User Tag List

Page 480 of 536 FirstFirst ... 380 430 470 478 479 480 481 482 490 530 ... LastLast
Results 7,186 to 7,200 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Long shot here... but does anyone know those 3 wall hangings that look like wicker baskets? How much are they going for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Went to centerpoint. Was a zoo. Top floor closed off. Nothing really in the aisles. Most of the stuff we're in shopping carts that needs rummaging through. Walked in and walked right out.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    I know that when I go next Thursday to say goodbye to my favorite employees I will be crying
    You're not the only one
    Took my kids there last night (6,4 & 1) to say adieu as that's pretty much the only store they went to over the last year and a half and they loved it!!! It was always clean and quiet and they could peruse the toy and video game aisles freely. Clean bathrooms and liners in the change tables are going to be hard to come by now. We took some family photos on the red cement balls so they can remember that target was once in Canada... They will have to wait for our cross border shopping to see the bulls eye again

K_P
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Meeeks85 View Post
    Basicangel, vw_girl should we start one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Basicangel View Post
    Long shot here... but does anyone know those 3 wall hangings that look like wicker baskets? How much are they going for?

Are they the smith and hawken ones? I'm guessing they would now be 50% off, making them about $20.00.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  IMG02819-20150328-2201.jpg
Views: 1555
Size:  58.4 KB Name:  IMG02818-20150328-2158.jpg
Views: 1566
Size:  77.7 KB

Got some deals today at Target, big lineup at the cash. still some stuff left, but half of the store was empty out. had a wild time at the price checker. Barbie was $10.50, Tippin game $2.50, Corn popper game $1.50, Night stand maple $24, Rack $14, White wall unit $20. Asked the fixture manager about the fixtures and was told he got customers waiting to be served, so I will have to go back the day after they close down on April 2, that is when they are selling off all the fixtures at discounted prices. I see there will be one more and last trip to target.
    Last edited by cinpow; Sat, Mar 28th, 2015 at 11:19 PM.

K_P
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to Target in Aurora tonight. The place was a disaster, many aisles taped off, and stock was very, very low. I found one roll of gift wrap and it was opened . Also, home decor, bed and bath, and dollar section were nearly non existent. However, I did manage to get the fisher price corn popper game for $1.50, 1.5 inch D-ring binders for about $1.50, 12 pack of decorative file folders for $0.71, and 20 pack Spitz tissue paper for about $0.60. They had quite a bit of stock of these items.

Has anyone been to Hillcrest since the new price cut on Thursday? When I was there on Wednesday they had about double the amount of stock that Aurora had tonight.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just got home from the Abbotsford store... They've resorted to parking (many many many) carts full of merchandise in the middle of the store for customers to route through... 6 days until they close.

I was totally happy to find the wall hangings I went there for (and it was the only one). Regular 39.99 and 60% off. 😊

Last edited by Basicangel; Sun, Mar 29th, 2015 at 01:58 AM.
    marste, solace76 and mdepp like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I went to metrotown today. WTF was I thinking. That place was not Target.. It was a zoo.. There was stuff everywhere, open packages everywhere. People opened the packages for the bedding. Seriously??? Pretty sure the sizes are the same everywhere twin, full, queen and king, it says so on the package, and if you need to "feel" the material, brilliant minds of the manufacturing company has made it so that the packaging it comes in is the same material.

Also, please watch your kids (not sc member kids but you lurkers kids). it's bad enough there are thieves and pj ppl, but we don't need toy packages missing figurines and such. ie, little people toys missing the little people.

watch where you push your carts. my husband's foot got run over by a lady pushing her cart trying to squeeze by the tight spaces because of all the stuff on the floor. lady thought she was just running over the stuff. she didn't even sorry.

my days are numbered...it wasn't like it used to be (1-2 weeks ago) btw, central city is a waste of time now

the once cheerful employees are no longer....
    ssambhi, solace76, vw_girl and 1 others like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm going tomorrow to see if I can get some soft line hooks for the clothes rack my friend bought, but it looks like my shopping days are over 😭😭

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Went to St. John's store on Friday. Total disaster zone. Most of the store blocked off with security tape & the rest basically empty. Nothing remaining of groceries other that a few lonely cans of stewed tomatoes & some sad cookies. There were ladies packing up all of the single greeting cards. They must have packed up the vast majority of merchandise & sold it to liquidators. It makes no sense. Was there a couple of weeks ago & there was a mountain of small kitchen appliances, stacks & stacks of boxed furniture, enough towels to stock half the city, a full toy department & on & on. Now basically nothing.

Had a grand adventure at the register. The few odds & ends I bought were coming up on the price checker for 60% off but then at the register was charged 50% off. Pointed it out to the cashier who was really annoyed and told me to go to Guest Services. Luckily, there was a girl over there that I used to work with at Sears years ago. They refunded the difference of almost $10. A manager came along and said that the cosmetic type things were supposed to be 60% off but the rest was supposed to be 50%. The computer systems were giving 60% off in error and was just now re-adjusting things back to 50%! Reasonably though, he said to give anyone in the next hour or so the 60% off.

A friend of mine arrived at that moment while I was in a state of distress trying to get my prices adjusted. I told her to grab some of the few remaining packs of toilet paper since they were a good deal. (Cottonelle 24 dbl rolls = 48 reg. $19 so 60% off was $7.50). She grabbed 2 & then another 3. Found out later that she got the deal of the century on that. The register was coming up 50% off & the cashier took an additional 60% off of that price! She only paid $21-something tx included for 5 gigantic packs of Cottonelle!!! So jealous.

Oh well, that ends the adventures of Target here in St. John's. So sad.

And I forgot to go use the nice clean bathrooms while I still had the chance. Those hand dryers nearly bow the flesh clean off of your hands!

denise

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thunder Bay Target closing April 1

Was there yesterday Saturday March 28 around 5pm and signs were 60-70% - went this morning at 9am and signs already switched to 70-80% off.

Got Original GreenPan Rio Range 10pc (more like 6pc) for $69.

(My first post - Hi all!!)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My first post, after perusing this thread for weeks on end and learning about the deals , so hi everyone.

Was at the Erin Mills TC Target yesterday and there was signage at the front of the store saying that it was closing in 9 days! Tons of clothing left especially ladies. Managed to pick up one of the jeans at $11. Also loads of ladies shoes--sneakers, sandals, heels the selection was very good. Having only been to the Square 1 location, this Target looked to be well stocked with many items so I was quite surprised to hear that it would be closing so soon. There is also a large assortment of lamps both table and floor lamps still available. The food section is down to some cans and cookies. Linen section is a mess with people trampling towels on the floor and opening packages
    matty's mom and Arvilish like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is Hillcrest location closed already? I called and no one picked up, checked their website for their location, Hillcrest is not on the list anymore. Anyone know so I don't drive there tomorrow for nothing. Thanks.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^Did you call Hillcrest Mall
    Guest Services: 905 883-1400

cinpow likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Meeeks85 View Post
    I went to metrotown today. WTF was I thinking. That place was not Target.. It was a zoo.. There was stuff everywhere, open packages everywhere. People opened the packages for the bedding. Seriously??? Pretty sure the sizes are the same everywhere twin, full, queen and king, it says so on the package, and if you need to "feel" the material, brilliant minds of the manufacturing company has made it so that the packaging it comes in is the same material.

Also, please watch your kids (not sc member kids but you lurkers kids). it's bad enough there are thieves and pj ppl, but we don't need toy packages missing figurines and such. ie, little people toys missing the little people.

watch where you push your carts. my husband's foot got run over by a lady pushing her cart trying to squeeze by the tight spaces because of all the stuff on the floor. lady thought she was just running over the stuff. she didn't even sorry.

my days are numbered...it wasn't like it used to be (1-2 weeks ago) btw, central city is a waste of time now

the once cheerful employees are no longer....
    Thanks for this update! I was debating going to either Metrotown or Surrey but you've made that decision incredibly easy. I'll stick to my Langley store 😊.

Anna Michele and solace76 like this.

Page 480 of 536 FirstFirst ... 380 430 470 478 479 480 481 482 490 530 ... LastLast

Thread Information