User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Paid to buy tostitos Co-op West! Starts on 22nd

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danip467 View Post
    cheeks, where is the Tostito coupon from?
    It is from the walmart magazine 3 back... the one with the robin hood baking coupon book. Save $1 on the purchase of any Tostitos tortilla chips, salsa or dips (any size/flavour/variety) UPC23314232, exp Dec31/13

All coupon can be found by searching on google and smartcanucks. My brain is wired really weird and when I am entering deal hunting mode I have a great deal of trouble switching gears and going back to find coupons. When it comes to going back and searching for coupons it derails my brain for lack of better terms LOL... it is just how my brain works... sometimes backwards and inside out... but when i get into a deal finding mode i get very much entrenched and I share my results. If you guys can pitch in and find some more coupons that work with the deals please do the search and let us know.
    operabob and MillieH like this.
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

thanks cheeky you rock, you have saved us all a lot of money at this important time of year
    cheekysaver likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

That ad for sears is not in the SK flyer.
    cheekysaver likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ColleenMGorecki View Post
    The Sears one is not in every flyer... I don't know why. As long as you have coupons this deal is still a money maker.... we will just have to see if that sears is a misprint.... It isn't a misprint... it is in the calgary flyers.

It is possible it is in your area so check your flyers.
    Last edited by cheekysaver; Thu, Nov 21st, 2013 at 09:33 PM.
    operabob likes this.
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ColleenMGorecki View Post
    Thanks - I haven't been getting flyers since we moved within the city, and have been relying on online flyers, gah!
    cheekysaver likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Thanks!!! I edited the post and told people to check their local flyer for the $10 sears card. I am sorry they are not passing them out everywhere!
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

not for GTA!!! Waiting for it!!
    cheekysaver likes this.
    My trade list check coupon trading
    Wish List:
    Trade with GC, Permanent Stamps, Herbal Essences FPC,or any FPC coupon, $5 Cascade, or Cimplex Movie pass,Movie GOGO, $2 stayfree coupon(no print out coupon),
    $2 any Kellogg’s product

L-M
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just picked up the black & white copy of this MIR yesterday (I hope we are talking about the same thing here. My copy expires Dec. 13, 2013.) There is no worry about the wrong size...it just gives a list of the brand names you are to buy $20 worth of. Other coupons that would work for this offer are: $1 off Brisk (21403226) from Cereal boxes, including Harvest Crunch. $2 off Dole juice cocktail or sparklers (842128) from cereal boxes. $2 off Schweppes (12808670) from Schweppes boxes, or (12809006) from tear pad. $1 off Twistos (23313864) from cereal boxes. $1 off 18 count Multipacks of lays chips (23313877) (cereal boxes). Quaker instant oatmeal (15106461) (cereal boxes). $2 quaker granola bars (15106445)or (15106474) (cereal boxes). And one more for the tostado cantina chips (I used mine up)(also from box). These are just the ones that I have in my possession...there may be more out there. Have fun!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

I had just received an RAOK envie from the fabulous Jezz yesterday ... and among the amazing coupons were 4 x $1 off Tostitos chips or Salsa (from Chatelaine mag -booklet in the summer issue) and a bunch of the $2 off Dr. Pepper- .... to I used those today and bought the chips and salsa and Dr. Pepper. One thing to note is that the chips coupons say "one per customer" rather than one per item .... The manager had to come over and assist the cashier today for me and I always hate that kind of commotion as it slows down the line up. She said it was ok to use the 4 coupons (yeah Jezz)!

At the Co-op by me - they had the coupons at the Customer Service desk- so you had to ask for them. They also have the $5 Kraft coupons with this weeks flyer - and a couple of decent deals - if you like the dips you could get 2 for $3.98 so 5 for less than $5.... Really short expiry - Nov 28th .... so use them fast!
    cheekysaver likes this.

plc
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

The card says get $10 off when you spend $25 at Sears from Nov 29 - Dec 24.
    The fine print on the back says:
    Before taxes and applicable charges. Valid on in-stock merchandise in Sears Department and Sears Home/Decor Stores, Sears Hometown Stores and Catalogue and sears.ca orders. Limit one card per customer; must be surrendered upon use. Photocopies not accepted. Cannot be combined iwth any coupon offer. Excludes purchase from Sears Outlet/Liquidation stores and sears.ca/outlet, items with prices ending in .97, Pennigntons, Carter's & OshKosh B'Gosh brands, cosmetics and prestige fragrances, tables, video games and systems, Specialty services, demonstrators' products, gift cars and account payments.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysaver View Post
    Last edited by plc; Sat, Nov 23rd, 2013 at 03:51 PM.
    cheekysaver and L-M like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

when it's 3 for 9.99 or 3 for 7.98 (pepsi and lays chips)... do we have to buy 3 to get the price? or is it 3 for 9.99 so, buy one at 3.33?
    cheekysaver likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

ah2k, at our Co-op, you don't have to buy three... just split the cost to get individual price.

Got the coupon - oh, so evil it is! Pop and salty snacks - what a great excuse to get Doritos (Zesty cheese!), Hickory Sticks, Ruffles, Cheetos, etc. LOL!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thankss
    cheekysaver likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    ah2k, at our Co-op, you don't have to buy three... just split the cost to get individual price.

Got the coupon - oh, so evil it is! Pop and salty snacks - what a great excuse to get Doritos (Zesty cheese!), Hickory Sticks, Ruffles, Cheetos, etc. LOL!
    Thanks so much! I assumed we didn't have to multi-buy, but just wanted to make sure!
    Natalka and cheekysaver like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post

Yup it is like that on the 10 for $10 sales too... it doesn't matter if you get 1, 3 5 or 10 they are $1 each.
    operabob and L-M like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information