User Tag List

Page 484 of 536 FirstFirst ... 384 434 474 482 483 484 485 486 494 534 ... LastLast
Results 7,246 to 7,260 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

What will happen to the stuff after taget is gone? does anyone know at all? I can't imagine that its all empty like that because people are buying everything not when I just went few days ago and still lots of stuff left.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by idonovan View Post
    What will happen to the stuff after taget is gone? does anyone know at all? I can't imagine that its all empty like that because people are buying everything not when I just went few days ago and still lots of stuff left.
    My guess is it will probably end up in liquidation stores around town, maybe dollar stores, or retailers like Winners.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I know the one of the Targets has asked my dad if he wants to buy all the racking as scrap. Obviously the stuff is not moving fast enough.
    anisa likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Went into Kelowna it is a sorry sight, I can't see it lasting 4 more days. Lots of make-up and moisturizers (in bins), rails of clothes. Most of the other stuff has been well picked through and what is left is damaged. I wouldn't be surprised if it closed a couple of days early.
    appletree668 likes this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

My fave store is mostly empty. Really sad sight.

Most of the store is taped off, and most items are still 50%. None of the stores in my city have been listed in the store closing announcments, but I dont see it lasting more than a week. Except the fixtures, no clue how they will get rid of them because no one seems to want them
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    My fave store is mostly empty. Really sad sight.

Most of the store is taped off, and most items are still 50%. None of the stores in my city have been listed in the store closing announcments, but I dont see it lasting more than a week. Except the fixtures, no clue how they will get rid of them because no one seems to want them
    I don't think the fixtures are selling because they are not reduced as much as everything else. In my local store everything is 70-80% off and the fixtures have only just been reduced to 50% off.
    anisa likes this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    I don't think the fixtures are selling because they are not reduced as much as everything else. In my local store everything is 70-80% off and the fixtures have only just been reduced to 50% off.
    Some of the fixtures are expensive. the conveyer belt is $2k! and I'm sure that Target Canada spent way more than that on each. The capital expenditure to set up each store must have been very high to begin with. I didn't realize how expensive expenditures like shelving were. If I had my own mom n pop/local store, I'd buy them.
    dizzyb likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ahunter98 View Post
    Has anyone been to Cambridge lately? I was there a week or so ago and the stock was light, but I haven't heard any closing date. Can't believe there would be much left unless they are receiving from another store.
    I was there on Saturday. Signs up that it is closing in 10 days. Lots of blocked off areas, not much left that I saw.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Went to Costco bought one of those big rectangular cakes, going to take it in to my favorite staff tomorrow because I am worried it may close before Thursday.

anisa, cmagnum, jsmile and 23 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My store closing today, tear!!! After reading Midnightly's post last night I think I would have been upset if it actually closed yesterday. Anyway whole store 90% off - all ONE aisle left. It was swarming with vultures but I still managed to scoop up a couple things which made me very happy. I bought three packs of Browns baby bottles - i think about $2.60 each pack!!! I paid more than this for mine when I bought them used. Will be great to give for a family in need if my pregnant friend doesn't want them. A couple more hair clips for baby girl and some UP Pencil crayons.

Hit up Hillside closing in 4 days (3?) and most everything at 70% off. Found a Toms sweatshirt, Circo Sweater for my little guy, a bunch more hair clips, Hello Kitty hair stuff and a Hello Kitty wristlet. (Hello Kitty anyone?) Toys that I had my eye on were all gone.

The 90% shop is definitely fun even if it's just random stuff because everything is so cheap!
    appletree668 likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

St-Laurent is 70-80% but there is barely anything left with 3 days left after today... Long lineups... Got a few kids clothes at good prices but it's pretty hard to find much now

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Both Saskatoon stores just about cleaned out except womens clothes, everything 70-80%. Lawson has the least of everything. Mostly women's clothes, drapes, tablecloths, a few bedskirts, lots of cheap flip flops and batteries.
    Circle dr 8th Street. Lots of Woman's clothes, some patio furniture, rugs, tablecloths, blinds, lots of 16pc tableware sets, a few charcoal bbq's that I bought at 50% dohhh and batteries.

I bought another nice blanket, tableware set and some batteries for my car key fobs
    I think the tableware sets might get lowered more they have lots, but not many days left.

That was my last visit to Target Canada.. I'll miss all the deals I got during past 2 years
    princessjen likes this.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I've seen quite a bit of Target stuff at Liquidation King.... and a little bit at Dollarama.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Went to Costco bought one of those big rectangular cakes, going to take it in to my favorite staff tomorrow because I am worried it may close before Thursday.

Great idea! Beautiful cake! They're really lucky to have you as a customer!
    anisa and sweetmomma like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    just popped in to the barton st target...pretty sad lookin.
    i got a flannel sheet set for $15- & a bathmat for $12.50-
    I may have a last look on thursday just to see if the prices went down further but im sure the selection will be practicly GONE.

RIP Target.
    I was gonna ask about barton is it 70-80% too?
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Page 484 of 536 FirstFirst ... 384 434 474 482 483 484 485 486 494 534 ... LastLast

Thread Information