Sorry, wrong thread.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

ya i found the tampons leaked terribly.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I'll admit I have not tried these. But I want to say, I hate the (I think) Tampax Pearl commercials with the girl in the white bikini jumping off a diving board, saying she doesn't care what colour the box is or something.

I don't know about the rest of y'all, but you're not going to see ME doing a flip off a diving board in a bikini, particularly not a white one at that time of the month!

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheapass View Post
    These tampons just won't keep all the peanut butter in!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Zonny View Post
    I'll admit I have not tried these. But I want to say, I hate the (I think) Tampax Pearl commercials with the girl in the white bikini jumping off a diving board, saying she doesn't care what colour the box is or something.

I don't know about the rest of y'all, but you're not going to see ME doing a flip off a diving board in a bikini, particularly not a white one at that time of the month!
    Last edited by cheapass; Wed, Jun 29th, 2011 at 06:33 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I actually really like U by Kotex tampons, and their liners. The only thing I disliked about the tampons was that the little extendable applicator always comes apart on me. It's annoying.

Canuck
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

I recently tried the pads and I absolutely did not like them. I have 3 boxes left of various different U by Kotex and I plan to go back to Shoppers and exchange for always.I do love the packageing though and that along with my coupon persuaded me to try them.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

My daughter tried the tampons and she found they pinched and irritated her as well. I agree, 2 thumbs down.
    SMILE - and make the world a better place

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I used to use the cardboard tampax ones but I really hated those so I tried these ones, about a year ago I think, with the sample because they're plastic. I've never had any problems with them pinching or leaking, I love them. I didn't try the sample pads though, just because they seem to big for me, but I'd try their new tween ones if I was able to get them for cheaper than the ones I use now (Always). I love the commercials though, they don't make me want to change the channel.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

I hate the chemicals that Always uses in their pads, I'm allergic so there is no comparison for me to Always of any type.

That being said... I love the U by Kotex pads. I've never tried the tampons but the pads are perfect and I do like the creativity in the designs. It's all I will buy now.
    A
    Couponing and stockpiling as a lifestyle, not just on occasion since July, 2011

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I haven't tried the tampons, I am pretty fond of OB. The pads I have a mixed review.

I have tons as I bought them for next to nothing at LD with stacking, so that's a plus.

I also found they were astonishingly absorbent for a thin pad, and they are very thin thins (These are the only thin pads I would trust for more than hour), another big plus.

The top layer is very plasticky, and was prone to giving me mild heat rash, if I did alternate my use with another brand. So big thumbs down.

Also, the plasticky nature of the pad felt and sounded kind of "crunchy", which make you think your wearing a diaper. (That is something I usually say about the bulkier pads but for different reasons).

My opinion, I will use up what I have. If I purchase them at the price I paid, I would buy again. However, I would not pay full price for these. I am not stuck on any brand of pads nowadays. Always had a particular contour design in the 90's I liked but discontinued it.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/savings/wIhTlx6/]

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

I had the liners separate in two pieces every time I used them. One piece stuck to undies, the other to me. Can't work if product is separating! I complained to the company these were so bad. They said sending replacement coupon, but it better be for something other than U. Their regular brand has always been fine. Completely disappointed and irritated (literally)!

SMRT Canuck
    Trading Score
    101 (100%)

I've never had a problem with them, they dont leak on me or anything else mentioned. And I love their colours!

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

I love them too, I even like them better than Always. And the colors make them look purdy
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Did anyone ever see the cute carry case U made ? During the christmas holidays ? I bought one. It's black and green tin case, fits like 6 thin liners, it's so cute !
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information