Got the following email today:

PetSmart is interested in your feedback so that we can continue to serve you better. PetSmart is partnering with ORC International, an independent research firm, to conduct research and we'd like to invite you, a valued PetPerks member, to participate. In appreciation of your time, we will give you a $5 PetSmart gift card if you qualify for and complete the online study.

All responses will be kept completely confidential and reported as aggregate findings.

Thank you in advance for participating in this important PetSmart research. If you could please reply by Wednesday, November 6th, 2013. Please click on the link below and you will be directed to the survey.

LINK REMOVED

If you have any comments or questions about this survey, please use ORC International's online support.

If you would prefer not to receive any future surveys from ORC International, please click here: LINK REMOVED

If you would prefer not to receive any further email from PetSmart, click the following email address and type "unsubscribe PetSmart" in the subject line. Choosing this option means that you will no longer receive PetSmart emails with notifications of sales and special offers: [email protected].

To view PetSmart's Privacy Policy, click here:http://www.petsmart.com/helpdesk/ind...isplay=privacy

This email was sent by:
ORC International
720 East Pete Rose Way
Cincinnati, OH 45202

This email was sent to the following address: EMAIL REMOVED

Thought I would post and let people know.
Although, this got sent to my regular email, it might have been sent to the spam/junk section of some emails so be sure to check.
The only qualifying question I could see, was they ask if your the primary pet food/accessory buyer for your family.