User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: $80 coats for $5 at Target!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I hope all locations have some great stuff left. Brampton has 3 targets so having fingers crossed. My work is across from one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by cmagnum View Post
    I went last night to two Targets in Brampton for the clearance on toys, and saw that there were a lot of pants, sweaters, dresses, tops, etc. on clearance for $5. Nygard dress pants for $5 were a steal. Forget Wal-mart and their piddly clearance sales, this is what it should look like! Hope this starts to increases the competition in favour of the customer like we were hoping Target coming here would do.
    r.ringer likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Brampton has clearance items. Lots of kids outerwear, toys etc.
    Earn money for paypal at cashlagoon
    http://www.cashlagoon.com/?ref=177228

zof
    Female
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I overheard one of the associates talking to a customer putting clothes on the racks. He said that they had another 7 skids of clothing coming in within the next week. While I was there today they had restocked the children's clothing as well as the women's clothing.
    dizzyb and r.ringer like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Hate this... Just came from there spending $80 and more stuff to be added... Happy to get winter jackets for my toddler and very cute and warm sleepwear.
    r.ringer and Shirnette like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The target closest to me only opened recently (in Ottawa). I was there last week and they didn't appear to have any clearance clothing. I can't afford the cost of travel if there is nothing on clearance there, is this all targets or only those who have been around awhile?

Trading Score
    33 (100%)

I have spent entirely too much on one kid!!! I just can't leave it alone

Quote Originally Posted by online View Post
    Hate this... Just came from there spending $80 and more stuff to be added... Happy to get winter jackets for my toddler and very cute and warm sleepwear.
    online likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Which location in Brampton?

One I went at lunch time didnt have many girls clothing for $5 . Was hoping to get some jackets for her.

Quote Originally Posted by liltiggy23 View Post
    Brampton has clearance items. Lots of kids outerwear, toys etc.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

damn sounds like target needs to revamp their pricing so they can actually make money on this stuff! lol! more/better sales in the future, maybe!?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

anyone can confirm hill crest mall location has this deal? they just opened for a month now, so they are pretty new....takes me 20mins to drive there, so if someone can tell me if the deal is on there or not, it would save me a trip there tonight. thanks

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    anyone can confirm hill crest mall location has this deal? they just opened for a month now, so they are pretty new....takes me 20mins to drive there, so if someone can tell me if the deal is on there or not, it would save me a trip there tonight. thanks
    Hi cinpow, I was there earlier today and they don't have anymore kids outer wear for sale. That's what I went there for. They only had one women's bomber style jacket for $5. Most of the other coats were regular or up to 50% off. Not as great deals as what the OP and some other folks got. Maybe it was only this location that didn't discount the outer wear.

There were quite a few toys that were 50% off though and Baby/toddler sleepers were $5. I don't know if they are getting anymore stock in the next few days...never thought to ask.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Anyone knows about $5 deal in Mississauga area?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    240 (100%)

Was just at Metrotown today and I scouted around for $5 deals....for boys and girls, they have jackets 12m-2T left and I managed to find one 3T girl one for my sweetie niece. They also put out a lot of 2-pack (ie. 2 onesies on a duo layer hanger!) Carter's fleece onesies sleepers from 12m-5T. Ladies assorted clothes was also found but no coats/jackets that everyone was posting about.
    Last edited by kk008; Tue, Dec 17th, 2013 at 07:57 PM. Reason: forgot to add that the Carters are "2-PACKS"!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by pebblez333 View Post
    Hi cinpow, I was there earlier today and they don't have anymore kids outer wear for sale. That's what I went there for. They only had one women's bomber style jacket for $5. Most of the other coats were regular or up to 50% off. Not as great deals as what the OP and some other folks got. Maybe it was only this location that didn't discount the outer wear.

There were quite a few toys that were 50% off though and Baby/toddler sleepers were $5. I don't know if they are getting anymore stock in the next few days...never thought to ask.
    my 2 yrs need some sleepers, are they fleece and 2packs for $5?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    my 2 yrs need some sleepers, are they fleece and 2packs for $5?
    i saw the individual sleepers, didn't look to see if they had the two packs as i only bought two piece fleece sleepwear for my boys, $5 each. The single oneies were fleece though.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information