User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Women's Show Haul!!!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow, great haul. I would love to go to one of those shows.
    natynat likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Awesome haul! Does it take a very long time to go around and gather everything up?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

WOW!!! I want to go to one of those shows!!! Great haul.
    natynat likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Awesome haul! Does it take a very long time to go around and gather everything up?

Kiera and I were there for 6 hours today I came away with 5 bags full of stuff. It's worth the $7 for sure.
    natynat likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mission View Post
    You know what ? I went to the women show for two years in Calgary and all I ever got was a bag from SDM with a small bag of chips, a mini sample of dessert candies and some not popular nor useful cpns (like if u buy $150 worth of skin care and get a sample of cream, good for one time use). I did get the Iogo $1 cpn but just one cpn per person, between me and my daughter, got two Iogo cpns, $14 for adult admission, kids are free but has to pay through the nose for concession inside, like $3 for a fountain drink. Plus $15 for parking. To me, it was not worth the time if you are going for freebies or coupons. On the other hand, if u are going for beauty info or try new products, it might help.
    It also depends what your mission is. Today I went with my daughter she is 8 and we had a blast. You can also purchase great products at reduced prices. I got cheeses, balsamic vinegar, jam and some juices at less than half of what they would normally cost.

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

will definitely have to look to see id this comes to Edmonton. I love going to large shows.
    natynat likes this.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I have to agree with Patty, it depends what your purpose for going is.
    natynat likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    43 (100%)

That is awesome! So much free stuff. I'm jealous.
    natynat likes this.

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by innaor View Post
    Wow, great haul! How did you get the entrance ticket for $7? Pls share.
    The previous years there were BOGO coupons in the newspaper, but I couldn't find any this year. My friend and I were ready to pay $14 (still totally worth it) but there were some awesome people in line who had printed a bunch of BOGO coupons from the show's website and were giving them to people who didn't have. It was great, especially because I've done that so many times in the past.
    walkonby and Anna Michele like this.
    Complete quick surveys and cash out at every $20. Receive a cheque, deposit it into your bank. That easy! https://legerweb.com/2Q7V3

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Took us about five hours--give or take! It depends on you though I guess. You could do it in half the time. My friend had wanted to stop at absolutely every single food tasting station lol--I patiently waited, especially when it was meat products (vegetarian)! It was a lot of fun though.
    Patty Smyth and Anna Michele like this.
    Complete quick surveys and cash out at every $20. Receive a cheque, deposit it into your bank. That easy! https://legerweb.com/2Q7V3

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mission View Post
    You know what ? I went to the women show for two years in Calgary and all I ever got was a paper bag from SDM with a small bag of chips, a mini sample of dessert candies and some not popular nor useful cpns (like if u buy $150 worth of skin care and get a sample of cream, good for one time use). I did get the Iogo $1 cpn but just one cpn per person, between me and my daughter, got two Iogo cpns, $14 for adult admission, kids are free but has to pay through the nose for concession inside, like $3 for a fountain drink. Plus $15 for parking. To me, it was not worth the time if you are going for freebies or coupons. On the other hand, if u are going for beauty info or try new products, it might help.
    Hmm that kind of sucks. Did you stop at all the stations? Also, for us, the goody bags ran out after a while, and I also think that if you go earlier, you may get more in the bags. I never take the car because of the parking costs, so I had my boyfriend drive me and pick me up this year although in the previous years I've always taken the public transport (two metros and the bus). The $14 admission is costly, but there are always B1G1 coupons that you can cut out of a newspaper or print off from the website (in QC at least?). I also always bring my own water bottle so that I don't have to buy anything to drink, as for the food...I've never had to puchase anything to eat because of the crazy amout of samples that's always available. Actually, I rarely even eat breakfast knowing that I'm going to the show lol. Also, I always ask if I could have some extra coupons (instead of just one) and normally there is no problem at all. So, I'm not sure if it's different in Calgary, but I've always found it to be well worth the admission price.
    Patty Smyth and Anna Michele like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by natynat View Post
    The previous years there were BOGO coupons in the newspaper, but I couldn't find any this year. My friend and I were ready to pay $14 (still totally worth it) but there were some awesome people in line who had printed a bunch of BOGO coupons from the show's website and were giving them to people who didn't have. It was great, especially because I've done that so many times in the past.
    If you go on their FB page it will tell you when the 2 for 1 sale is I bought my tickets about 6 weeks ago I think.
    Anna Michele and natynat like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

Wow! You did awesome =)
    natynat likes this.
    If you are interested in Houseseats here is my referal link:
    http://www.houseseats.ca/[email protected]

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by natynat View Post
    Hmm that kind of sucks. Did you stop at all the stations? Also, for us, the goody bags ran out after a while, and I also think that if you go earlier, you may get more in the bags. I never take the car because of the parking costs, so I had my boyfriend drive me and pick me up this year although in the previous years I've always taken the public transport (two metros and the bus). The $14 admission is costly, but there are always B1G1 coupons that you can cut out of a newspaper or print off from the website (in QC at least?). I also always bring my own water bottle so that I don't have to buy anything to drink, as for the food...I've never had to puchase anything to eat because of the crazy amout of samples that's always available. Actually, I rarely even eat breakfast knowing that I'm going to the show lol. Also, I always ask if I could have some extra coupons (instead of just one) and normally there is no problem at all. So, I'm not sure if it's different in Calgary, but I've always found it to be well worth the admission price.

I believe the goody bags are good for 1 hour after that there no more til the next day
    natynat likes this.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

WTG!!! I really hope to go next year.All that haul Worth the 7$ entrance fees.
    BTW:For the Neutrogena coupons just an Head up for QC people...Brunet Flyer have a publicity buy any Neutrogena Products get the boxe with 50$ Worth of coupons and sample free like last year.Shampoo and Cream are 4,99$ so if you find a printable coupon that is a good deal.I really hope for the promo to came back soon in the freebie like last year and probably the others pharmacies will do it like last year so check yours pharmacies flyers gals lol!!!
    natynat likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information