User Tag List

Page 424 of 536 FirstFirst ... 324 374 414 422 423 424 425 426 434 474 524 ... LastLast
Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Super! I picked this up when it was on clearance at the end of summer 2014 for ~$15. Way to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Meeeks85 View Post
    Who's ready for another crazy deal

$5.39

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Anna Michele and Meeeks85 like this.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

i got a couple of toy deals at cloverdale - diggity dog playskool - $3.19 and the LT golf set $4.49.. That's all for that shop.. BTW - the leapfrog school play sets are $10 but I already have one.. reg $29.99 at walmart.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  IMG02694-20150301-1918.jpg
Views: 1614
Size:  131.7 KBName:  IMG02695-20150301-1918.jpg
Views: 1642
Size:  68.3 KB

Finally made a trip to Target today, but didn't find any deals that people had been finding here....overall the store were very messy especially the toy section. Staffs were very helpful, some even offered to check the prices for me while I was lining up at the price checker(only two checkers works in the whole store). Score 7 Christmas 68L totes for $2.61+taxes each.
    Last edited by cinpow; Sun, Mar 1st, 2015 at 08:26 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I posted this a few times in this thread already, but for those who have not seen it:
    Go to change.org to sign the petitions to save Target Canada! The two petitions are:
    1. https://www.change.org/p/ceo-target-...sored_donation
    2. https://www.change.org/p/target-cana...-target-canada

Sign them both! If you do not have enough time to sign both (don't know why, if you have time read this as it takes less than a minute to sign both), sign the first one, as it has 4,865 signatures as of this moment. This first petition got lots of momentum early on, but has been very sluggish for the last month or so, and if 5,000 signatures are signed for this petition, the author said she would send it to Mr. Cornell. Let's make sure we get AT LEAST that petition to 5,000 so that we would AT LEAST make our noises heard! Also, in comment #5048 of this forum, someone mentioned that Walmart would raise prices by 10-30% on EVERYTHING when Target leaves (as most of you know, they are already more expensive than Target, and they will just make thing even MORE expensive because they will form a monopoly). This will make the price of everyday essentials expensive. Sign the petitions to save a great store in Canada, keep everyday essentials affordable, and save tens of thousand of jobs in Canada!!!
    Last edited by generalB1B; Sun, Mar 1st, 2015 at 08:22 PM.
    Patty Smyth likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Basicangel View Post
    I know this might not be the right place to post so I apologize in advance but... I'm wondering if anyone else has encountered a store where they just simply refused to tell you the price of merchandise (that has no shelf tag OR price tag!)? Last night, I was told 'we scan it, you buy it'. Yup. No lie. 😤

I have!!! Lol! Limited to 2 price checks and threatened with security what a night!
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@ Target Square One, Mississauga [March 1]

I finally scored Little Tikes First Slide for Reg. $11.99 + 25% + Red Card = $8.54
    - I went back wanting to get another one, and the whole skid was gone!!!!

I noticed a few other things:

2 seat wagon with a Clearance Tag on it for $83.xx but after scanning it was $44.xx
    Target Brand Paper Towel 12 Pk was $5.xx
    Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Table [French Version] for $4x.xx

Good Luck!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yup, I have a store like that in the area. they don't go to that extreme, but they say we can just give you the original price and scan it at the cash. I take EVERYTHING over there, tell them to scan it for me first, reset the transaction and then I buy what I want. Whenever they encounter something with price not showing they asked me if I want it, that they will look the price up, but then I say, 'I want it if the price is right', I also make them scan things one by one and reset after each to know the price without discount. They don't like it, bring back the scanners.

Quote Originally Posted by Basicangel View Post
    I know this might not be the right place to post so I apologize in advance but... I'm wondering if anyone else has encountered a store where they just simply refused to tell you the price of merchandise (that has no shelf tag OR price tag!)? Last night, I was told 'we scan it, you buy it'. Yup. No lie. 

Patty Smyth, dizzyb and DianneS like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lessismore_MTL View Post
    Yup, I have a store like that in the area. they don't go to that extreme, but they say we can just give you the original price and scan it at the cash. I take EVERYTHING over there, tell them to scan it for me first, reset the transaction and then I buy what I want. Whenever they encounter something with price not showing they asked me if I want it, that they will look the price up, but then I say, 'I want it if the price is right', I also make them scan things one by one and reset after each to know the price without discount. They don't like it, bring back the scanners.
    Yesss!! Please, pretty please!
    I haven't been back since the end of January because, honestly, who has time to scan a cart full of stuff??
    It's aggravating for both the cashiers and the customers.
    On another note - does anyone know if L'Oreal creams or higher end body lotions (eg Eucerin, Cetaphil) are further reduced? I think they were 20% a few weeks back.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

whaaaaaaaat!?!?!?! that's crazy! Like what kind of security???? Like if you don't buy our stuff at full price we call the cops on you, throw you out of the store??? I don't get it! I would make a stink about this. I say call the cops, make a dossier about this and with the proof that take it to the media. They would have a ball with this, I think anything Target is like candy for them right now. And I know it's the liquidation firm, but they have no right to do this, it's embarrassing, degrading and pretty sure illegal somewhere in there.

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    I have!!! Lol! Limited to 2 price checks and threatened with security what a night!
    Anna Michele likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    On another note - does anyone know if L'Oreal creams or higher end body lotions (eg Eucerin, Cetaphil) are further reduced? I think they were 20% a few weeks back.
    it's 25% off from what I remember.
    d.ot likes this.

CouponClipper
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Meeeks85 View Post

My next amazing find. A once $8.00 frozen tiara.. Now $0.20

Haters gonna hate hate hate...but Target has deals to be had.

I should clarify, that comment is for the people who say target sucks, target is expensive, 20-40 off is a joke, etc... I still hear it at the stores when i shop. Probably will continue all the way to 80-90 off.
    Oooo, where's the tiara?
    Meeeks85 likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lessismore_MTL View Post
    whaaaaaaaat!?!?!?! that's crazy! Like what kind of security???? Like if you don't buy our stuff at full price we call the cops on you, throw you out of the store??? I don't get it! I would make a stink about this. I say call the cops, make a dossier about this and with the proof that take it to the media. They would have a ball with this, I think anything Target is like candy for them right now. And I know it's the liquidation firm, but they have no right to do this, it's embarrassing, degrading and pretty sure illegal somewhere in there.
    Because we questioned him about this "policy" and asked for a manager. He said he was and she showed him items that had not tag. And asked why she would have to buy anything without knowing the price. He told her to quit yelling (she totally wasn't, she was just asking questions) I spoke up and said she wasn't yelling and he called security over ask me to leave and said they had a right to refuse service for any reason. Yeah, I got kicked out of a Target!!
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    Because we questioned him about this "policy" and asked for a manager. He said he was and she showed him items that had not tag. And asked why she would have to buy anything without knowing the price. He told her to quit yelling (she totally wasn't, she was just asking questions) I spoke up and said she wasn't yelling and he called security over ask me to leave and said they had a right to refuse service for any reason. Yeah, I got kicked out of a Target!!

that's bats.h.i.t crazy. Next time just pretend to check your phone and record everything. I have a great one button app for that. Then refuse to move and call the cops on them if you have time to deal with this for the next two hours. Also, in a situation like this (had this happen to me with a crazy road-rage driver) the calmer you speak, the more enraged they get, so that recording should be fun. Of course once I played it back to him, he got in his car and drove off speedracer style.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I didn't get thrown out of Target yet, but this one target I go to, I first load up my cart with everything I want in triplicate, because there is no going back. This has happened, I kid you not, no less than 3 times already: I get to the cash with a full cart (Target style full) and the manager comes over and taps the cashier on the shoulder to take a break, then notes of the 'good stuff' in her notebook an prices are gonzo the next day or so. Boooo.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ssambhi View Post
    Oooo, where's the tiara?

Found it randomly on end caps by the stationary.
    ssambhi likes this.

Thread Information