User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: PC Gift card update "Pics" But Worried now!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I bought more today, and didn't get double. But still happy with the advertised 2000 pts b/c they're sooooo delicious!!! Going back for more tomorrow. We can't keep clementines in the house for long
    WHATT, You aren't doing Swagbucks? http://swagbucks.com/refer/acosta22

TRADE:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/acosta/
    FT TONS OF NEW COUPONS JUST UPDATED

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by acosta View Post
    I bought more today, and didn't get double. But still happy with the advertised 2000 pts b/c they're sooooo delicious!!! Going back for more tomorrow. We can't keep clementines in the house for long
    I went back to Loblaws today, hoping to get some more of those clementines (even if not with the 4000 pts as I got before, I would have been happy with the advertised 2000 pts) but I went to a different location and what was left of the clementines were disgusting. They were smaller than what I had bought, many were brown, and some were sunken in with rot. Ew. Oh well, at least I got 1 good box.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by acosta View Post
    I wonder if the clementines "double points glitch" is over now then?

Was going to go today to get more, but only want them if they're free

Can anyone else confirm their points from Sunday?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Valerey View Post
    I wonder if the clementines "double points glitch" is over now then?

Was going to go today to get more, but only want them if they're free

Can anyone else confirm their points from Sunday?
    We shopped on Sunday and only got 2000 pts, so I am guessing the glitch is fixed.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Couponsrock View Post
    We shopped on Sunday and only got 2000 pts, so I am guessing the glitch is fixed.
    Me too, Sunday shop and only got the 2,000 points. Still a great deal!
    I love couponing!!!

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

i didnt even get the 2000 points on saturday URGH they said it was a known issue. should get by end of tuesday,.
    Ever since they have expanded ive had nothing but troubles with pc points, when only at loblaws was EASY!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

We'll I'm really glad I spent my points right away now, but my husband is worried that the PC Police are coming to take back all the food!!!!! My balance is now showing NEGATIVE -199,650
    MillieH likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra309 View Post
    We'll I'm really glad I spent my points right away now, but my husband is worried that the PC Police are coming to take back all the food!!!!! My balance is now showing NEGATIVE -199,650
    If you bought Buitoni pizza, assuming you did, that's legit, so why would they take back your points?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Some people are claiming that PC took their points away and their balance is now in the negative. I tried to do it but the points weren't added to my account. When I got home I went through the policy and it states "If any PC points are awarded to your Account in error, we reserve the right to deduct the number of PC points awarded in error at any time, and without notice to you. We are not obligated to honour a request to redeem PC points added to an Account in error."
    Quote Originally Posted by Justa Sobriquet View Post
    I don't know if any of those items have (in store) points associated with them (some personalized offers perhaps) but what I am concerned about is -- what are they going to do if they go into the system to try to revoke those points and they have been spent? Will they go after the gift card balances (can they do that?) Best case scenario is, they put your PC points balance in to the negative so you won't get any more points until those have been "payed back." I really don't like how they handled their own error, if they take back the few points that I earned yesterday after giving them $104 of my money (this is money that they now have regardless of whether I have products or gift cards) then I don't think I'll be shopping at their stores any longer. I rarely get points from this program, it looked like they finally did something for their customers but it was all a mistake that they scurry to take back.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    If you bought Buitoni pizza, assuming you did, that's legit, so why would they take back your points?

I bought $1000.00 in PC gift cards and they gave me 200,000 points I spent them 2 days later, I just pray that they can't touch my gift card balances!! I tried calling the 1-800 number on the back of the gift card to check my balances and it said it was unable to find my gift card. Not too worried, I don't think they can touch them legally!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sdddmd View Post
    I got 4 X 2000 pts, so 8000 pts on those today!!!!!!!
    I received 16000 points for buying 2 boxes

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

No way they can touch them. That's cold hard cash in the GC whereas the points are just points. It would be illegal to take back actual cash.
    I can't believe the amount in the negative on your account. I'm guessing (like someone mentioned before) that they may not let you get a new card now under your name.

Not a great way to roll out a new program. If they have kinks in their system, they should fix them and move on instead of taking back points. Not like a big company like Loblaws can't absorb some extra points!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra309 View Post
    I bought $1000.00 in PC gift cards and they gave me 200,000 points I spent them 2 days later, I just pray that they can't touch my gift card balances!! I tried calling the 1-800 number on the back of the gift card to check my balances and it said it was unable to find my gift card. Not too worried, I don't think they can touch them legally!
    Justa Sobriquet likes this.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

-17,500 points for me today

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I guess PC will get the hint, eventually, when they have thousands of accounts being abandoned because of negative points after this fiasco. IMO, if the gift card exclusion were important then they would have put it in the flyer (like any other self-respecting company, I see "gift cards excluded" all the time so when this was not stated in the flyer I thought that the gc points were legit.) I thought about mailing them my card, with a letter explaining the lunacy of their actions, if/when they revoke my points (when I did give them the money they asked for and I have used the gc's already) but they probably wouldn't understand bad business practices. Regardless of what they have in fine print on their website, this is just a bad financial move for them.
    RamenQueen likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Especially considering that they don't give base points on everything you buy, only on bonus offers. So essentially, they are telling everyone which products or what threshhold they have to reach to get a certain offer. I'm guessing most people have altered their buying habits at Loblaws lately on occasion to get certain points, so it should be a win win for both sides, but guess not!
    acosta and Justa Sobriquet like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information