper, I KNEW it HAD to be the gag gift! But its sooo purrrtty, hahah!! Pretty awesome that you took the time to know me well enough to even match gag wrapping paper. Funny girl. I am loving everything and am waiting anxiously for december to arrive! And cant believe that there is still another something coming? You so crazy, girrrlll!
    Ha Ha yessss!!! The other something was supposed to be here on mail day *shakes fist* but showed up the day after f#&@jks sakes!! Then I decided I needed to add one more super awesome thing for you, but I can't get it till next week!

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizardqueen78 View Post
    Ha Ha yessss!!! The other something was supposed to be here on mail day *shakes fist* but showed up the day after f#&@jks sakes!! Then I decided I needed to add one more super awesome thing for you, but I can't get it till next week!
    Me so lucky. I was the same way with Jody...I kept getting more...and more...and just one more..and awwhh this is good...more and more and more...which is why I thnk she ended up with 30 gifts + gifts for her animals and every other member of her family! BAHHHAAHA best wish list ever. I could have kept going. Well Im super happy that you found my WL good too! I'd love to see YOURS, LQ.

Trading Score
    327 (100%)

Hi, My name is Sheena and I'm a "couponaholic" !
    shop my webstore:
    www.sheenakoe.shopregal.ca

Use this code to save at Well.ca:
    spend40save10now

Trading Score
    327 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponsrule View Post
    Hi, My name is Sheena and I'm a "couponaholic" !

A recently "dumped" couponaholic who is moving this week and will back to my old couponing ways! I will be so happy to have a couponing space again!!!!
    chesterjes likes this.
    shop my webstore:
    www.sheenakoe.shopregal.ca

Use this code to save at Well.ca:
    spend40save10now

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

I usual plan the order of the gifts out and wrote it down so I know what my buddies are getting when. This year I wrapped everything and then realized I didn't put it in order. So I randomly assigned numbers. #25 was easy because they were odd shapes. The rest was conpletely random- good thing I started with the kids package and wrapped them in different paper for each person...

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

I wrapped everything and then assigned numbers.
    Honestly I was sick, sore and frustrated. So my min was not there and my wrapping is very poor, sorry buddy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    chesterjes likes this.

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by army_girl29 View Post
    I got a slip today so I am hoping it is my package, but it could be an amazon.ca package... will keep you posted. Also saw Hunger Games - Catching Fire and it is surperb!
    Just got home from seeing it!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

So I called and called my post office and the post man never drop it off, so I will have to check tomorrow and if not dropped off tomorrow, I won't be able to find out til Monday. Sucky. I am not even sure if it is my package or an amazon.ca package, buddy, can you possibly give me a hint?

Page 145 of 253 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 195 245 ... LastLast

Thread Information