User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: $50 and four thrift stores later... :)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great job. Your long day shopping was well worth it. That's a lot of items for $50.
    Frugal Lisa likes this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Well done in stretching your $$.Nothing wrong with mixing it up, new & used as I do the same & pat myself on the back. Obviously this was puppy approved as well.

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

my fav season is garage sale season i can usually find better deals than even the thrift store. most people in my area, because they want to get rid of there clothes are selling things pieces for 1$ a piece! I personally don't care about brand names, but the people who do are impressed because half the people who sell their clothes for 1$ are brand names i always stalk up on clothes come spring time when garage sales start "sprouting" IF spring will ever get here that is.... I love how everyone here is thrift store gung-ho other people just don't seem to understand you can find good quality clothes for a steal of a deal buying them second hand. just because they are used doesn't mean they look "used" good for you that you got such awesome deals! your kids must be very happy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information