User Tag List

Page 56 of 101 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast
Like Tree2630Likes

Thread: Snap by Groupon / SnapSaves Cash Back Offers and Discussion

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Finally received the Smartsource insert with Pledge coupons with the weekly flyers
    Momof3girlies and dededi like this.
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Yesterday I uploaded 4 Scrubbing Bubbles offers. They only approved 2.

And my account balance went DOWN by $2
    dededi likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

re $1 cashback on Classico Sauces
    We upped 3 Classico on one receipt. System only processed 1 out of 3 for $1 (should be $3). Maximum 3 allowed per account and separate receipt reporting was not required.

This means a phone call to SNAP.Groupon during the week to correct error.

All, if you purchased your Classico on the same receipts like us, check accuracy of SNAP's approvals.

Update 2015-05-11 : All accounts fixed with a simple phone call. SNAP is very customer-friendly although they continue to experience systematic challenges of receipts not processed correctly. I continue to benefit from their service.
    Last edited by rockco; Mon, May 11th, 2015 at 11:55 AM.

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Bought 3 of the pledge floor cleaner and uploaded all 3 receipts before the "all gone" was posted.... its still shows pending 3 receipts so im wondering if i will get credit for them?
    dededi likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I was so lucky to find an insert at the restaurant today in the paper!! Dashed over quickly to get my 2nd bottle of Pledge floor cleaner, dashed home quickly to upload receipt and I got an email saying it got approved ( around 3:00 p.m. I think ) I heard now the offer is saying all gone, but I have not checked my account to see for sure yet.
    Momof3girlies, amira84 and dededi like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

yep no more pledge hopefully it replenishes so i can combine with coupon for max savings!
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Ahhh did a late night shop, bought 4 Pledge Floor Cleaners and 3 Classico sauces, only to find them both sold out.
    Hoping they'll add more later tomorrow! Or I might have to return some things.
    dededi likes this.
    Get a $5 sign up bonus @ EBATES.ca -------------------- Come join me on WAGJAG!
    P.S. The cash out minimum for Ebates is $5.01!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Classico sauce offer claim update. I received cashback for only 1 of the three classico sauce offer I claimed on friday. This morning I called the snap support number to report .the customer service rep verified my receipt and credited $2 immediately.
    dededi likes this.
    Earn Giftcards or paypal money by searching the web, shopping online, watching videos, playing games and answering surveys with Swagbucks

PTC Site that really works Join Clixsense now !!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    re $1 cashback on Classico Sauces
    We upped 3 Classico on one receipt. System only processed 1 out of 3 for $1 (should be $3). Maximum 3 allowed per account and separate receipt reporting was not required.

This means a phone call to SNAP.Groupon during the week to correct error.

All, if you purchased your Classico on the same receipts like us, check accuracy of SNAP's approvals.
    Rocko hope I answered your question in my last post on this thread
    rockco and dededi like this.
    Earn Giftcards or paypal money by searching the web, shopping online, watching videos, playing games and answering surveys with Swagbucks

PTC Site that really works Join Clixsense now !!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just an update: Generally I got my cheques in about 2 weeks after they were approved... I called this morning and they said I should expect the process to take up to 4 weeks now

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    79 (100%)

I'm thrilled the Pledge floor cleaner is back. It was looking like I was going to have to do many returns from my Saturday purchases.
    redfox, Anna Michele and eyafitz like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I am tempted to buy Pledge floor. Is it good? Thanks

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

I just posted this message on the Snap By Groupon Facebook page. I am really tired of them stealing money back from people.

"I am LIVID. I buy Huggies diapers and wipes from Shopper's Drug Mart and submit the $4 offer on a very regular basis. I requested a cheque and received a confirmation email on April 6th that my cheque request was received. I emailed a couple of days ago asking where my cheque was. I was told it was in the mail already. TODAY I receive an email saying that it will be on its way shortly and that it has been adjusted to $4 less, as the offer of $4 Huggies Diapers and Wipes was not present in a receipt. Not a chance. If it was previously approved it is there. Several of my receipts contained that offer and each was APPROPRIATELY approved and you aren't taking back $4 now. It seems there is a habit of doing this on your part and enough is enough. If your employees make that many errors approving receipts then perhaps you should get them glasses. You can tell me the date of receipt and you can show me the receipt.I have had more than enough of this."

I then posted the above message on the Huggies Canada Facebook page. I am sick of them getting away with this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good going Anne! I haven't had this happen as yet, but am always expecting it. I, too, don't understand how receipts could be approved and then the money clawed back at a much later date. Thank you for addressing this concern with the company.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

$1 for :Valid on the purchase of any DELISSIO PIZZERIA VINTAGE in the following 6 flavours:

• Tuscan-Style Chicken
    • Pepperoni
    • Deluxe
    • 4 Cheese
    • 3 meat
    • Canadian

Good deal with the $2 coupon from halloween boxes and pm loblaws for $4.99. It's good pizza.

Posting for people like me that rarely check Snap anymore because it rarely changes.
    csaund21 likes this.

Page 56 of 101 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast

Thread Information