User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Get your FREE Campbell's soups at Atlantic Superstore with PC Points***

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sdddmd View Post
    Yeah! you need to have at least 20 000 pts to start with in order to redeem, if not you'll need to buy 20 cans which will give you 20 000 pts, which you'll be able use on your next transaction By buying 20 more cans on your second transaction you'll earn another 20 000 pts,giving you 40 000 pts, then you can redeem 20 000 pts for a total of 20$ which will pay for your 20 cans... etc, etc. You can do this multiple times and your balance of pts should be the same at the end as what you started with
    I already had 20 000 pts to start with so that's why I was able to redeem from the begining at the first transaction
    Thank you for your help, makes sense to me!
    sdddmd likes this.

Trading Score
    240 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    I started with over 60000 points. Did 20000 at Provigo beginning of last week and cashier screwed up. Took 20000 points and did not get 20000. Went home and checked online. No points. Took everything back and got $20 cash. Now I have 40000 points.
    Went to Loblaws and same thing. Cashier screwed up and took 20000 points and no 20000. Went to CS and put $20 on CC.
    So now I have 20000, enough for me to do a few 20000 redemption and still have 20000 on my card.
    Strange...any idea why you didn't get your 20 000 pts on your transctions??

jlh
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

You guys are lucky, in my Loblaws and Yours, the product doesn't even have the points showing up, that is in ON. Even though they have the sign up front. Here the CSM said they can't manually add the points, go deal with pc plus. Pc plus if you call, they only write a ticket, and you need to wait for a week to figure out, that is very long, also stores here just put limit to 12 saying the deal is too good.
    sdddmd likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Strange...any idea why you didn't get your 20 000 pts on your transctions??
    Provigo's system is different from Loblaws. I think the card needs to be scanned at beginning of transaction and not at the end.
    Cashier at Loblaws did not know which key to punch. Apparently, there are 3 to choose from.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jlh View Post
    You guys are lucky, in my Loblaws and Yours, the product doesn't even have the points showing up, that is in ON. Even though they have the sign up front. Here the CSM said they can't manually add the points, go deal with pc plus. Pc plus if you call, they only write a ticket, and you need to wait for a week to figure out, that is very long, also stores here just put limit to 12 saying the deal is too good.
    That's why I returned my soup and got back $20.

jlh
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

So you didn't get any of the products at the end? I was thinking to wait for the pc plus, do want the types that I've selected.
    That's why I returned my soup and got back $20.

Trading Score
    240 (100%)

Provigo's system is different from Loblaws. I think the card needs to be scanned at beginning of transaction and not at the end.
    Cashier at Loblaws did not know which key to punch. Apparently, there are 3 to choose from.
    oh! well, good thing you got it straightened out

Trading Score
    240 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jlh View Post
    ah geez...that's really too bad Hope you can get your points through Head office at PC Plus...

jlh
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

Thanks, lesson learned is you might want to just do PC plus online point inquiry instead of calling, as calling PC plus usually is 20 min waiting on phone and at the end they just enter the ticket as you would do online.

ah geez...that's really too bad Hope you can get your points through Head office at PC Plus...
    sdddmd likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information