User Tag List

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Like Tree458Likes

Thread: "Beat the Heat" Package Train

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I haven't started shopping yet! The shows were too good last night lol. Supernatural was awesome and not the season finale! Tonight Arrow wraps up. But I need to start shopping so perhaps some online browsing before it starts, if kiddo permits. This is after I figure out what to make for dinner... somedays I just hate having to cook.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

I started shopping today and ordered online, so am basically done, just have wait for everything to come in online! Probably mailing next week sometime. I am excited!

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Placed two online orders last night while watching an awesome season finale of Arrow. Tonight is Big Bang Theory, Vampire Diaries (I love Damon!) And Reign. Another late night.

Had a tough sleep, about 10:30 I heard weird squeeking sounds, woke up, turned on the light and... One of my cats left me a little half dead mouse. Apparently we have mice in the house. Didn't sleep much after that though. I kept thinking he'd catch another and leave it on the bed or something.

Any way. Pretty much done but hoping for a dollarama stop. Kiddo wants rice crackers so I may stop on the way home tonight, though I'm not sure if they sell those. Tomorrow we travel to my parents for the long weekend. I hope the weather is nice!
    Last edited by gwennad; Thu, May 15th, 2014 at 09:04 AM.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

I got a couple items for my buddy including some most wanted items Going to the mall today & Target tonight!
    juliejolie and chesterjes like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

i don't have many shows I have to watch right now.

the big bang theory is my current favorite
    I used to like how I met your mother until the final episode (which was a disappointment.)
    I like resurrection but don't even know when its on. (I watch it when its added to the on demand channel.)
    once upon a time (cant wait until the next season to see what they plan to do with Elsa/the ice queen.)
    and really looking forward to big brother (even though I couldn't get into big brother Canada this season.) and under the dome.
    julesie-pie and chesterjes like this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post

I used to like how I met your mother until the final episode (which was a disappointment.)
    I like resurrection but don't even know when its on. (I watch it when its added to the on demand channel.)
    once upon a time (cant wait until the next season to see what they plan to do with Elsa/the ice queen.)
    and really looking forward to big brother (even though I couldn't get into big brother Canada this season.) and under the dome.
    Resurrection had its season finale last week
    I watched it as well
    I was watching until season finales:
    Bates Motel
    Criminal Minds
    and I watch
    NCIS
    CSI
    etc lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

I watch way too many shows... Glee, Criminal minds, Reign, Big Bang, Agents of Shield and so much more!

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I really watch too much TV, and am way too obsessed with a few of the shows lol. I am in love with the selfie that the CW guys took and posted today though, Arrow, Supernatural and Vampire Diaries all in one shot... Of course if I start watching a show and like it, 8 times out of 10 it'll be cancelled.

Didn't stop at dollarama... it was way too hot lol. 35 with the humidex, that's nuts considering last week I had my furnace on!! Hopefully the weekend isn't so hot.

Found evidence of the mice/mouse when I went down to the basement, he apparently ate a package of lard and an Atkins bar, but nothing else. Weird. I have to say I wonder how long he has been down there, I mean I have two cats for goodness sake! How did they not catch the little bugger sooner? Ah well.

Quiet bunch here though I guess there aren't that many of us lol. I still will have no idea who my buddy is though unless someone wants to confess lol.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

I only watch Supernatural.
    my past fav shows that have all ended were Charmed, Ghost Whisperer, Heroes, Fringe...

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post

I don't watch too many shows because (1) we don't have cable (gave it up over a year ago), (2) my munchkin has a HUGE obsession with My Little Pony & (3) unless it's on netflix I have to rely on hubby to download it for me.

I watch:
    Downton Abbey - I'm all caught up & now have to wait until next winter for the next episode

19 Kids & Counting - but hubby refuses to download for me, so I'm stuck watching it on youtube

Endeavour - waiting for season 2 to come on netflix (so if your skilled in this department would love a burned copy of season 2, hint hint )

Little House on the Prairie - guilty

Bones - but I'm way behind

Body Of Proof - I think it ended, but I way behind

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    I really watch too much TV, and am way too obsessed with a few of the shows lol. I am in love with the selfie that the CW guys took and posted today though, Arrow, Supernatural and Vampire Diaries all in one shot... Of course if I start watching a show and like it, 8 times out of 10 it'll be cancelled.

Didn't stop at dollarama... it was way too hot lol. 35 with the humidex, that's nuts considering last week I had my furnace on!! Hopefully the weekend isn't so hot.

Found evidence of the mice/mouse when I went down to the basement, he apparently ate a package of lard and an Atkins bar, but nothing else. Weird. I have to say I wonder how long he has been down there, I mean I have two cats for goodness sake! How did they not catch the little bugger sooner? Ah well.

Quiet bunch here though I guess there aren't that many of us lol. I still will have no idea who my buddy is though unless someone wants to confess lol.
    35 degrees , I'm jealous it was cold & windy here today
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    I don't watch too many shows because (1) we don't have cable (gave it up over a year ago), (2) my munchkin has a HUGE obsession with My Little Pony & (3) unless it's on netflix I have to rely on hubby to download it for me.

I watch:
    Downton Abbey - I'm all caught up & now have to wait until next winter for the next episode

19 Kids & Counting - but hubby refuses to download for me, so I'm stuck watching it on youtube

Endeavour - waiting for season 2 to come on netflix (so if your skilled in this department would love a burned copy of season 2, hint hint )

Little House on the Prairie - guilty

Bones - but I'm way behind

Body Of Proof - I think it ended, but I way behind

35 degrees , I'm jealous it was cold & windy here today
    I watch little house also lol
    come a bit further west julia...we were hitting in the 30's here too ;-)

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Hubby and I watch tv together- Person of Interest, Chicago Fire, Chicago PD, Elementary.

I was NCIS LA, Greys Anatomy, and a variety of reality shows if I have time.

Our PVR lives full- we are pretty behind but now that shows are wrapping up we may catch up

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

No one has mentioned True Blood! I can't be the only one foaming at the mouth for the new season to start! lol

I'm also waiting for OITNB.

We watched seasons 1&2 of Once Upon A Time just recently so missed season 3. Hoping to somehow catch up before Season 4 comes on.

Oh and I just started Switched At Birth on Netflix.

I also watch Survivor, Criminal Minds, Greys Anatomy, Elementary and The Blacklist.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    francine1985 and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

If my buddy hasn't finished shopping yet I could add some sugar free Jello (no name is great) or plain gelatin (that Knox stuff in the Orange box) would be great. I am trying to add more to my diet as it has some pretty awesome properties.

Is there anything you'd like to add?

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread Information