User Tag List

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree1033Likes

Thread: Valentine's Day PACKAGE train

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherWake View Post
    But its SUCH a fast quick soon maildate!! I am UBER busy until the end of this month, so that would leave me like 5 days to shop...and I love to get my buddy a LOT of awesome wishes.....AGGGGGGGGG...what to do?
    Im UBER busy packing & procrastinating packing & joined, you MUST too!
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

​Me please….
    I have read and understand all the Package Train Rules/Guidelines" I understand if I do not follow the guidelines my name will be added to to the consequence list in the sticky”

Will send wishlist tomorrow AM. So excited…..

Currently no riding any trains but may host a traditional train soon within the next few weeks.

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Allright allright!!! Jeez the peer pressure from you two is wicked! Jody and julesiepie, l succumb to your pressure! I will join. You asked for it, MUUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahah
    I am formally requesting a seat please L-O-L-A Lola! <3

I have read and understand all the Package Train Rules/Guidelines" I understand if I do not follow the guidelines my name will be added to to the consequence list in the sticky”
    Last edited by HeatherWake; Wed, Jan 22nd, 2014 at 12:35 AM.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherWake View Post
    Allright allright!!! Jeez the peer pressure from you two is wicked! Jody and julesiepie, l succumb to your pressure! I will join. You asked for it, MUUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahah
    I am formally requesting a seat please L-O-L-A Lola! <3

Excellent *insert evil laugh here* .........followed by coughing fit I am getting over an ugly cold

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Excellent *insert evil laugh here* .........followed by coughing fit I am getting over an ugly cold
    ***passes JP a buckleys lozenge, purchased this week for only $0.99 using PMing and a coupon, lol***

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Wishlist sent! It's a long one.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Morning everyone!

Glad to see so many great riders! I know its a short turn around but I think we can still make this train great!

I'm super excited for Valentines Day this year - DH will be home (last year he was in NFLD) and DD will be having a Valentines playdate (we'll be doing some valentines crafts) and of course we'll be doing something for her class. Lots of fun stuff!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I wasn't on much yesterday because I had my Epicure launch party last night. It was a lot of fun and pretty successful also.

Now the fun part - I get to pick items I want to try and there's lots! lol

Anyone have favs?
    PammieD likes this.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    I wasn't on much yesterday because I had my Epicure launch party last night. It was a lot of fun and pretty successful also.

Anyone have favs?
    Sea salt grinder that came with your kit and the steamer. Crisper is a must. My hubby LOVES the red pepper jelly (I love it too but he's obsessed...it's a little unnatural). Of the new teas, I've only tried the Wellness Tea. It's very lemon/gingery (which makes sense if you look at the ingredients). I have the Pink Lady to sample but can't try it my self cause it has chamomile in it which makes me sick (weird). Rosemary oven fry seasoning *I use on everything). The shortcut onions and garlic (I made lots of freezer meals the other weekend and it was so nice to not have to dice onions! Lol)

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post

Anyone have favs?
    Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Sea salt grinder that came with your kit and the steamer. Crisper is a must. My hubby LOVES the red pepper jelly (I love it too but he's obsessed...it's a little unnatural). Of the new teas, I've only tried the Wellness Tea. It's very lemon/gingery (which makes sense if you look at the ingredients). I have the Pink Lady to sample but can't try it my self cause it has chamomile in it which makes me sick (weird). Rosemary oven fry seasoning *I use on everything). The shortcut onions and garlic (I made lots of freezer meals the other weekend and it was so nice to not have to dice onions! Lol)

Oh oh darn I forgot to put Epicure items on my list! Will have to post my forgotten items once buddies are assigned.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

I have read and understand all the Package Train Rules/Guidelines" I understand if I do not follow the guidelines my name will be added to to the consequence list in the sticky.

@julesiepie....shhhhhh

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I have the small steamer and I'm buying the large one also. I love it! Demo'd it last night and pretty much everyone bought one. lol. They are soooo handy! I hate tea though so I'm steering clear. lol. I do have the Pink Lady and made it hot and cold (as the kids iced punch - which turned out pretty yummy). I have the Onion and Garlic shortcuts on my list too. lol. And almost every dip (including 3 of the Onion! It's pretty obvious it's my absolute fav. lol).

The only thing left now is to decide whether I get the DIY Chip Collection now or wait until another order. Hmmmmmm.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

I have read and understand all the Package Train Rules/Guidelines" I understand if I do not follow the guidelines my name will be added to to the consequence list in the sticky.

@julesiepie....shhhhhh
    haha knew you couldn't resist &/or stand me bugging you

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

anymore riders??? cmon ppl! this is where all the fun happens

soo..... I have a confession >>> I'm SO ready to start shopping!

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    anymore riders??? cmon ppl! this is where all the fun happens

soo..... I have a confession >>> I'm SO ready to start shopping!
    Ditto! Just need a list!

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information