User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By HD00141

Thread: Smart Source flyers

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can PM where I can find the smart source flyers coming out this weekend? Will they be available in the Edmonton sun or even better any blue recycle bin location??

Thanks,
    This thread is currently associated with: Smart Source

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

The first one this yr is this weekend

Happy hunting

aww
    Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

this past Wednesdays home delivered Examiner (if you get it) would have had it
    The National Post will at some point but it can vary which day between Thursday to Sunday
    The Sunday Sun will have it.

Thursdays flyers, for some people, should have it, and the Saturday home delivered Journal should. I say should, but most likely they'll have the last issue of the Smart Source in them as flyer force and the Journal seem to put them out one issue behind since last summer. Blue bins can be hit and miss...but if you hit them up now you know what to look for at least.

aww
    Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Opps. I'm wrong on this this time!
    It was todays National Post (Saturday)
    and the Journal finally has the right edition put out again so it would have been in today's home delivered Journal, the National Post and tomorrow's Sun. I'm thinking it was in some Thursday flyers too, I didn't bother looking though so I can't say for sure.

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

I find that if you wait till next paper delivery date. then lots of old papers get taken to the recycle stations and thrown away in mass amounts. so you will find piles of the same paper together...I do this regularly...but I may wait for the weather to warm up just a tad.
    I wouldn't stress too much on the past insert...It wasn't really that great, but the new p&g will be out soon.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

How would u find out which recycle center they go to

Quote Originally Posted by peachy1 View Post
    I find that if you wait till next paper delivery date. then lots of old papers get taken to the recycle stations and thrown away in mass amounts. so you will find piles of the same paper together...I do this regularly...but I may wait for the weather to warm up just a tad.
    I wouldn't stress too much on the past insert...It wasn't really that great, but the new p&g will be out soon.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

thnx peachy i will try that route next time i looked all over the city on sat stopped at aleast 10 differnt blue bins but had no luck! lucky my sister in law had some extra that she gave me bless her heart!
    babypiggy likes this.

Thread Information