User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree284Likes

Thread: Shopping list for Redemption Day

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What is on your shopping list for this weekend?

I have my eye on some blu-rays, hopefully a PS4 and maybe some PS3 games.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    trinity991, Koolaid, ticul and 1 others like this.

I earned $50 in Amazon Gift Cards in my first month at Swagbucks!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Scarecrow7

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Lots of food, a few toys, stocking stuffers, candy, chocolate, magazines. Just hoping to wrap up my xmas shopping and officially be done.
    trinity991, Insane, ticul and 1 others like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    194 (100%)

Food, tablet (if decent quality/price), video games (hoping they have Grand Theft Auto, Madden 25 and NHL 14 in stock) and diapers
    trinity991, ticul and Frugal Lisa like this.
    Want to learn how to coupon? Check out this ultimate guide to couponing in Canada!

Love Swagbucks? Check out Treasure Trooper! Same idea, but also has a chat room and pays to play with dragons! Pays in USD! Click here for a $5 bonus when you sign up!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Food, maybe that printer (if it's a canon all-in-one, I can't see the words on that portion of the early flyer), and I'll have my son with me so there is a chance that he could talk me into some treats for himself (though I prefer to do the bulk of my shopping after xmas for better deals/sales/more stuff for my money.)
    trinity991, ticul and Frugal Lisa like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have 11 Redemptions to do and have committed 2 to charity events - DSs high school auction; toy drive and teenager backpacks. The remainder is to blow on gifts such as electronics, colognes and such. And my family will be in Costa Rica over Christmas and not really celebrating. But I still like to blow my points this time of the year.

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Im getting baby stuff thats expensive and dont have coupons...( well not that Ive seen)
    gripe water
    ovol drops
    teething gel ( I have $1 off oralgel)
    vitamin D drops
    infant tylenol and advil
    some baby wipes, and some food items.... Havent decided how many points Im going to redeem yet....
    trinity991, KK7, ticul and 2 others like this.
    Get paid for your opinion! http://legerweb.com/J4Z12
    Join Swagbucks and earn free money and giftcards!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/melissabrien

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Lots of food and cleaning stock up, teacher gifts, stuff for the charity drive at DDs school, and a few stocking stuffers. By my math that's 2 redemptions and I'm hoping to have them both done in 1.5 hours so we can go get a tree!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (50%)

Quote Originally Posted by kidsteph View Post
    I have 11 Redemptions to do and have committed 2 to charity events - DSs high school auction; toy drive and teenager backpacks. The remainder is to blow on gifts such as electronics, colognes and such. And my family will be in Costa Rica over Christmas and not really celebrating. But I still like to blow my points this time of the year.

wow....hat is alot of points.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Looking to get all my christmas shopping done for everyone! I need to start thinking up strategies! Looking at the usuals though - makeup, toiletries, (Bodywash, Razors, deodorant) usual magazines (ya they are expensive but i like to tailor to the people i buy for) Stuff like that!
    http://frugalkris.blogspot.ca
    Check it out for my couponing, freebies and money saving experiences!
    Twitter @FrugalKris

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

makeup and luxuries for mommy this year.

some essentials thrown in to make up the balance
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Based on the flyer I only have a few things I want to get.

Christie Crackers $1.77 (Always need on hand for Christmas with my spinach dip)
    Discovery Kids Camera $19.99 ~ DS asked for this when we were at SDM last week!
    Quo crackers ~ i think would be kinda cool
    (cant remember the brand) but the big Choc. bar thats on for $8.99 hubby wants!

Also want to get some of my Christmas baking supplies, other gifts for DS and DD as well as stocking stuffers. We have enough for a 95k and a 50k to redeem this year! My biggest redemption ever

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I have enough points to do 2 highest level but don't really see anything I want. Was going to get DSI 3D but I think he would rather an ipad. Didn't see great food deals either

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Bought the Discovery camera two year ago- takes awful pictures, goes through 4AA batteries inside of a few days, and broke within a week. Settled on replacing it with a unit similar to this one:
    http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/itwist-f.../6000047552577. It's basically a real camera and so long as your kid doesn't chuck it at a wall it's no worse than giving them any other small electronic and only $30 more, which seems like a lot, but if your child wants to get something out of the gift besides a giant chunk of plastic that does nothing it's worth the investment.

Just my opinion, but it's definitely one of the many gifts that got sent to Goodwill within a few months- I'd actually say one of the WORST things I've ever bought my girls, and I stuff stockings with Dollar Store items.

**** EDIT: If your DS is very small, he'd honestly get as much out of a pretend plastic one as he would from this one.

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    Based on the flyer I only have a few things I want to get.

Christie Crackers $1.77 (Always need on hand for Christmas with my spinach dip)
    Discovery Kids Camera $19.99 ~ DS asked for this when we were at SDM last week!
    Quo crackers ~ i think would be kinda cool
    (cant remember the brand) but the big Choc. bar thats on for $8.99 hubby wants!

Also want to get some of my Christmas baking supplies, other gifts for DS and DD as well as stocking stuffers. We have enough for a 95k and a 50k to redeem this year! My biggest redemption ever
    Last edited by luv2dv8; Wed, Nov 27th, 2013 at 01:32 PM.
    ticul and Frugal Lisa like this.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

I have enough for 3 redemptions - I have 2 teenage girls so it will go to good use for pressies, stocking stuffers and stocking up on stuff for the next year.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information