User Tag List

Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By veryboredguy2
  • 1 Post By veryboredguy2
  • 1 Post By veryboredguy2

Thread: Dyson 25 Animal Upright / DC 21 1 Day Sales $399 Save 200/250 at Home Outfitters

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just got an email, looks like for those of you that might have missed it at the Bay Home Outfitters will have the Dyson DC 25 Animal Upright for $399 Reg $649.99 for a 2 day sales on Fri, Nov 22 and Sat, Nov 23

They also have the DC 21 Canister Vacuum available in Quebec and a couple of stores out side of Quebec.
    Edit:
    You can collect $120 in money cards for a future purchase. The money cards are redeemed $15 for every $50 spent so it is like getting 30% off, can be handy for something that doesn't go on sale much, I think it can be used on sale items too

Dyson is certified by Asthma and Allergy friendly (supposedly because the vacuum is built so the air has to go through the filter and can't get around the filter becasue they use rubber gaskets and such, some vacuums I have seen just kind of have a filter put in but it isn't difficult for air to get around it, especailly as the filter gets clogged and dirty)
    This thread is currently associated with: Home Outfitters, The Bay
    Last edited by veryboredguy2; Fri, Nov 22nd, 2013 at 11:04 AM.
    MrsMer, alex78 and torontogal12 like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

alex78 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just noticed in their flyer you can collect $120 in money cards for a future purchase. The money cards are redeemed $15 for every $50 spent so it is like getting 30% off, can be handy for something that doesn't go on sale much, I think it can be used on sale items too

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Neither Kitchener or London have any left. In other places, call before you go perhaps.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

oh wow that was fast, kind of surprising since the Bay had the same sale 2 weeks ago. I just got my flyers for the week and Canadian Tire and Future shop also have it on sale as well.
    grumpy likes this.

Thread Information