User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree284Likes

Thread: Shopping list for Redemption Day

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

"I couldn't see anything I needed so I'm redeeming tomorrow using a bday redemption.. spend 95k points get $170 to spend and 30k points .. Earlier in the week I pre-ordered 170$ worth of Royale Toilet paper :O) I'm hoping I qualify for the senior offers doing that.. doubt it, but it would be an extra nice bonus :O)"

You only get the seniors discount (on regular priced items) if you pay/redeem for it on Seniors' day - Thursdays only.
    ticul likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I plan on redeeming points for Christmas food hamper products (peanut butter, canned meat, pasta, sauce, treat etc), grocery staples for myself, Christmas chocolates, magazine or book and 1 or 2 hair or cosmetic products.
    Giving-Small, trinity991 and ticul like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I certainly will - and have done so the last 3 years - last year, I did 13 redemptions.

Quote Originally Posted by iamcoupon View Post
    Omgosh!!! 11 Redemptions - Way to Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please, please post a picture after so we can all drool with envy, lol!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    I have enough points to do 2 highest level but don't really see anything I want. Was going to get DSI 3D but I think he would rather an ipad. Didn't see great food deals either
    If you are looking for an ipad check out the target flyer, decent prices plus bonus gift cards and spend $75 get a 15 targetcard and if you have the red card you get another 5%. I would be waiting in line as they don't have very many. I was at a target today just scoping out for tomorrow so I am prepared and there were a lot of people at the electronics counter checking things out. They probably had about 10 or 15 of each item instock. or at least that is how it looked to me.
    ticul likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by windowwendy View Post
    i have enough for 3 redemtions this year. for dd i am getting new taylor swift perfume, urban decay naked basics palat, benifit primer, i think benifit high beam, fake up concealer. i have a long list from her with many options and i hope a great cosmetics person at shoppers to help me. my sons christmas list included a wii balance board, legend of zelda game, lego marvel game for wii u, and sonic lost world. for me i am going to get a new camera and maybe a hair straitener. i was looking at the canon powershot but also depends on what is left.
    Shoppers has urban decay? I asked for this for christmas and told my mom to go to sephora. Crap! I would have bought it for points or redeemed for it. I am assuming that not all stores carry it?

2 tired 2 b creative here CanadianCouponCollector's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

...I will be getting a few books (novels) and crossword puzzle magazines for a reading basket I'm making for my mom; chocolates (Toblerone, After Eights, etc. using my coupons) for another basket I'm making; Either an Elizabeth Arden perfume sampler box or just a bottle of "Pretty" (for me!), a bunch of Pedialyte, some Quo make up and accessories that are still hanging around my store on clearance (for another gift), groceries and a partridge in a pear tree. Just seeing if you're still paying attention.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    43 (100%)

lol you made me log in just to like that. haha

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianCouponCollector View Post
    ...I will be getting a few books (novels) and crossword puzzle magazines for a reading basket I'm making for my mom; chocolates (Toblerone, After Eights, etc. using my coupons) for another basket I'm making; Either an Elizabeth Arden perfume sampler box or just a bottle of "Pretty" (for me!), a bunch of Pedialyte, some Quo make up and accessories that are still hanging around my store on clearance (for another gift), groceries and a partridge in a pear tree. Just seeing if you're still paying attention.
    The best things in life...aren't things

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

I have enough for 5 redemption but won't be able to go.So i guess i will do them the week after as i'm sure there will be slim pickings
    Tweets77 and ticul like this.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

omg omg omg I stopped by my local sdm today and they had a nexus 7 ($249 reg for 16gb) on display in stock! So I immediately told the cashier to help me set it aside so I can get it on Sunday with my points :D

I didn't see it last weekend when I went to get my nintendo 3ds, so they probably got it delivered this week. This tablet will be my dad's christmas present :D
    anisa, aussie, Tweets77 and 3 others like this.
    "Expecto Patronum!" - Harry Potter

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Shoppers has urban decay? I asked for this for christmas and told my mom to go to sephora. Crap! I would have bought it for points or redeemed for it. I am assuming that not all stores carry it?
    My redemption is based around what store has Urban Decay! Goto the SDM website's store locator, click on the option to "filter search results" and you will see a menu bar to filter by brand, go to UD. Your search results will show what stores near you carry it.
    Armygirl76, ticul and web3 like this.

Trading Score
    450 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    I couldn't see anything I needed so I'm redeeming tomorrow using a bday redemption.. spend 95k points get $170 to spend and 30k points .. Earlier in the week I pre-ordered 170$ worth of Royale Toilet paper :O) I'm hoping I qualify for the senior offers doing that.. doubt it, but it would be an extra nice bonus :O)

I kind of giggled when I read about the toilet paper, lol.
    I have enough points for a 95 K and 50K redemption but was only planning on doing a 95k redemption.
    Even having said that, I am having a hard time finding anything I want to buy to bring me up to the $210 so was thinking about getting a bunch of toilet paper as well.
    Right now, I am looking at food, Quo makeup brushes for dd, stocking stuffers , maybe a hair dryer (if I can find one I think is worth the price) and maybe toilet paper.

Have fun shopping everyone
    trinity991 and ticul like this.
    Trade List /Wishlist: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/382792-dreamcatcher1962s-trade-wish-lists-canada/#post5928904

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

I'm casing the joint today to make my list!

Just a reminder though....don't forget your local food banks and toy drives ie toy mountain. I sure if all of use donated one thing we got for free it would make a big difference!!!
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kidsteph View Post
    I certainly will - and have done so the last 3 years - last year, I did 13 redemptions.
    All I can say is "Holy Cow!"
    ticul likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid View Post
    I'm casing the joint today to make my list!

Just a reminder though....don't forget your local food banks and toy drives ie toy mountain. I sure if all of use donated one thing we got for free it would make a big difference!!!
    Absolutely- even a few cans of soup to donate to a local food drive would be huge!
    kidsteph, Koolaid and ticul like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Am I the only one doing this without a car? I cannot imagine getting through all those redemptions. I only want to cash in 50,000 pts, knowing that my handy personal shopping cart can manage that but my son wants to go for the full 95,000 redemption. I don't know what to expect tomorrow because I've never done a redemption this big before and I've got quite a walk home (25 minutes going full-stride, much longer when pushing a cart full of stuff.)
    r0c0upons likes this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information