Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Bridges_48
  • 1 Post By canadascouponeer
  • 2 Post By quicktocoupon
  • 1 Post By Bridges_48

Thread: Quaker Deals at Target, Cheap or Free in some cases

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Target has on sale the Quakers Cups, use the Cash Register $1.00 get them for $0.25 cents each

Quaker Chewy Yogurt bars are on for $1.99 (Freshco) PM at Target use the $1.00 register combined with the $1.00 Walmart book coupon
    and get them Free (Just pay taxes)

Target has the Warm & Crunchy on for ($2.49) Register coupon + Walmart book =$0.49 cents

Freshco Softbaked cookies are on for $2.49 (1 Target register & walmart book coupon) $0.49 cents each

Freshco sale ends Wednesday..
    This thread is currently associated with: FreshCo, Target, Walmart
    torontogal12 and FLA like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you!

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bridges_48 View Post

Quaker Chewy Yogurt bars are on for $1.99 (Freshco) PM at Target use the $1.00 register combined with the $1.00 Walmart book coupon
    and get them Free (Just pay taxes)

Freshco sale ends Wednesday..
    Just a warning, it is against Targets store policy to price match and then use a Target coupon. So YMMV on this specific teal

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Does anybody else like the Quaker cups? I tried one today....glad I only paid .25 cents....I did not like them at all, I tried the apple walnut one. My dog liked it though!
    darlenegrigg and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

As a Side bar... The Target coupon books that came out about a month or so ago has Scotts Paper towel coupons and Cottonelle coupons that are expiring Feb 15th, No Frills has these items on for $5.77 use the $3.00 off scotts and $2.00 off Cottonelle to get some great deals on these items.
    Scottishgal likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bridges_48 View Post
    As a Side bar... The Target coupon books that came out about a month or so ago has Scotts Paper towel coupons and Cottonelle coupons that are expiring Feb 15th, No Frills has these items on for $5.77 use the $3.00 off scotts and $2.00 off Cottonelle to get some great deals on these items.
    I wish it would, but this won't fly at Target (or shouldn't, based on their coupon policy). As stated a few posts earlier, you can't price match and use a Target coupon on the same item. It's one or the other, whichever is a better deal. But both methods can be combined with a manufacturer's coupon.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Guess it depends on the store/cashier, some don't take printable coupons, I had that trying to get a razor, said we don't take printable coupons.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

The stores should be catching PM + Target Coupon mistakes that cashiers are making.

If the mistakes and opportunistic shopping habits don't stop, it will bite us all in the butt as store policies & procedures evolve.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Coupon policy should be posted at the store, not everybody knows this, I have not looked at the policy until they would not accept the printable. (This applies to all stores, because I am sure everybody has had a run in with a cashier that didn't understand the policy

Thread Information