User Tag List

Page 245 of 536 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 243 244 245 246 247 255 295 345 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

oh i wish the wilton stuff was scanning up at 35c here... they had a $14.99 set of cake decorations in test tubes they were still scanning at $14.99! same with the halloween cookie mixes

i also noticed the halloween water was still scanning normal price and the packs of M&M's (200g bag with the movie promo on them) in a halloween sleeve were also scanning up at regular price of $3! same with all halloween labelled individual full sized chocolate bars were scanning at full price

it was starting to get slim pickings at my two locations.. most the brand name good stuff was gone, all the bigger boxes of chocolate bars were gone... a few bags of brand name stuff left but very little of it was chocolate.

did manage florida's naturals fruit snacks with a 2016 expiry on them! for my kids lunches and the 30pk boxes of chips ahoy cookies and Ritz bits with the cheese in them (plan to use some of the bags of cookies to add to my daughter's goodie bags for her birthday party next week)
    Last edited by Midnightly; Mon, Nov 3rd, 2014 at 05:05 PM.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    Ok, I read more and I signed up for the debit REDcard. The application process is short and sweet.

The Target debit card isn't exactly a debit card. You can only use it at Target, and it uses pre-authorized debit rather than Interac to charge your account.

That means that Target has no more access to any of your banking information than any other company you make a bill payment to.

The negatives are that purchases made at Target through the card won't be debited from your bank account instantly the way that an Interac transaction is. If you are not on top of your money situation you can be hit with some service fees.

Also the online verification process suggests that they access your credit report.

You have to verify some amounts deposited to your account, similar to the PayPal verification process.

Card should arrive in 7-10 days.
    Wow thanks so much for all that info Lecale! I think I may go sign up for one these evening too!
    lecale likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    oh i wish the wilton stuff was scanning up at 35c here... they had a $14.99 set of cake decorations in test tubes they were still scanning at $14.99! same with the halloween cookie mixes

i also noticed the halloween water was still scanning normal price and the packs of M&M's (200g bag with the movie promo on them) in a halloween sleeve were also scanning up at regular price of $3! same with all halloween labelled individual full sized chocolate bars were scanning at full price

it was starting to get slim pickings at my two locations.. most the brand name good stuff was gone, all the bigger boxes of chocolate bars were gone... a few bags of brand name stuff left but very little of it was chocolate.

did manage florida's naturals fruit snacks with a 2016 expiry on them! for my kids lunches and the 30pk boxes of chips ahoy cookies and Ritz bits with the cheese in them (plan to use some of the bags of cookies to add to my daughter's goodie bags for her birthday party next week)
    Was there 70% off signs up at halloween stuff? My store wasnt scanning at correct prices eith. i tok stuff to cash and told them signs said 70% off and they changed the prices of all the stuff i got not problem. they said it just wasnt entered in the system yet.
    Arvilish likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

That happened to me last year, everything was scanning at reg or 50% off, told her that the sign indicated 70%, so she gave me everything for 70% even the stuff that was 50% she took another 70%!!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OT: Target is now hiring seasonal workers... And I'm seriously considering it! Employee discount?! LOL!!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    194 (100%)

I asked an associate who told me the employee discount is a 10%, which can be combined with your redcard's 5%!
    Want to learn how to coupon? Check out this ultimate guide to couponing in Canada!

Love Swagbucks? Check out Treasure Trooper! Same idea, but also has a chat room and pays to play with dragons! Pays in USD! Click here for a $5 bonus when you sign up!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TargetMama View Post
    OT: Target is now hiring seasonal workers... And I'm seriously considering it! Employee discount?! LOL!!!
    Im actually going to apply. So bored at home need something to do before i start school again. Wish me luck! Hopefully they dont scrutinize me for my horrible french
    Patty Smyth, sweetmomma and lecale like this.
    Trade list:
    CZ Save $1 on any TWO deleverde pasta exp: oct 31, 2014
    Save $8 on Enfamil A+. gentleease, lactose free, nutramigen A+ exp: feb 1, 2015
    Save $5 on a tub or refill box of Enfamil A+ Gentlease exp: feb 1, 2015
    Save $4 on Enfamil D-Vi-Sol, Tri-Vi-Sol, Poly-Vi-Sol exp: feb 1, 2015

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TorontoRaptors View Post
    yeah but taking in gas fair, border fees and even your time is the 2 bucks difference on regular price THAT big of a deal? dont get me wrong i go to the states often but i would never say our target items are not good enough. Granted i would not shop for a lot of items there if i were not price matching couponing or clearance hunting. But our targets i feel are pretty good (and clean compared to wal mart)
    I go at least once a month for a day trip of shopping always purchase between $200 to $300....have not paid a cent at the border for years.
    Gas is cheaper in the US and the variety of items and lower prices do make it worth the drive. If I drive 45 min to go to Outlets I can drive another half hour to go to the States.
    scigs4 likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

OMG second math calculation on this thread in 24 hours
    spanishpoet likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

double post
    Last edited by vaughngal; Tue, Nov 4th, 2014 at 03:17 PM.
    nursegirl likes this.
    Super points is back, Start earning extra cash by doing surveys, watching videos etc by clicking herehttps://www.superpoints.com/join/pf3...2DTZEquLq4Wnjk

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

I did apply and I will start in a week. interview is pretty much easy. lots of behaviour question abt 4 or 5. you get phone interview then in person interview. yes 10% discount
    Quote Originally Posted by TargetMama View Post
    Super points is back, Start earning extra cash by doing surveys, watching videos etc by clicking herehttps://www.superpoints.com/join/pf3...2DTZEquLq4Wnjk

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I worked at walmart before so hopefully they accept me. It'll be nice because the one by my house is hiring.
    seylz_gurl and vaughngal like this.
    Trade list:
    CZ Save $1 on any TWO deleverde pasta exp: oct 31, 2014
    Save $8 on Enfamil A+. gentleease, lactose free, nutramigen A+ exp: feb 1, 2015
    Save $5 on a tub or refill box of Enfamil A+ Gentlease exp: feb 1, 2015
    Save $4 on Enfamil D-Vi-Sol, Tri-Vi-Sol, Poly-Vi-Sol exp: feb 1, 2015

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Halloween oreo cookies (stuffing is orange, tastes the same) 1.10 ea, also chips ahoy. cocoa front door mats ranging from $4.49 to 9.09, some Halloween themed. 70% off maxi summer dresses. Altuzzara still at 30% off. Gillian O'Malley pj pants $3.89. Men's shorts 70% off, athletic and dress shorts. Women's sneakers 70% and some Merona slip ons.
    Patty Smyth and Cata like this.

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

DD started today.

Wooohooo!!!

She has a list of things (Wonderbras, milk, etc) that she will buy on her next shift.

She used to work at IGA, not as exciting by far. She is still in school, it's really part time like she wanted. I told her that she could work at Michael's (30% off) or Target (10% off and fresh scoops on sales). lol
    She really liked her first day. Lots of compliments, warm welcome and a director really listening to employees.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    If they started selling frsh meat and produce I swear I'd never leave!
    uh oh! hope we don't get some Super Target stores then

Thread Information