User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Another love for new PCplus points!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Stocked up on the items lacking in our freezer stockpile... lovely pork chops (believe it was a left over sale from last week), pork roasts and family sized ground beef packs. With the spend $20 receive 5000 points offer it was amazing to get A TON of meat on sale plus all those points (15000). With other offers also today point haul was @26,000. This was my first go at this points program (so similar to Optimum) so hoping to improve as we go. Overall LOVING this new program so far and will go out of my way to shop there if the price is right (like Shoppers) because of those darn points! Being rewarded is great.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

how did you get the 15000 pts on the meat. In the flyer it said valid only for 1 transaction???
    I earn $20+ a month using swagbucks, have you joined yet!!?
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/shantayl
    PM me if you have questions or need any help

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shantayl View Post
    how did you get the 15000 pts on the meat. In the flyer it said valid only for 1 transaction???
    "5000 points for every $20 you spend on meat. Valid in one transaction." You can spend more than $20 in the one transaction.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

LOL, got it. reading too quick and interpreting wrong, so I will still be able to go at end of week and get pts again on another purchase as well!! Thank u
    Shwa Girl and oscarandme like this.
    I earn $20+ a month using swagbucks, have you joined yet!!?
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/shantayl
    PM me if you have questions or need any help

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shantayl View Post
    LOL, got it. reading too quick and interpreting wrong, so I will still be able to go at end of week and get pts again on another purchase as well!! Thank u
    Sorry. They won't give it again. They give one chance for the points for the meat.
    Like last week. I read it wrong too and thought I could go back for the spend $20 in produce and get 5000 points deal, again.
    oscarandme likes this.

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

So, basically its a ONE TIME ONLY DEAL....earn $5 for every $20 spent...but you can spend like $100 on meat and get $25 in points?
    2shopmom and oscarandme like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherWake View Post
    So, basically its a ONE TIME ONLY DEAL....earn $5 for every $20 spent...but you can spend like $100 on meat and get $25 in points?
    Yeah, I just re-read the flyer myself, as I planned to go back for more, just ran out of time to shop for meat tonight.... SO disappointed.
    oscarandme likes this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Great deal on the meat plus lots of PC Plus points!
    oscarandme likes this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    "5000 points for every $20 you spend on meat. Valid in one transaction." You can spend more than $20 in the one transaction.
    Thanks for pointing that out. I assumed that all flyer offers could be used multiple times. I'm glad I bought my $40.00 worth of lean ground beef all in one transaction this morning and received 10,000 bonus points!
    oscarandme likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes it is one go/transaction per deal... but they don't seem to have limits (does say they can limit). There was a personalized offer for blackberries selling 3 for $5 and received points for all three (I think it was 500 or 600 points per). Wish you could go back all week to get the same deals, especially on fresh items.
    oscarandme likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I notice on the receipt it credited the points for the meat in batches of 2500 under each item that was $10 or more. So I bet you could get away with 2500 for each $10. I thought it would be just raw meat from the butchers bit, bit it counted the cooked ham I bought too!
    Momof3girlies and oscarandme like this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Wow, that's awesome. Thank you for sharing.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for posting, I didn't get this at all when I read their rules on their site, you really clarified things. Now to plan a meat shop.....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

I was able to get 5000 points for each 20.00 on Friday from Zehrs and again 5000 points today from RCSS. Not sure if this was a store limit of 5000 points or ongoing through the flyer period.

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    Thanks for pointing that out. I assumed that all flyer offers could be used multiple times. I'm glad I bought my $40.00 worth of lean ground beef all in one transaction this morning and received 10,000 bonus points!
    lotsasavings likes this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    I notice on the receipt it credited the points for the meat in batches of 2500 under each item that was $10 or more. So I bet you could get away with 2500 for each $10. I thought it would be just raw meat from the butchers bit, bit it counted the cooked ham I bought too!
    It seems that when your total meat purchase meets $20, the system 'divides' the 5000 PC pts per meat product. I bought six items in total, each unique item got 833 pts and two of same item got 1668 pts. I was expecting more PC pts for the latter (personalized digital offer) so I had to do the math to find out I only got the 5000 pts for the meat promo. I think I'd rather see the full 5000 pts straightaway so I'd know right then and there I got it, no math required.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information