User Tag List

Page 266 of 536 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 316 366 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Super Duper Smart Canuck happy_me24's Avatar
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Meeeks85 View Post

My clearance finds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks to your pic I scored a Physicians Formula kit for $6.48. It wasn't marked down and it was just in the regular stuff but I checked the price and it was on clearance! Yay!
    anisa, dizzyb, r0c0upons and 3 others like this.

Dealigator
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

In office supplies, shelved near accordion files and the like, 13-pocket coupon organizer, TPCut 70% to $1.49 ... if you know anybody who collects coupons .
    Abuse coupons, not people!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A small favour - I've been stalking these bins. If anyone sees them go 70%, would you please let me know? Thanks!Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418173121.654756.jpg
Views: 2271
Size:  30.7 KB

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

In the stationary/craft supplies area, Elmer's School Glue, 120mL bottle, is clearance priced at 38 cents.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Tons of make-up in Saskatoon Target! Did not get any! I went there to get a relief from studying :p

I don't think $5 off from Save.ca is valid on these because it says 'regular price only'....like what is regular! Pff

BUTTT you can use the $2 off!!!

http://glow.shoppersdrugmart.ca/revlon

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    My kids are makeup snobs as well, Sephora, Mac, naked palette..I on the other hand think for ever day makeup some of these foundations are great, you can mix some with your good foundation and make it last longer..I mix and match all the time. Anyways,for free or almost free ,its a great deal..if you don't like them don't throw them out you can donate to the food bank!!
    I am the same way but I only wear MAC - lasts longer and I wear contact lens so it doesn't irritate my eyes and face. Regina had tonnes but I didn't buy anything except gel nail polish for LED light
    ROMEO and FreeIsMyFavourite like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by happy_me24 View Post
    Thanks to your pic I scored a Physicians Formula kit for $6.48. It wasn't marked down and it was just in the regular stuff but I checked the price and it was on clearance! Yay!
    Glad I could help
    ROMEO and happy_me24 like this.

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Thanks to you ladies I got myself some PF--my favourite makeup ever. There was so much liquidation on nailpolish and makeup that I had to restrain myself. I am hoping that some of the items will be marked down even more! I left the cover girl mascara coupons from the P&G on the shelves for anyone to find. The Bombshell Volume one was $2.99 so with the coupon for $0.99. I hated that mascara though. Meh, someone will be happy.
    anisa, ROMEO, happy_me24 and 4 others like this.
    Complete quick surveys and cash out at every $20. Receive a cheque, deposit it into your bank. That easy! https://legerweb.com/2Q7V3

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    I am the same way but I only wear MAC - lasts longer and I wear contact lens so it doesn't irritate my eyes and face. Regina had tonnes but I didn't buy anything except gel nail polish for LED light
    I bought the Loreal magic nude foundation to tie me over until I get to Sephora next week and honestly it blows the foundations I usually use(MAC, Tarte and Smashbox( out of the water. Stayed on my Tzone(which is super oily) for a full 12 hrs.
    My skin is super sensitive, I will break out in an hour if I use something it doesn't like, and this hasn't broke me out.
    Gonna to hoard my shade like a mad women lol.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i went back today just to see what was left in make-up....YIKES...Cleaned out!

the next time i see a deal I will Jump all over it.....lol I did manage to get xmas paper plates for half off & a set of 3 metalic sharpies for $2.50

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    i went back today just to see what was left in make-up....YIKES...Cleaned out!

the next time i see a deal I will Jump all over it.....lol I did manage to get xmas paper plates for half off & a set of 3 metalic sharpies for $2.50
    Was it Queenston I was gonna head down but if ots cleared out I guess I will put it off another day or two
    ROMEO and bargain_hunter_lola like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for letting us know about the deals in makeup! I used the peel stickers as well and got $2.00 off each set of tweezers with lights- got cover girl lipstick and a bunch of other items... love 70% off!!!
    The boys section has champion t-shirts and shorts at 70% off as well- stocked up for summer
    anisa, ROMEO, Patty Smyth and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Was at Target this afternoon and they were reducing Christmas items to 50% off while I was there. Not sure what all was being included but all boxed cards and outdoor lights and decor were scanning at 50%. I was looking for Christmas crackers and stocking hangers and they were still full price.

I also saw an Olaf backpack marked down 70% off ($7.49 from $24.99 sorry no pic) in the backpack section. As already posted women's socks $1 (lots there), makeup 70% off (lots there, all kinds of brands). Didn't see any household items on clearance or temporary price cut.

Thank you to everyone who posted about the makeup, I picked up a few items...Revlon, Almay and Annabelle Eye Makeup remover.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    Was it Queenston I was gonna head down but if ots cleared out I guess I will put it off another day or two

no this was at the center mall,barton st.good luck with the make up.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Something to watch for, I saw gain laundry detergent on clearance 30 off ($11.xx) it's the big tubs

Thread Information