User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By rockco
  • 1 Post By brennen7

Thread: Tide 1.18L @ Shoppers $1.49 (after SDM $2 Coupon & $1 Brandsaver) - 1 day only

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is this a good deal? Tide $1.49 pre-tax for 1.18Litres

Shoppers (SDM) Saturday, March 22, 2014, has Tide 1.18 L (20-25) washes on sale for $4.49. They also sent me Shoppers Exclusive (generic) coupons for $2 off and I have $1 off ANY Tide coupon from Brandsaver. Price after coupon is $1.49.

I've never used SDM exclusive coupons, but I assume it's 1 coupon per transaction since it has the optimum # printed. Also, I hope they allow me to use the manufacturer's coupon.

Input appreciated.

ADDED NOTE: Tide is included in the promotion, 40x points when you spend $50.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Last edited by rockco; Fri, Mar 21st, 2014 at 07:11 PM.
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    Is this a good deal? Tide $1.49 pre-tax for 1.18Litres

Shoppers (SDM) Saturday, March 22, 2014, has Tide 1.18 L (20-25) washes on sale for $4.49. They also sent me Shoppers Exclusive (generic) coupons for $2 off and I have $1 off ANY Tide coupon from Brandsaver. Price after coupon is $1.49.

I've never used SDM exclusive coupons, but I assume it's 1 coupon per transaction since it has the optimum # printed. Also, I hope they allow me to use the manufacturer's coupon.

Input appreciated.

ADDED NOTE: Tide is included in the promotion, 40x points when you spend $50.
    I don't think you will be allowed to use the manufacture coupon because the shoppers coupon says 'Not to be used in conjunction with any other coupon or offers.' But YMMV.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Some SCers have been able to combine shoppers coupons and manufacturers coupons, you can call or ask ahead of time to find out. It depends on the cashier and on the location.

Thread Information