• 7 Post By Shirnette
  • 2 Post By coupon girl
  • 1 Post By ticul
  • 1 Post By uanoor
  • 1 Post By TooCouponCrazy

Thread: My 1st Mom to Mom Sale(Caledon)

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Last week I found out through DS's early years program that there was an upcoming mom to mom sale. I have become pretty close with another mom whom I met there, so we decided to go this morning.I really wanted a wagon to pull DS in. The weather was crispy & at ~ 9:00 AM we were about the 50th/51st ppl in line.We got a goody bag with promotional literature & some samples of candy/ cookies. The stuff wasn't too bad but the amount of vendors selling girls clothing far outnumbered those selling stuff for boys( just like how u find more girls stuff generally in retail than boys) . I was able to haggle prices with all but 1 vendor who said she was a liquidator when I asked her how come she has so much Carter pieces that were brand new. I bought a summer t-shirt for DS @ $3( brand new & no tax) . In all I bought 2 pants( 1 Old Navy & 1 George), 1 L/S top Joe Fresh, 2 Mexx rompers, 4 shorts( 2 Children's Place,1 Zara baby,1 Timberland) 7 Carter's onesies, 1 pr Stride Rite summer shoes, 6 books, 3 toy trucks, 1 balancing toy( by Hape) ...all for ~ $30...I'm happy with the value for the $$ I spent.I hope some of you were able to go & save yourselves some money.
    BTW, there will be a Fall mom to mom sale on Sat Oct 4, 2014.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    This thread is currently associated with: Mexx, Old Navy, The Children's Place
    Last edited by Shirnette; Sat, May 10th, 2014 at 04:02 PM.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

nice deals shirnette -way to go on saving money -I bought my granddaughter Disney shorts used last week -never worn for 2.50 at talize (50%) off sale
    ticul and Shirnette like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Wow, you sure got lots of items. Good for you and your little one and thank you for sharing......
    Shirnette likes this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I always visit mom to mom sale in Markham, actually my daughter forced me (she always got loooot of good mostly new and very expensive art craft stuff from there veryyy cheap) and I also bought toys for my twin. But this time couldn't get much stuff. dd was also bit disappointed. I think my kids now out grown from mom to mom sale after all lol. But for kids under 5 you can get nice and new or gently used stuff at very reasonable price from one place.
    Shirnette likes this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great brag. Some great deals there.
    Shirnette likes this.

Thread Information