I am selling an InterWrite PRS-RF clicker. This device is a radio frequency wireless transmitter that lets students record their answers to questions by just pressing a few buttons. It is commonly used for Multiple Choice or True and False questions in many classroom settings if an instructor decides to make this technology part of the lesson plan. The PRS clicker also has some scratches but still works fine. And it requires three AAA batteries which I will include at no extra cost to you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Asking Price: $30
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This device was only ever used for one university class and just put away in storage after that. So I have decided to sell it for $30. Email me if you are interested. I live in the downtown area of St. John’s, so you will most likely have to pick up the clicker from me if you are living in Mount Pearl or anywhere outside of the city. But if you are located in the downtown or central area of the city, then I will just drop off the clicker to you instead. Many people tend to drive to St. John’s often, so I figured I would expand my search to other locations to try to find a buyer.