User Tag List

Page 162 of 536 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 212 262 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponAddict81 View Post
    are these the disney hooded towels?
    These were not the hooded ones, I can't say I even saw any of those.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Tons of towels at the stores here today. They were in a few different locations in both stores, so make sure you check the entire store for them. They were all marked at 50% off but scanned at 70% off. There were licensed towels (Mario, Batman, Dora, Finding Nemo, etc.) Some were hooded, and some were not. They also had towel clips and 3 different sizes of basic beach towels. The biggest beach towel is awesome. It's regular $20 and is a "towel for 2". It's huge! If you look for that one, it's rolled up, not hanging.

The Winnie the Pooh and Mickey & Minnie Mouse plates, cups, bowls, etc. are 30% off now. I have to admit, I was super excited about this haha. I've been waiting for them to go on sale/clearance since the day they were brought out. Both of our stores could never keep these stocked very well because they always sold so fast, so if you want these, I suggest not waiting until 50%!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Garden center 70% now

Wow I am always amazed at your clearance section, there was virtually nothing left at my target at 50% off. So envious!
    acosta likes this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i picked up 4 towels today...put them through the wash a few times (wow the lint that came off them was impressive!) i find with any towel you gotta wash it a few times before they actually work
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    My mistake this thread is for clearance only posts but i was just letting my fellow hamiltonians that the oasis juice is fresher down the hill
    Just incase they wee headed to get any of the clearance deals i spotted
    Ahh I gotcha. Sorry I was confused.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by xxTaylor View Post
    Tons of towels at the stores here today. They were in a few different locations in both stores, so make sure you check the entire store for them. They were all marked at 50% off but scanned at 70% off. There were licensed towels (Mario, Batman, Dora, Finding Nemo, etc.) Some were hooded, and some were not. They also had towel clips and 3 different sizes of basic beach towels. The biggest beach towel is awesome. It's regular $20 and is a "towel for 2". It's huge! If you look for that one, it's rolled up, not hanging.

The Winnie the Pooh and Mickey & Minnie Mouse plates, cups, bowls, etc. are 30% off now. I have to admit, I was super excited about this haha. I've been waiting for them to go on sale/clearance since the day they were brought out. Both of our stores could never keep these stocked very well because they always sold so fast, so if you want these, I suggest not waiting until 50%!
    Thanks for the info. I have been eying that Mario towel for months. I will pick it up today.
    Linda Evans likes this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

All the towels I scanned were $7.49

But I did find grass seed for $4.49 (70% off) and some BBQ accessories for 70% off.

Oh and a "jelly lounge chair" for $12 (not sure if that's a sale or clearance).

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Lots of beach towels at my store. Got 4 @ $1.99 each. I am planning to go again at noon today to see if they have put more stuff at 70%.
    anisa, acosta and Durham Couponer like this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bargain Seeker View Post
    Lots of beach towels at my store. Got 4 @ $1.99 each. I am planning to go again at noon today to see if they have put more stuff at 70%.
    Which towels?
    I checked a bunch this morning and they were all 50 off still

Might it be an in store markdown at your store?
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by fanofearl View Post
    Conair Pet clipper and trimmer set, regular $49.99, now $14.99

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thank you!
    Not only did I get one a little under that price but I got a new furminator brush for $10 too
    Last edited by FallenPixels; Tue, Jul 8th, 2014 at 11:41 AM.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    Which towels?
    I checked a bunch this morning and they were all 50 off still

Might it be an in store markdown at your store?
    They were the cheaper ones which are regular price at $7.99.
    anisa likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Here are the towels that we got yesterday. The one on top is the large 2 person towel for $5, the striped ones were $1.99 each, and Mario was $3.74.

Name:  IMG_0046.jpg
Views: 896
Size:  62.3 KB

And here are the Mickey Mouse & Winnie the Pooh items I got. They're regular $3.99, on clearance for $2.79 each.

Name:  IMG_0047.jpg
Views: 865
Size:  80.4 KB
    Last edited by xxTaylor; Thu, Jul 10th, 2014 at 12:45 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Women's clothing that was marked 30% off was being further reduced to70% off they skipped right on by 50% off? Perfectly acceptable to me! Scored a bunch of lanterns and other outdoor patio items this am. Might go back for towels and gifts later, I didn't scan the towels so not sure of the price they were marked 50% off.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1cheapb*tch View Post
    Women's clothing that was marked 30% off was being further reduced to70% off they skipped right on by 50% off? Perfectly acceptable to me! Scored a bunch of lanterns and other outdoor patio items this am. Might go back for towels and gifts later, I didn't scan the towels so not sure of the price they were marked 50% off.
    not likely, they were probably 50% for the last two weeks and just didn't change the sign or hadn't gotten around to the stickers Jealous of those of you getting the patio stuff. It's pretty picked over around these parts!
    Anna Michele likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Although the garden section was well picked over, there were still many planters left at 70% off. I was bummed that so many of them were plastic, 'cuz they look ceramic.
    Glow sticks are reduced by 30%. Only one pack of 15 glow bracelets left, I nabbed it. Lots of other varieties are left. Banzai pack of 3 mini water pistols now $1.39 (30% off), pack of 4 slightly larger water pistols at $2.99 (50% off). (If this was previously mentioned and I missed it, I apologize)
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Thread Information