User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: PA Coupons

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Hello Ladies. I am from SASKATOON but find myself travellig in to P.A whenever my mother or sister need rides from Duck Lake. I always check the P.A threads to see what deals are found out there.

I just wanted to mention:
    My local Walmart didnt wanna accept that I knew the walmart policy.
    I KNOW one coupon per purchase is per item, so i can use 25 coupons on 25 of the same item.
    I KNOW that my overage has to be punched in correct to apply it to my entire shopping purchase or if I want...(ex: $2.03) back from my overage then i can damn well please have it given to me in a gift card.
    I am be young but i like to prove I know their policy.
    At first I was scared and shy to let the cashiers know i knew what was right but until i got one of those mean cashiers I looked back at the others in line and told them this was going to take a while, lol.
    I demanded a manager and then i pulled out my policy that i printed.

I showed the cashier and the manager what the walmart coupon policy said and sure enough---i got my correct overages and also that time i got a gift card from the manager for the problem i was given and the time i wasted while my kids were tired along with me. My point is dont be shy or embarrassed. Its your money and for goodness sake, its money----keep more of it in your pocket!!! :D

if anyone needs any coupon polices printed from specific stores PM me and i will be happy to mail you any, but of course in Smartcanucks perfect world.......will exchange for a coupon or two, lol.

HAPPY COUPONING

PA
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Ya, I never go to an older cashier...usually scope out cashiers....with coupons, i try to go to the First Nations cashiers, & teenagers, they usually have no problems taking coupons...seems older cashiers tend turn away coupons from my experience...have a good day!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I completely agree with you.
    I am not racist at all but me being FIRST NATION myself i find it way easier to laugh and communicate with a native when it comes to couponing.

Quote Originally Posted by HotCouponMomma View Post
    Ya, I never go to an older cashier...usually scope out cashiers....with coupons, i try to go to the First Nations cashiers, & teenagers, they usually have no problems taking coupons...seems older cashiers tend turn away coupons from my experience...have a good day!

jackierw
    Trading Score
    101 (100%)

I got rejected for the 5.00 gilette coupon yesterday, was a 40+ blonde lady cashier.. and yes everywhere I go they have not given overages for the Aspirin coupon they did take the dippity do sport gel coupon though. have not looked everywhere but walmart has the gel for 2.77 and the coupon has 2.00 off.. oh and thanks Sasklady for the computer ink tip.. will call and check

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

tHIS IS A FINE EXAMPLE WHY IT IS NEEDED TO HAVE THE COUPON POLICY ON HAND.
    In the Coupon policy it states clearly that overages are to be used to entire shopping purchase or given to customer if desired.
    (CLEARLY STATES)

IF the aspirin is for 4.67 and you have the 6.00 coupon, then the extra 1.33 should be given as overage to whatever you have left in your cart to purchase of if it was the same 40+ cashier, i would purposely demand that 1.33 placed in a walmart gift card because the policy clearly states that as well. Lol

THESE STORES GET ALL THE MONEY BACK FROM ACCEPTING COUPONS, don't know what their problem is half the time.

Quote Originally Posted by jackierw View Post
    I got rejected for the 5.00 gilette coupon yesterday, was a 40+ blonde lady cashier.. and yes everywhere I go they have not given overages for the Aspirin coupon they did take the dippity do sport gel coupon though. have not looked everywhere but walmart has the gel for 2.77 and the coupon has 2.00 off.. oh and thanks Sasklady for the computer ink tip.. will call and check

jackierw
    Trading Score
    101 (100%)

I was sooo happy last night, I still had two $5.00 off coupons for the Lysol no touch soap dispensers and found some at walmart. I scanned them at the price checker and they were still $9.97 I think it was so I did two separate sales with a few other items each bill and had some MIR forms so have two to drop off (one in Mom's name and address lol) If anyone wants the soap dispensers they are in the back of pharmacy/cosmestics on a end shelf with no price sticker. not sure how long they are on sale though. can anyone tell me, do you get the 14.97 back in rebate, or only what you spend??

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

If the sale price states you bought it for 9.97 then you would only get that with taxes and the stamp coverage.....so like 11.50 estimated....that's what I got when I bought mine from zellers for 9.99. i used the 5.00 coupon and I got the rebate cheque of 11.58. I too used my bf's name and my parents address.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

Has anyone ever seen the Allens apple juice with the Oasis coupons for sale anywhere in PA????

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I think those are only available in Ontario. The Allen's juice is sold in cans and we do not get that product here in Saskatchewan.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

Thanks, I can stop looking now!!!!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

On Fri I was at Walmart and they had a huge display in the isle of the Bear Paw cookies with coupons inside.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

How much are the bear paws and what kind of coupon for what and how much inside?
    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jennrav View Post
    On Fri I was at Walmart and they had a huge display in the isle of the Bear Paw cookies with coupons inside.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

Sorry Jayce, I didn't see your last post till now, and I am sure you know this all by now, but the Bear paws are on sale for $2, and on the top of the box in small writing it says there is coupons inside, and the coupons are for Wagonwheels.50, Real fruit minis.50, bear paws cookies.50 and bearpaw crackers.50.--I bought about 10 boxes!!!

Has anyone seen the Old el paso kits with the free shredded cheese coupons anywhere in PA yet????

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

Saw the old el paso kits with free cheese at RCSS last night!!!!
    also went to safeway last night, they have their fam size cereal on for $5 ea, if you by 5 you get 100 airmiles=$10 approx, and all 5 had the free gas card on, good deal

jackierw
    Trading Score
    101 (100%)

hey just wanted to let everyone know the cheapest I have seen Peak Freans is 1.99 at shoppers(till thurs) and if you have the B1G1 coupon that makes it .99 a box when you buy 2! the reg price for peak freans at other stores is 3.49-3.69 ea. and the cottonelle charmin toilet paper as well at shoppers for 4.99 and use 1.00 off coupon from latest smartsource coupon for cottonelle or 1.00 coupon for charmin from last P&G insert makes it 3.99 for double rolls...good deal! both toilet papers reg $8-10..not sure if everyone knows this, just wanted to mention it anyways

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information