User Tag List

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Like Tree866Likes

Thread: HOPPITY HIP Easter Surprise Package Train

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Honestly I haven't been to a concert since EdgeFest in University. lol. I used to HAVE to see Bif Naked if she was anywhere near my city (within a 2 hour drive). lol. But I just stopped liking the concert environment plus I'm too cheap now. hahahahaha

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I've been to 1 concert, with my mom and sister, we saw Cher, about 18 years ago? man that makes me feel old lol. I have never really been a fan of the boy bands, which is odd because I'm the right age I think, and all my friends were. I'm not sure I'm really a big fan of any band though. I do like Bif Naked and a few others but nothing really stands out!

I am so excited to start shopping!!!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

My mom is seeing Cher in Ottawa next month. She's super excited because she's been a fan her whole life and has never seen her live.

I hear she's fantastic! I'm not a "fan" but I like some songs. I certainly do give her props though!

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Ok now that we have our buddies , couple questions....

- Are you specific to brands? I mean if you say Ziplock, or Lysol, or ect, do you want those specific brands or was that just your way or describing the item so we know what you were talking about? (Hope this question makes sense)

- If I decide to go kids clothes shopping do you prefer all brand new or is Gently used ok? I have to ask because I know ppl who do only one or the other.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post

- Are you specific to brands? I mean if you say Ziplock, or Lysol, or ect, do you want those specific brands or was that just your way or describing the item so we know what you were talking about? (Hope this question makes sense)

- If I decide to go kids clothes shopping do you prefer all brand new or is Gently used ok? I have to ask because I know ppl who do only one or the other.
    Prefer new for clothes since the only clothes item on my wl is nightgown for DD.

There are some brand specific requests I have so if my buddy has a specific question just have momto2ks PM me.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    My mom is seeing Cher in Ottawa next month. She's super excited because she's been a fan her whole life and has never seen her live.

I hear she's fantastic! I'm not a "fan" but I like some songs. I certainly do give her props though!
    She was very good in concert, it was very well done. My mom thought it was funny when she stood up at one point she put her hand on her knee and kind of pushed herself up. But given her age, she was certainly rocking

- Are you specific to brands? I mean if you say Ziplock, or Lysol, or ect, do you want those specific brands or was that just your way or describing the item so we know what you were talking about? (Hope this question makes sense) I don't think I really put any specific brands on my list, except a few places where I mentioned them but pretty much any brand is fine.

I think I'd prefer new but don't think I put many clothes on there, wait maybe I did lol, new works better for me though

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Guess I should be answering my own questions! Oops....

If it a named brand item, and thats how I listed it them yes. Clothing wise, for DD dont bother shes too darm picky (16 yr olds!), and for DS then yes that is fine. I rarely buy brand new anyways (unless its on sale dirt cheap), he grows out of it too darn fast! For summer things Ive been buying size 8, and if they are shorts/pants, they need to be pull ons. Hes one of these fussy kids who only wears sweats/fleece/cotton. No jeans or khakis.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Guess I should be answering my own questions! Oops....

If it a named brand item, and thats how I listed it them yes. Clothing wise, for DD dont bother shes too darm picky (16 yr olds!), and for DS then yes that is fine. I rarely buy brand new anyways (unless its on sale dirt cheap), he grows out of it too darn fast! For summer things Ive been buying size 8, and if they are shorts/pants, they need to be pull ons. Hes one of these fussy kids who only wears sweats/fleece/cotton. No jeans or khakis.
    Ha! Jackson is like that too, hate jeans and only wants sweats I don't think I put bottoms on the list, he needs tops more for summer, or pjs for summer any way. I am hoping his bottoms from last year will still fit a bit plus all the sweats he's taken the knees out of over the winter will become cutoffs.
    scbpooh likes this.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Yes I'm specific with brands
    I'm ok with brand new clothing or gently used is fine too

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

I'm ready to shop this weekend for my buddy! Yeah~ thanks for sending my buddy's WL!
    Momto2Ks likes this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Buddy you have a great WL I will have a very easy time thank you .

No for most things I'm not brand specific. I try to put that on my WL

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

DH has offered to watch the kidlets tomorrow while I grocery shop and hopefully hit a store or two for my buddy.

So excited!
    scbpooh and juliejolie like this.

Trading Score
    327 (100%)

I am not brand specific for most things. If you'd use it, I'll be okay with it.

For clothing: new or used is okay considering some kids barely even wear them anyway

My buddy's list is also great and I will also have an easy time.

Hopefully I will get a lot done tomorrow.

Favourite Cher song is : "If I Could Turn Back Time"...LOVE singing along to it.
    shop my webstore:
    www.sheenakoe.shopregal.ca

Use this code to save at Well.ca:
    spend40save10now

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

DD and I are making these for her class (I've found pink, yellow, blue and purple Peep bunnies).

We did these last year (Jelly Bean Prayer):

Those are so cute Lola

Yes I am brand specific for the things I listed.

I got an easy wishlist too. Can`t wait to get started shopping

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Ok confession time... Went shopping with DS and hubby tonight. Went a little crazy on gift buying! Might be done after tomm's shopping excursion already! Or else Im going to have to get a bigger box!

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread Information