User Tag List

Page 492 of 536 FirstFirst ... 392 442 482 490 491 492 493 494 502 ... LastLast
Results 7,366 to 7,380 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ok so I went one last time to Saskatoon 8th street. Really cleared out 80% off everything left. I bought batteries mostly AAA no AA to be found. Pretty much just odds and ends and womens clothes left. Lots of Duracell Quantum 4pk AAA's $9.99 - 80% $2 a pack. Doesn't really seem like much of a deal, but batteries will last up to a decade. Mind you walmart sells them at the cheapest based on a 10pk $1.60 a battery opposed to 50 cents each at 80% off
    seylz_gurl and Anna Michele like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you for this wonderful post!
    vw_girl likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I got all kinds of things today. Supplies that they were practically giving away lol. I mean stuff they used in the warehouse and offices(not their stationary section stuff)

I got , sharpies, staples, writing pads, staple removers, scissors, calculators, a pricing gun with 2000 stickers, rolls of plastic bags, a huge roll of clear plastic drop cloth stuff must be 100 yrds on the roll I could barely lift it, 4 carpets, paper clips, rubber bands, cleaning cloths, a step ladder, bins with out lids, a 33' measuring tape, 2 tape guns and 18 rolls of tape for it, 8 1/2 x 14 printer paper 4 packs, the paper they wrap glass stuff at the cash and lots more I cant think of atm.

Came to under $100 they made me a global price for all.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I went into Kelowna today - I was walking past anyway. Everything is 80% off, the door sign had closing in 3 days on it yesterday, today it had one day on it. Lots of make-up left, assorted clothes and some XBox and PS games. Hardly anything left and it was really quiet. Very sad to see what my local Target had come to.
    Anna Michele and vw_girl like this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tobiwobi View Post
    Today I went again, this time to Toronto Stockyards location - more merchandise than Cloverdale Mall, but still sad looking, and I didn't find my matching drape panel, but I did score a 100% wool large area rug tan and grey geometric pattern for $89. I don't even need a rug, just bought it because its wool.
    Here is some random cuteness I picked up at Target Stockyards today, not pictured are doggie bow ties, they have these bow ties in the pet section that you slide onto the collar, my dog looks so dapper with it! they also had flowers for female dogs. in the picture are the bulldog cookie jar (THANKS FOR POSTING THE FOX COOKIE JAR PICTURE, I went looking because i saw it in this thread and found this one instead), $1.50 bunny, $1.50 jar of chalkboard paint, $2 cute plates, and a carton of very cute egg candles that I think were a couple of bucks.
    You would fit in so well with me and @Basicangel LOL! .... Now I have to go find these bowtie/ribbons for dogs...they sound perfect.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    I went into Kelowna today - I was walking past anyway. Everything is 80% off, the door sign had closing in 3 days on it yesterday, today it had one day on it. Lots of make-up left, assorted clothes and some XBox and PS games. Hardly anything left and it was really quiet. Very sad to see what my local Target had come to.
    *Sigh* I had a really great time at Kelowna store! I was shocked that just shortly after I got home they had the count down signs up.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dealsarefun View Post
    Thank you for this wonderful post!
    HI! Thank you for joining us! This is really a wonderful post

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My last visit. I purchased batteries at 70% today, not able to go tomorrow. some one spot items, 10 RE wash cloths for 1.19 each which I thought was good price. A few pump bottles of the Up&Up hand soap at .53 cents ea and packages of target soap for $1.19. Only bed skirts left in bedding, tons of them and tons of them and the Sonia Kashuk makeup. Also got some dry dog kibble at 80% off. Most of the fixtures were sold.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Here is some random cuteness I picked up at Target Stockyards today, not pictured are doggie bow ties, they have these bow ties in the pet section that you slide onto the collar, my dog looks so dapper with it! they also had flowers for female dogs. in the picture are the bulldog cookie jar (THANKS FOR POSTING THE FOX COOKIE JAR PICTURE, I went looking because i saw it in this thread and found this one instead), $1.50 bunny, $1.50 jar of chalkboard paint, $2 cute plates, and a carton of very cute egg candles that I think were a couple of bucks.
    Attachment 278560
    Super cute stuff!!! I didn't see any
    Easter stuff in the ottawa stores except for candy . Will miss the beautiful and festive holiday signs @ target.

Went to Merivale this afternoon to try to buy a small cart but the store was closed already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

On Facebook some just posted they went to Surrey and there was about 10 things left. She grabbed three things and was told they were free.

CouponClipper
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by solace76 View Post
    on facebook some just posted they went to surrey and there was about 10 things left. She grabbed three things and was told they were free.
    wow!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

tomorrow is the last day at my local store.. went down today and it's looking well picked over and very sad... lots of bras lots of make up and just the cast offs of most everything else
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Does anyone happen to have updates on the status of Brampton stores and Square One store? Thx!
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Many stores here closed by 3pm. Mine closes tomorrow and I will be going to get the last of the pencils and erasers for school at 90% other than that unless they have more stuff from the upstairs offices that will be it. The employees told me they are saving the cake for tomorrow

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Metrotown has signs up 10 days

Page 492 of 536 FirstFirst ... 392 442 482 490 491 492 493 494 502 ... LastLast

Thread Information