User Tag List

Page 146 of 536 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 196 246 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

No I didn't Where does it come from?
    Quote Originally Posted by online View Post
    ^^ hope u used the 30% off merona apparel cpn .too
    ROMEO likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

It is in the red card applications at flyers stands in stores. Great idea!
    ROMEO and TooCouponCrazy like this.

Trading Score
    185 (100%)

I got a wicked deal today at Target! I got an email from snapsaves about an offer loaded today for $4 WUB 1 Huggies Diapers & 1 Huggies Wipes. With a few baby showers coming up in the next few months, I thought it would be a great time to check it out.

Found Huggies Slipon diapers on clearance for 50% off! Keep your eyes peeled for these, they are on the top shelf in a corner.

2 x Huggies Slip On Diapers $6.99 (reg. $13.99 each)
    2 x Huggies Wipes $3.49
    - $2.50 off any Huggies Diapers smartsource printable (x2)
    - $2 off any Huggies Diapers Target coupon (x2)
    - $1.50 off any Huggies Wipes Target coupon (x2)
    - $4 Snapsaves WUB1 Huggies Diaper + Wipes (x2)
    =$2.36 incl. taxes for everything (saved a whopping $34.90)!!
    Join Swagbucks and earn points for searching, surveys and more!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ahatt View Post
    I got a wicked deal today at Target! I got an email from snapsaves about an offer loaded today for $4 WUB 1 Huggies Diapers & 1 Huggies Wipes. With a few baby showers coming up in the next few months, I thought it would be a great time to check it out.

Found Huggies Slipon diapers on clearance for 50% off! Keep your eyes peeled for these, they are on the top shelf in a corner.

2 x Huggies Slip On Diapers $6.99 (reg. $13.99 each)
    2 x Huggies Wipes $3.49
    - $2.50 off any Huggies Diapers smartsource printable (x2)
    - $2 off any Huggies Diapers Target coupon (x2)
    - $1.50 off any Huggies Wipes Target coupon (x2)
    - $4 Snapsaves WUB1 Huggies Diaper + Wipes (x2)
    =$2.36 incl. taxes for everything (saved a whopping $34.90)!!
    I was just going to post the same thing. They have a whole shelf of Huggies at 50% off at my store here in Nova Scotia as well. Great deals on them.
    ROMEO and Anna Michele like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

I checked Huggies Slip On and they scanned $9.49
    ROMEO likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Our huggies slip-ons were all $9 and change too. I did see that they're starting to reduce some kids bedroom stuff now too. There's fabric bins for those cube shelves, and some other larger fabric bins in bright colours. Some cute animal wall hooks and lots of other stuff like that. I also saw they reduced the price on the arm and hammer kitty litter to 6.49 for the 6.4 kg size. When you use the $3 off coupon, it's not a bad price!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

select men's socks on 70% off, 1.19 for thinner pr. dress socks and thick winter style 1.49 (Merona brand).
    ROMEO, torontogal12 and maple7 like this.

Trading Score
    185 (100%)

What size did you scan? The only one's I saw on sale were size 3 & 4 and said 26 diapers + 3. So I don't know if maybe it was just specific one's that had that packaging that they're clearing out.
    Quote Originally Posted by innaor View Post
    I checked Huggies Slip On and they scanned $9.49
    Last edited by ahatt; Mon, Jun 2nd, 2014 at 09:55 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

size 5
    Quote Originally Posted by ahatt View Post
    What size did you scan? The only one's I saw on sale were size 3 & 4 and said 26 diapers + 3. So I don't know if maybe it was just specific one's that had that packaging that they're clearing out.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went this morning and got 4 packs of huggies. The cashier wouldn't let me stack the target coupon with the smart source ones cuz the fine print says "cannot combine with another coupon"
    Even with just one coupon per pack it's still a good deal. Just wish I could have used the second coupon to save more!
    Patty Smyth and Anna Michele like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mrskh4n View Post
    I went this morning and got 4 packs of huggies. The cashier wouldn't let me stack the target coupon with the smart source ones cuz the fine print says "cannot combine with another coupon"
    Even with just one coupon per pack it's still a good deal. Just wish I could have used the second coupon to save more!
    Every manufactory coupon has the same condition. Before, I didn't have any problem using the both, but recently, I needed to argue with the casher each time. Don't know why, I feel that they are not as friendly as before on the couponing.

I just had a worse experience in Target. I tried to use the coupon for C9 clothes on the clothes on clearance. But the casher said that I could only use on clothes with regular price. I said it didn't write that on the coupon, well, she said it did write on the coupon that they had the right to refuse the coupon. Fair enough, I haven't buy that.
    Last edited by whypaymore; Tue, Jun 3rd, 2014 at 05:28 PM.
    innaor likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Noticed today that Open Stock Corelle was on clearance for 30% off..

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    192 (100%)

[QUOTE=mrskh4n;5971442]I went this morning and got 4 packs of huggies. The cashier wouldn't let me stack the target coupon with the smart source ones cuz the fine print says "cannot combine with another coupon"

Just started this week, Target would not let me using 1 Target coupon and 1 mfg coupon for the mfg coupon states can not be combine with other coupon! No problem using 2 before

Trading Score
    185 (100%)

Found a selection of Gilligan & O'Malley Bras on clearance for $5.99 (reg. $19.99)! These are my favourite bras, they're good quality and amazing when you can get them for $6

Also found some Essie nail polish on clearance for $4.49 (reg. $8.99).

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've just read the last couple pages in this thread and as someone who works for Target (and coupons!) I see both sides to the coupon crack down at our stores. With out going into detail I can tell you that there are many couponers that have been making their rounds into their local Targets and have been doing their best to take advantage of the new people in town and have been nothing but nasty and rude when they are caught in the act. Think of it as a fraudulent coupon ring.

While I know most couponers are nothing but kind caring people unfortunately there are some who are ruining it for others. Most cashiers are young kids, still in high school and any sort of confrontation is going to scare them. Target works hard to empower their team members in making decisions such as the 'right to refuse or limit coupons' with out the consent of a leader this however is where there is a big learning curve for our cashiers. Target is working on developing a way to best handle this situation in order to weed out the bad apples and not spoil it for the honest guest using coupons. It just unfortunately won't happen over night.

Page 146 of 536 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 196 246 ... LastLast

Thread Information