User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PurpleBunny89

Thread: "Head to Tail" Pet Supplements FPC

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I'm hoping nobody has posted this before, as I searched and didn't find it in the results, and am not sure how long this coupon has been around for. Head to Tail supplements (www.headtotaildaily.com) are new on the market, daily supplements for cats and dogs. If you go onto the website you just enter your name and email address, and you'll get a coupon emailed to you for one package free if you spend $20 on cat or dog food. They come in 5 varieties: Vitamin+, Hip & Joint, Skin & Coat, Calming, and Hairball; the last one is cat only, while the others come in dog or cat varieties. Some varieties come in 30 day packages, while others come in 60 day packages. I got the hairball one for my cat and I know the price was $8.99 plus taxes. There is also a place on the website to find out where you can buy these.

I'm glad that I had a coupon to try these for free. The first 2-3 days my cat loved them (though I did find them to be rather large; they're soft and can be easily split). I think that this was just because he had been starving himself for those few days. He was losing interest in his food I guess; don't worry, I switched his food and now he's eating normally again. Anyway, after he started eating regularly, when I would offer him the supplement he would either play with it or ignore it. My fiance thinks I'm crazy to not want to throw away a free item, since it didn't cost me a thing, but I refuse lol. I'm currently crushing them into dust and mixing them into his wet food each night, and he doesn't seem to mind that. However, I won't be getting these again.

If anybody else has tried these with their pets, what did your pets think of them? I'm curious if my cat is the only who doesn't like these.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pet Valu, Guess

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

I saw these at the womens show in toronto but since they didn't have any soft treats for cats with them I didn't take any. Plus our kids have such ridiculously long lists of allergies I'm not sure if they would be okay to eat these.

But thanks for sharing!
    sun_shine likes this.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Thread Information