User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: Walmart-Sunlight laundry, Ziploc, Airwick and more and they paid me!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i m totally out here...what is Shopper's voice printable?? it sounded like SDM coupons??? how i can use out on so great of a coupon....

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coley3 View Post
    I was surprised too that the Sunlight coupon would let me print that many. Some people who got the e-mail could only print once. I was able to do it twice (maybe more as I didn't try again. I didn't want to waste my printer ink if I never used the coupon. It happens a lot. LOL) So I put 4 prints down and then 5 prints. Yes the coupon has my name on it. But I don't see the problem. If Sunlight only wanted 1 or 2 prints it should get a system like Smartsource does. I knew when I posted this that some people would see this coupon as a problem. However I didn't do anything wrong. I will use the soap I bought and give some to family. Plus I have never tried it before and I just might like it. So a win win for both me and sunlight. I had another cashier come over and look over that coupon with a fine tooth comb. I guess because of the overage. But there was nothing wrong so they kept going with the order. I am happy and used the overage for donation. So let's all just be happy.
    I often see people on here posting about using multiples of a coupon that I was only able to print once. However, I know that if I had been able to print and use more, I would have! Glad to see you put the overage to a great use and made a donation of it Congrats on a great shop!
    coley3 and ticul like this.

Trading Score
    387 (100%)

thanks for the inspiration! been having a coupon lag but needed to see some awesome deals like this!

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    i m totally out here...what is Shopper's voice printable?? it sounded like SDM coupons??? how i can use out on so great of a coupon....
    There is a survey that comes out once a year to fill out. It is long. But then they used to send out coupons in the mail. Now they e-mail them to you to print.
    ticul likes this.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I can only find the 24 counts at Walmart here in Lower Mainland. Anyone see the bigger ones around?
    coley3 likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Incredible, didn't know that stores in Canada let you even have overages. That is an awesome haul!

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Nice! that is a brag. Allot of reseach and work but it all paid off with a profit. Excellent!! Thank you for sharing and the pics too.

I wanted to mention this summer when Pedigree had that 10.00 on 40.00 I believe it was, I had B1G1 and others and it had that wording too and was refunded no problem. Should be okay.
    Last edited by oscarandme; Thu, Jan 16th, 2014 at 05:11 AM.
    seylz_gurl, coley3 and ticul like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (50%)

awesome shop...i worked for wm and found awesome clearance everyday, just dont have time to posted.

the gel candles doesnt smell too good, just like rubber in my opinion.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I agree about the candles. They don't smell great to me either. Not like rubber but the way gel smells when it burns. I like wax way better. But I got them totally free and made some overages and hoped I would like them. But I will give them away now. Someone will like them.
    Snow In Summer and ticul like this.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Each Day is a Blessing... Snow In Summer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Fabulous shopping trip Coley!!! WTG
    ticul likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i found only two of those holiday ziploc bags toady, one got all opened up, but the bags are still untouched, it looked like someone wanted to see what the coupons inside are for? sad....I would of brought that one too if it wasn't opened up. why do people want to do those things in the first place, sigh....also, i just notice walmart mag has a coupon for $1 off wub2 ziploc products!

Each Day is a Blessing... Snow In Summer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I had a good laugh about the comment of "computers are not my best friend" Blue is what I'm seeing these days using smart source and right@home. Is it just me or are others having the same problem?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

great shop!

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Super Shop, glad you got to use all the coupons and got the overages!!! I love it when I can get an overage
    ticul likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

great shop coley....is it only the beef with the red border Pedigree that has the MIR? thanks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information