User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SavvyLady

Thread: Jean Coutu Boxing Day Deals

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

This is mostly for my Quebec friends and some Ontario places..The best place to go on Boxing Day for deals is Jean Coutu, I have been going for over 20 years!! I can't find the flyer for this year, but ever year all their gift sets, perfume, make up, Aveeno, Gillette etc are all 50% off! not Up to 50% but 50% off.. I started going with my children, my son gets his Lacoste, Polo etc. I usually get the skin care Marcelle, oil of olay or Reversa, my daughters get their perfumes, Viva La Juicy, Marc Jacobs etc.. I usually go a couple days before to see what they have left and then I go first thing in the morning. I hope it's the same thing this year, if anyone has the flyer please post it. Thanks,
    This thread is currently associated with: Olay
    GatineauGirl likes this.

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

I have been trying to find the flyer so bad but it doesn't come with the publisac...boo. i will definitely check out the store on boxing day though. Thanks!
    Complete quick surveys and cash out at every $20. Receive a cheque, deposit it into your bank. That easy! https://legerweb.com/2Q7V3

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

So disappointed !! Went early Boxing Day, (before going to the States), they started following the other stores..Up to 50%, some things weren't even on sale!! Other things were 10,20,30% off. Only bought cologne for my husband..I guess one good thing came out of it, I had more money to shop in the States!!

Thread Information