Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Weird, I just got this. Kind of missed the boat since my store is 90% today

anisa and ROMEO like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Charlottetown PEI location is closing in 5 days. Most of the store equipment has not sold and is still extremely expensive. IE. Pop machine was going for 2500 bucks and they would not move on the price.

Store itself is getting empty. Found some kids 3 pack socks for 2.99 after discount and a Cars water bottle with snack compartment for 2.50. Other then that its searching through carts on the floor
    ROMEO, Patty Smyth and goldpeep like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    Has anyone been to the Pen Centre, St. Catharines location recently? Is there much left?
    I'm going to check it out this afternoon and will post back later.

I saw a post on Facebook last night that in the Welland location's last hours yesterday, they did 99% off!! I saw someone's picture of 100+ makeup items, so jealous!
    anisa, lotsasavings and solace76 like this.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mommy2alayna View Post
    I'm going to check it out this afternoon and will post back later.

I saw a post on Facebook last night that in the Welland location's last hours yesterday, they did 99% off!! I saw someone's picture of 100+ makeup items, so jealous!
    I'm heading there in about 1/2 hr.
    anisa and lotsasavings like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tequilamockingbird View Post
    Went to bramalea city Center today. Lots of makeup left and clothing. A few shelves of movies and CDs. Lamps, shades, quite a few aisles of stuff but nothing that great! I spent under $30 which is nothing for me. Lol!! Went to aurora yesterday which closes tomorrow and stopped at upper canada which closes sarurday. Spent $200 between both stores
    Is Upper Canada worth going too? Would like to know before I drive there. Do they have much left?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Erin Mills Towncenter store is closing on April 8. Is there a new markdown today in this store or other Target stores?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They still have quite a bit compared to some of the stores that are closing around the same time. I'm going to try and pop in Saturday. They have a lot left in lamps, CDs and movies, some furniture, lots of clothes and the staff were really good about going through and putting them back out. Let me know if you go. Bramalea city centre put clearance stickers on all items so you could see the price which was very helpful

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tequilamockingbird View Post
    They still have quite a bit compared to some of the stores that are closing around the same time. I'm going to try and pop in Saturday. They have a lot left in lamps, CDs and movies, some furniture, lots of clothes and the staff were really good about going through and putting them back out. Let me know if you go. Bramalea city centre put clearance stickers on all items so you could see the price which was very helpful

Yes, their stock is better than some other stores. I went there on Monday and was expecting another markdown today - but seems not happening because I just called in and asked! Not sure if the discounts will go deeper when closer to the end.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Waterloo store had no further markdowns today, still 50-70.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Yup, the same goes for Pen Centre St. Catherines.... disappointing to see the discounts remaining the same.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tobiwobi View Post
    This is what the bowtie looks like. They have different colours and sizes. I got a large size as I am expecting my puppy to grow into it.
    Attachment 278571
    awww, he really does look dapper. How cute!
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Our store closed yesterday. It was so sad to see. I went in on Tuesday and there were a couple small isles of stuff, everything was 80% off. I found a couple thing (I didn't need). I went back yesterday morning hoping for 90% off but everything was still 80%. I went back a few hours later and everything was 90% off. I found a couple more things of course. The store was so empty. Mostly everything fit into the one stop spot with a few things other things near the tills. I think there were more staff in the store then stuff to buy. All the staff was huddle around just talking, laughing and hugging. I heard they were getting ready to close. There were 6 or so tills open but not many people in the store. I still managed to find a few things (bottle nipples, gift bags, cell phone case, headbands) and seeing my $117 total turn into $11 was pretty awesome but still so sad.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by sotypical; Thu, Apr 2nd, 2015 at 12:13 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The end is near!! They close Saturday so today is technically the end. Hmmm maybe later today?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dinobuzz View Post
    Yup, the same goes for Pen Centre St. Catherines.... disappointing to see the discounts remaining the same.
    Agreed, and I couldn't believe how little was left! Maybe 1/2 to 3/4 of the main level still has merchandise. The lower level is closed off. It's mostly clothes, makeup and a lot of really random other things. I ended up picking up a bunch of Happy Foot socks for my little boys (LOVE these and Target is the only store that sold them!) at 50% off, making them $5 for a 3 pair pack.
    Dinobuzz likes this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Shoppers World brampton will close next Wed.

Lots of the Ava And Viv clothing, in sizes 3x and 2x... People were asking for the larger sizes, but not buying them now? Some of the Ava line is ok, not too bad and sort of dif. From the stuff at Add. Elle and Penn's
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Page 494 of 536 FirstFirst ... 394 444 484 492 493 494 495 496 504 ... LastLast

Thread Information