User Tag List

Page 265 of 536 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 315 365 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    The $5 from save.ca and the $2 peelies on the nail products
    Thanks! Good to know

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Sorry just realized i said "they would take" Typed too fast and should have said "they wouldn't take" Thats what happens when im on my phone

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone especially meeks85, fallenpixel, vaughgirl and veebee!!! I read about all of your deals..headed out to Target thinking everything would be on clearance, of course not, so going by memory I started putting a bunch of stuff in my cart to scan the prices..my target had the physician formula bronzer on sale for $15.99(with a huge sale sign!!) I scanned it came up as $3.83 and there was a $5.00 coupon to use right away(overage!!). I was with my daughter so,I told her to put what ever she liked in the basket and we would scan it and see..lo and behold tons of stuff came up with really low prices..bought a lot of physician formula, revlon nearly naked I think the sign said $12.99, it scanned at $3.44, the revlon skin lights sign said $15.99 scanned at $4.64, a lot of mascara on sale Maybelline great lash scanned at $1.49, Maybelline big eyes scanned at $2.24..also pm pot of gold from Walmart $3.98 plus $1.00 back for each one from co51..crayola colours $5.99!!! My daughter couldn't believe it we looked like crazy people putting everything in our cart and scanning everything, but I didn't care the prices were crazy..Physician formula free with overage, revlon free with overage I had a $5.00 coupon...crazy!! Thanks again everyone..oh yeah 60 Christmas paper plates plates for 1.50..Grinch glasses reg.$19.99 weren't on sale but the lady said she would give them to me for 50% off since some of the less popular glasses were being marked down!!!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    Went for the make-up clearance here in Regina and they would take my coupons on any clearance items. Coupon states "valid in regular price items only"
    I used the $1 P&G on Cover Girl that was on clearance without any problems. It was just because the coupon was still on the item? I feel like sometimes the cashiers like to make up their own rules!
    Patty Smyth likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Bubble mailers (letter sized) on sale for $0.29 from $0.99. This is much cheaper than the dollar stores and Staples (which is right next door).

A crazy lady in a white Mercedes almost ran me over to get to the Staples on my way out of the store. I wanted to say "Lady, what's your hurry? The deals are over here!"
    "Life begins at the end of your comfort zone"

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by veebee View Post
    I've had no luck whatsoever with clearance stuff at the Target in Waterloo lately. I have been going once a week, and nothing at all.
    Sad. Don't know if they are just trying to sell all full price stuff or what is going on.
    Anyone else have any trouble or suggestions?
    Maybe you were there too early? I went last night and found tonnes of makeup clearance, the Christmas napkins/plates etc. and some art kits and stationary items on clearance (glue, stamp pads, jewelry kits etc). I got almost all my stocking stuffer shopping done!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There is a TON of clearance make up in Cambridge. Although they were just marking it down with stickers this morning. I bought a ton of make up.

Although the Colour Cube wasn't on clearance - I scanned it and it came up at $19.99.

I am really happy with the mascara and Revlon lipstick I bought. I am a bit of a make up snob. Not in the way that I have a ton of expensive make up. I have 5 main pieces that I buy from Sephora for myself every Christmas and put it under the tree as a gift for myself lol. They last me a year (I don’t wear make up every day). So I don’t usually buy make up anywhere else.

But I do like the mascara and lipstick I just bought and am really happy with them. However the foundation is awful! I tried the Revlon Nearly Naked and it’s so thick and feels terrible on my skin.

I got a couple of things for free because they had $2 peelers on them.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by queenstasha View Post
    There is a TON of clearance make up in Cambridge. Although they were just marking it down with stickers this morning. I bought a ton of make up.

Although the Colour Cube wasn't on clearance - I scanned it and it came up at $19.99.

I am really happy with the mascara and Revlon lipstick I bought. I am a bit of a make up snob. Not in the way that I have a ton of expensive make up. I have 5 main pieces that I buy from Sephora for myself every Christmas and put it under the tree as a gift for myself lol. They last me a year (I don’t wear make up every day). So I don’t usually buy make up anywhere else.

But I do like the mascara and lipstick I just bought and am really happy with them. However the foundation is awful! I tried the Revlon Nearly Naked and it’s so thick and feels terrible on my skin.

I got a couple of things for free because they had $2 peelers on them.
    My kids are makeup snobs as well, Sephora, Mac, naked palette..I on the other hand think for ever day makeup some of these foundations are great, you can mix some with your good foundation and make it last longer..I mix and match all the time. Anyways,for free or almost free ,its a great deal..if you don't like them don't throw them out you can donate to the food bank!!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Revlon Photoready color correcting primer was marked down at my local Target (orig $14.99, on sale for $4.49). Had a great time picking up make up items for stocking stuffers! I think my best deal was Physician's Formula pH matchmaker bronzer (orig $18.79, sticker price $5.63, rang in at $4.50) ;-)
    matrix82 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    My kids are makeup snobs as well, Sephora, Mac, naked palette..I on the other hand think for ever day makeup some of these foundations are great, you can mix some with your good foundation and make it last longer..I mix and match all the time. Anyways,for free or almost free ,its a great deal..if you don't like them don't throw them out you can donate to the food bank!!
    Can I donate them if they've been opened?

How do you mix with other foundations? I usually use Urban Decay Naked Skin - would I just put a little of both onto a sponge and mix it before putting it on my skin?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ReallySC View Post
    Revlon Photoready color correcting primer was marked down at my local Target (orig $14.99, on sale for $4.49). Had a great time picking up make up items for stocking stuffers! I think my best deal was Physician's Formula pH matchmaker bronzer (orig $18.79, sticker price $5.63, rang in at $4.50) ;-)
    the physician formula products were my best deal too..mine was marked $15.99 scanned at $4.50 but there was a $5.00 coupon on each package, so I took a few of them!!
    matrix82 likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    the physician formula products were my best deal too..mine was marked $15.99 scanned at $4.50 but there was a $5.00 coupon on each package, so I took a few of them!!
    Nicely done SavvyLady! No $5 coupon for me

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by queenstasha View Post
    Can I donate them if they've been opened?

How do you mix with other foundations? I usually use Urban Decay Naked Skin - would I just put a little of both onto a sponge and mix it before putting it on my skin?
    Good question, I know on this site some said they donated makeup, you can probably call and ask the food bank. I usually put a bit of each foundation on my hand and mix it with my fingers or a sponge then apply.. My girls do this all the time too..even if you get "the perfect match"from sephora or Mac sometimes it may be off a bit, summer tan, winter white this way by blending you can always have a great foundation..
    matrix82, anisa and Anna Michele like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you're donating, it's best to give unopened, but I know that some of the battered women's shelters here will accept open toiletries because a lot of women show up with nothing.

I got some free Covergirl foundation, lipstick for 49c and Revlon nail art for 9c that's all going in my donate pile

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

It would be a good ide to phone first and enquire. Many consider opened products a liability because of the possibility of bacteria or other contamination. If the shelter is unable to accept the donation then you avoid making a wasted trip and the shelter is not left with having to dispose of the items.
    So many coupons....so little time!

Thread Information