User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Just received new personalized coupons!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It's almost creepy how well they know me, trying to entice me to buy my favorite snacks with b1g1 lol. Not 100% sure about household cleaner but I think it includes dish soap and other soap related stuff for cleaning like carpet stain removers and that category(I don't think laundry stuff though) But don't take my word on it, I got that coupon one week and I think it was because I bought dish soap the week before but I never tried the coupon.
    Dabao likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dealfinder07 View Post
    It's almost creepy how well they know me, trying to entice me to buy my favorite snacks with b1g1 lol. Not 100% sure about household cleaner but I think it includes dish soap and other soap related stuff for cleaning like carpet stain removers and that category(I don't think laundry stuff though) But don't take my word on it, I got that coupon one week and I think it was because I bought dish soap the week before but I never tried the coupon.
    Thanks, Dealfnder07. I would try dish soap or something like that, since $1.5off is a good deal for those stuff. The picture showing on the coupon confused me, because I always think it is bleach in that kind of big bottle.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    99 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dabao View Post
    Hi, I received a personal coupon says:$1.5 off on any household cleaner. Could any one tell me what this "household cleaner" include? thanks a lot!
    Attachment 234379

I`ve got backing soda with this coupon - it seats in the cleaning isle - and it worked.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information