User Tag List

Page 544 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 44 444 494 534 542 543 544 545 546 554 594 644 1044 1544 ... LastLast
Results 8,146 to 8,160 of 30801
Like Tree98417Likes

Thread: Fan590 loyalty club

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by maggierocks View Post
    I'm soooooooooooooo bored
    Family dinner tonight at the KEG....This will be the first time everyone is in the same Province/Country in 6 months...
    Yeah, but not me I almost never except for rare "living high" occasions ever get out of Bowmanhell....
    Did I say rain gets me down??????

Oh and to get the proper affect ready this in a whiney tone.....
    Why the Keg? How about some other restaurant, like Milestones, Kelsey's or Swiss Chalet...Montana's, Baton Rouge, or Rotten Ronnies

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Owdatoon View Post
    Why the Keg? How about some other restaurant, like Milestones, Kelsey's or Swiss Chalet...Montana's, Baton Rouge, or Rotten Ronnies

OutLaws choice!!!! The Keg in Ajax is better able to accomodate my F.I.L.
    Since he broke his neck (Literally) years back alot of places are too cramped for him to sit comfortably. They go there alot and the Manager always goes out of his way for them so thats where we go. Suits me fine these days rotton-ronnies is all we can afford.
    I must have dropped $3000.00 of University stuff last night, we got a kick a$$deal on a Macbook Pro comes with a ton of add ons for free.
    I has raised a very expensive child....Clothes and bedding outta this world......I take the blame I aways buy quality instead of quantity.

Although......I bought a killer dress at the new Target in Whitby.
    Hubbies says I'm a Hot Mama!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

maggie, go ahead and splurge on all the lobster the keg has going on now. they have a special lobster menu on now for a limited time.

thats what credit cards are for!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Stab View Post
    maggie, go ahead and splurge on all the lobster the keg has going on now. they have a special lobster menu on now for a limited time.

I'll order 2 of everthing plus a Martini starter and litre of wine, and force down desert.... cause I'm not paying baby!!!!!
    I LOVE my Inlaws

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

WTG, now she'll want new shoes to match the lobster platter...and maybe a dress as well..

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OutLaws choice!!!! The Keg in Ajax is better able to accomodate my F.I.L.
    Since he broke his neck (Literally) years back alot of places are too cramped for him to sit comfortably. They go there alot and the Manager always goes out of his way for them so thats where we go. Suits me fine these days rotton-ronnies is all we can afford.
    I must have dropped $3000.00 of University stuff last night, we got a kick a$$deal on a Macbook Pro comes with a ton of add ons for free.
    I has raised a very expensive child....Clothes and bedding outta this world......I take the blame I aways buy quality instead of quantity.

Although......I bought a killer dress at the new Target in Whitby.
    Hubbies says I'm a Hot Mama!!!!

Hey Maggie,

Just as an FYI, don't forget that all universities have a computer store and in that store offer a student discount on programs/software etc. You may want to check that out before buying all the 'extra' programs. Sorry if this is late. Cheers!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'll order 2 of everthing plus a Martini starter and litre of wine, and force down desert.... cause I'm not paying baby!!!!!
    I LOVE my Inlaws

EXCELLENT! What time should I be there?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by frankbeans View Post
    Hey Maggie,

Just as an FYI, don't forget that all universities have a computer store and in that store offer a student discount on programs/software etc. You may want to check that out before buying all the 'extra' programs. Sorry if this is late. Cheers!

Yeah found out alot at orientation but I think this is a printer and stuff like that....I think she may have got an ipod with it to or something like that.
    When I am in stores that don't sell clothes and shoes I zone out...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

EXCELLENT! What time should I be there?

Get your bib ready for 6pm

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Owdatoon View Post
    WTG, now she'll want new shoes to match the lobster platter...and maybe a dress as well..

Got the shoes and the dress and they do coordinate with the Lobster....Pink today

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am going to take a running leap and put my head through the 50inch plazma!!!!!!!! hundreds of channels and nothing on!!!! I have even seen all the on demand movies......I guess when the Rogers bill comes in I'll be running the other way!!!!! Actually I thought they were free, till my daughter pointed out that I was on the wrong channel.....
    AAAAHHHHHHHHH I hate rain....oh I think I allready said that....
    Last edited by maggierocks; Wed, Aug 3rd, 2011 at 02:06 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am going to take a running leap and put my head through the 50inch plazma!!!!!!!! hundreds of channels and nothing on!!!! I have even seen all the on demand movies......I guess when the Rogers bill comes in I'll be running the other way!!!!! Actually I thought they were free, till my daughter pointed out that I was on the wrong channel.....

have you tired going online to watch shows and movies. ctv.ca, globaltv.com, citytv.com, discoverychannel.ca, etc. They all have all their shows that you can watch for free.

If you want to watch movies (or download any programs or games), you can download pratically any movie from thepiratebay.org (but you never heard it from me, not entirely legal). recommend only download movies that say dvdrip otherwise they are cams. Go to top100 list is a good place to start (or so I have heard, as I have never downloaded anything from this site...it is not legal )

happy watching!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

if you download from a site like thepiratebay.org, you need a bit torrent, it is just a program that allows you to download from file sharing sites. www.bittorrent.com. (or so I have heard) lol

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

if you download from a site like thepiratebay.org, you need a bit torrent, it is just a program that allows you to download from file sharing sites. www.bittorrent.com. (or so I have heard) lol

My son gets tons of movies for me and puts them on a little
    plugy-in-key-thing. Has a Dell Alien desktop that thing has everything. I'm not sure where he gets them but he gets movies before they are released. Have seen some great ones.
    I sat and watched the entire box set of Big Bang theroy. That was great although I still have the opening song still stuck in my head.

You guys are getting a very very very small amount of how annoying I can be when I am bored so now you know why my hubbie lets me buy what I want...TO SHUT ME UP

Long suffering Leaf Fan Road Dawgs's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Enjoy your dinner tonight with your extended FAM !!

Thread Information