User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Have 4 more tixs for trade. Tixs are for the Yonge/Eg location. Looking to trade for SDM points.

polo_wataga
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

So if my guests can't make it, can I bring the other people with me? Or they only allow the person's names on the RSVP only? You guys trade the tickets so I guess they are not piggy for the name then??

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Darn! To bad Winnipeg wasn't listed. I would to have loved to have taken my son to this movie! Enjoy to all those that got this freebie!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

so people scoop up the tickets on purpose to trade them off?? I highly dobut thats what the original contest holder had in mind...lol.... seems like a ticket scalper kinda deal...?

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tarrie01 View Post
    so people scoop up the tickets on purpose to trade them off?? I highly dobut thats what the original contest holder had in mind...lol.... seems like a ticket scalper kinda deal...?
    Some people do (which is not right IMO) but others get them and other things come up.

Like for myself, I was an idiot and read the date wrong and thought they were for last weekend not this up coming one. So the friends that I had planned on going with cannot make this weekend and I cannot find anyone else to go with (my hubby does not wish to wake up that early for a movie, lol). I will go alone if I don't find anyone who wants to do a trade.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Dayanara - Earn free stuff just for searching the web!

http://www.wagjag.com/?wid=66bba0e75...fbd07b4aef23ad - WagJag it up! Great deals at a fraction of the cost.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by polo_wataga View Post
    So if my guests can't make it, can I bring the other people with me? Or they only allow the person's names on the RSVP only? You guys trade the tickets so I guess they are not piggy for the name then??
    Yes you can take other people with you ..instead of the original guest's .

They will just check your name & your email id of a list .

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

HUGE thanks going out to you Mangofruit for the original post!!!!
    We went this morning to the Queensway (toronto) show and it was just awesome! My kids were so happy, they had made Smurf hats for us which got us tons of smiles and lots of camera time (which they really wanted!)Not only did we get to see the movie for FREE but they gave out popcorn & drinks (plus kinder eggs for the kids) and had the Smurf McDonald's toys as you exited for everyone. They also did quite a few giveaways of Teletoon gift bags and many $50 Cineplex gift cards. We didnt win any of those but still had a blast. Thank you again!

I'm here for the Survivor Pool

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alohamom View Post
    HUGE thanks going out to you Mangofruit for the original post!!!!
    We went this morning to the Queensway (toronto) show and it was just awesome! My kids were so happy, they had made Smurf hats for us which got us tons of smiles and lots of camera time (which they really wanted!)Not only did we get to see the movie for FREE but they gave out popcorn & drinks (plus kinder eggs for the kids) and had the Smurf McDonald's toys as you exited for everyone. They also did quite a few giveaways of Teletoon gift bags and many $50 Cineplex gift cards. We didnt win any of those but still had a blast. Thank you again!
    wow that sounded like a blast

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I really think there is a moral issue with scooping up tickets for a kids movie and then trading them for reward points.... that's TERRIBLE and you ought to be ashamed of yourself.
    You are taking away from children...really?! Grow up please and let the kids have fun...find your stupid points somewhere else!
    jerks
    BareBottoms

Help struggling parents & babies in need - donate those leftover diapers your baby has outgrown www.BareBottomsOttawa.com

College Girl
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by BareBottoms View Post
    I really think there is a moral issue with scooping up tickets for a kids movie and then trading them for reward points.... that's TERRIBLE and you ought to be ashamed of yourself.
    You are taking away from children...really?! Grow up please and let the kids have fun...find your stupid points somewhere else!
    jerks
    just quoting.
    no other comment.
    my comment, is with the above quote.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Just wanted to say a big big thank you for posting this....got some tickets for our grandkids and their dad who had a blast! It was soo wonderful, free tickets, popcorn, choc bar's, drinks for everyone and the little Smurf on the way out was a big hit for the kids!...they are STILL talking about it!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks to you my kids and i had a great time. great outing for the family. kids are playing with their happy meals toys and yup!!! singing that darn song... la la lalala....

Mario's best friendლ(ಠωಠლ MangoFruit's Avatar
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

No problem guys. Stay tune for the next one on October 17th: PUSS IN BOOTS.
    I've gotten more than 300$ of gift cards. You can also do so by joining swagbucks:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/MangoFruit
    Also, Start out with 25 points on SUPERPOINTS: http://superpoints.com/join/airujo

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MangoFruit View Post
    Awesome--thanks for the heads up-I am totally looking forward to it!!

BTW, there was this woman at today's event with passes for 12 or 13 people (stacks of passes)...she must have had friends all get it at the same time. In any case, when they asked "can I help who is next in line please?" she walked all of the way from the back somewhere past everyone (who were all surprised and didn't know what to say or do and collected 12+ passes and then piles of adults and kids came over after she got the passes and collected them from her). It was first come first served, so people were trying to be pleasant about what she had done, and I am hoping we mis-interpreted what actually happened but it was one of the strangest things I have ever witnessed!!!

Kitsilano Kiddo
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by MangoFruit View Post
    Thanks so much, OP!!

I was surprised that almost all of the kids watched the whole movie without getting antsy and it was a full length movie! The 3 kids who were with me, 3, 5 and 9 years old had a ball and loved the kinder toy and brainy smurf on the way out (in addition to the popcorn and drink).

How awesome was it to not only get a movie preview but also get the popcorn, drink and toys?!

You saved me a ton of money and I really appreciate it!!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information