User Tag List

Page 151 of 536 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by morningrose View Post
    Picked vtech touch play learn mobigo orig $39.99 clearance $19.99
    Vtechinnitab3 orig$79.99 clearance $37.99

both DS and DD has one of those mobigos, I got them on clearance awhile ago at walmart for $25 for the boy one and $20 for the pink one, they are REALLy durable! my younger one threw hers down from the top of stairs and it rolled down all the way to the last step, the battery cover and batteries all popped out! I thought its dead, but surprisingly it still works perfectly, not even a scratch too. I m amused.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    both DS and DD has one of those mobigos, I got them on clearance awhile ago at walmart for $25 for the boy one and $20 for the pink one, they are REALLy durable! my younger one threw hers down from the top of stairs and it rolled down all the way to the last step, the battery cover and batteries all popped out! I thought its dead, but surprisingly it still works perfectly, not even a scratch too. I m amused.
    Thanks, then its nice gift for little nephew and niece back home.Actually I saw many toys nearly 2 shelves of toys for clearance.Extra games for these were priced $8.49-$12.49.Bought hexxbug toys too for 50percent off.
    Last edited by morningrose; Fri, Jun 13th, 2014 at 09:07 PM.
    TooCouponCrazy likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TooCouponCrazy View Post
    Not sure if anyone posted this yet. In the flyer starting Friday, the new Lego movie video games (which are out Tuesday) are on sale. The one for the Nintendo DS is on for 19.99 and you get a 10$ Target card with purchase- as advertised in the flyer. So with the $10 gift card and $5 off Target receipt coupon, you can get this game for $4.99. Pretty good for a new game I think.
    I tried to get this today but they were all sold out I got a raincheck, hopefully they get more this week so I can take advantage of the $10 gift card!
    TooCouponCrazy likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Anyone notice if Monster High dolls/play sets are on clearance?
    I was able to get a Monster High doll today at Cloverdale for $12.99. I price checked others, but only found one at this price. They also had a few MH play sets (no doll included) for around $17. And a hair MH hair "beader" for around 14.99, if I recall correctly.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Picked up 3DS Lego Movie Nintendo with the $10 GC & $5 cpn, so $5.89 after savings combo. Will be $29.99 everywhere else! (Hust a side note, inside the manual is a free kids admission to LegoLand in Toronto [or any of the others in the US] with paying adult).
    Also picked up a gel cover for my sons LeapPad2 for $6.47.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by pandagal View Post
    I tried to get this today but they were all sold out I got a raincheck, hopefully they get more this week so I can take advantage of the $10 gift card!
    Yeah, there were only two copies at my store yesterday morning. Hopefully they are on their way with it being a new game and with the movie release and all.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I got there today and was told that item sold out. Try to get a raincheck but cashier told me can't get the $10 GC with raincheck...I don't think they can replenish their stock within a week...so didn't bother get one. I picked up 2 more games...

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Trolled the cosmetics, health and beauty, cleaning supplies, and food sections yesterday and the only thing I saw a clearance sticker on was a box of plain Special K for $4.24 lol
    maple7 likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Whishcats 12 little trays for 1.57 only the fish flavour. Conair hair dryer and iron set 17.59 .
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by nonprofitjen View Post
    I picked up some Threshold easy care bedsheets for 50% off - twin set - $11.49, Queen 19.99.
    Thanks to your help, also snagged an XBox Game - 9.99 - $5, = 4.99.
    Huggies diapers (x1), wipes (x2), catlitter - 6.49 - $3, black diamond cheese - 6.49 - .75, and iogo yogurt - $2.99 - 1.
    - Plus used my red card for the 2nd time and saved another 5%.
    - Used my starbucks gift card for a beverage, and got another $5 off video game receipt!
    I'd be interested in any details you can provide on the cat litter. What brand, what coupon?
    Thank you Nice shop btw
    Tbites likes this.

bmc
    Female
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Clearance Chocolate cheerios at burlington appleby for 2.00 still a few boxes left

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    Anna Michele likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

urgh I bought one on Thursdayfor 19.99 with no gc.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by bmc View Post
    Clearance Chocolate cheerios at burlington appleby for 2.00 still a few boxes left

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Thanks. I picked some up. They are pretty good.

Also double packs of Head and Shoulders shampoo/conditioner clearance tagged for 1.79. Dirt cheap with/without coupons.
    bmc, Anna Michele and Linda Evans like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

PICKED UP A GAME TODAY FOR MY SON SUPER LUIGI BROS FOR WII U MARKED DOWN TO $15
    BUT I HAD TO RETURN IT WHEN I REALIZED IT CAME WITH THE BUNDLE PACK I GOT WHEN I BOUGHT THE WII U
    THE QUEENSTON RD LOCATION WAS ALL SOLD OUT OF $7 VIDEO GAMES (MUST HAVE MARKED DOWN THE DAY AFTER I WAS THERE LAST AND SOLD OUT THE DAY BEFORE I CAME BACK LOL STORY OF MY LIFE)
    BUT CHECK YOUR STORE MAYBE OTHERS STILL HAVE STOCK OF THE $7 GAMES
    THEY INCL. LEGO STAR WARS AND SOME OTHER LEGO RELATED TITLES

I WENT TO GET THE LEGO MOVIE GAME FOR 3DS 19.99 - $5 RECEIPT COUPON AND $10 G/C BUT THEY WERE SOLD OUT LOL
    SO I GOT A RAINCHECK AND THE LADY AT C/S SAID THEY WOULD BE ABLE TO TAKE OF THE $10 ANTHER WAY IF IT COMES IN AFTER THE SALE BOO YA I MADE SURE SHE MADE A NOTE OF IT ON THE RAINCHECK TO MAKE SURE I GET THAT DISCOUNT
    i LOVE TARGET

OH YEAH THEY HAD A FLAT SCREEN WALL TV $500 IT WAS A DISPLAY MODEL - PRETTY BIG NO BOX I'D SAY ABOUT 39+ " MAYBE BIGGER

I COULD NOT FIND ANY ZIPLOC MIND YOU I DIDN'T SCAN THEM EITHER

SO I LEFT WITH NOTHING
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

There is a new SS coupon for 20% off fisher price toy.. works on any. Great deal with 50% off fp toys

Thread Information