User Tag List

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree140Likes

Thread: Free $15 Shop.ca Gift Card!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I think they are banking on people spending more than the credit they receive. I ordered a 75 piece makeup kit that was listed at $68.00. When the item was delivered it came from a Jewelry store located in Brampton Ontario with a price tag attached to the backside of item with a $30.00 amount. I think shop.ca is inflating the prices to make a profit and offering retailers a way to sell off their stock. If they were to make a dollar or two off each transaction after paying all expenses then times that by a million transactions well then you can see the quick cash they make. Offering all these discount codes is getting them almost free advertising. Sure some of the sales are slipping by as free but a lot are spending extra to get the items they want a a very reduced price.
    Last edited by Whatsup; Mon, Dec 2nd, 2013 at 08:58 AM.
    Natalka, annedougherty and Decaf like this.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Well I'll be ordering w/o CC..

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

i ordered some sharpies....hubby goes through these like crazy at work. They are a little bit more on here but not much, but hey with FREE shipping AND the free offers coming out, I am not going to complain..... stocking stuffers here we come.

I would like to see on their site an option to check available items. Every melissa & doug item i click on is sold out, very frustrating.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Well I'll be ordering w/o CC.. It's weird in that they sent us 1divine code then recalculated accounts that used more than the 1.. now they are giving away $25 in codes.. at least...

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

a pink toy bar if you're shopping for a baby girl http://www.shop.ca/c/bright-starts-c...y-bar-22345376 still available but bright start is a popular one.. great stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by mellyskater View Post
    i ordered some sharpies....hubby goes through these like crazy at work. They are a little bit more on here but not much, but hey with FREE shipping AND the free offers coming out, I am not going to complain..... stocking stuffers here we come.

I would like to see on their site an option to check available items. Every melissa & doug item i click on is sold out, very frustrating.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks

Tangerine (ING Direct) Orange Key: 16442533S1 get 50$ reward for opening a No Fees account!

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

I still have one code left from divine.ca for $10. Up for trade and I'm looking for $5 Amazon.ca

Great deal
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505
    And earn Amazon and other gift cards as well, fast and easy! Anyone can!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/zerehas

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Seems like they're giving stuff away :p
    Works for me I guess!

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Thanks!
    I've earned $125 in Amazon GCs in 7 months with SWAGBUCKS! Click here & get started: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/LCFIXE
    AMEX GOLD REWARDS CARD - 1st year FREE & get 25,000 AEROPLAN POINTS when you spend $500 in first 3 months: </SPAN>Click Here</SPAN>

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LisaLisaBoBisa View Post
    So let me get this straight.. Shop.ca is offering widely with generic codes $25 in stackable gift cards (or more). They neither confirm email address - or identity at all. So essentially you can order multiple items that fall under $25 with tax to the same address or multiple addresses completely FREE??? Let the shopping begin.. Normally I would refrain from posting this here in an open forum but their stupidity is just comical at this point..
    Umm no, plenty of people are finding their orders cancelled
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!i got a 25 dollar shirt for 7
    i joined prize rebel and make 10 to 20 dollar amazon gist cards every two daysehttps://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=darwinsmistake

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    166 (100%)

My order was canceled and i got the credit back the item is out of stock now i was happy until that email
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/<wbr>tash1111--join swagbucks today Fun and Easy to earn GC's. Paypal etc

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

ya seems like everything will be out of stock at this rate. I had my sister sign up as well as my friend. Three different people three different addresses, will see.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have been trying to use this promo code but it keeps coming up saying 'Invalid Code'. Do you have to spend a certain amount to get it or am I doing something wrong?

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by EPelley View Post
    I have been trying to use this promo code but it keeps coming up saying 'Invalid Code'. Do you have to spend a certain amount to get it or am I doing something wrong?
    its not a promo code. it's a gift card. go under 'my profile' top right hand corner right next to cart. go down to redeem gift card, put the code in there and hit apply. then the credit should show. when you go to check out you'll put in the amount of credit you want to use
    vaughngal likes this.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information